Italian Women's NT 2023

• Italy have always had a little of drama and beef

It didn't bother them be the best european team and one of the best with russia and serbia

It wasn't a problem to play and beat other teams that have a better environment

• Now both Lubian and Sylla are publicly criticised Mazzanti.

Wtf is wrong with federation why they are so quiet ?!

I hope other players are gone stand by other players.

• Italy has always had a little of drama and beef

It didn't make them be the best european team and one of the best with russia and serbia

It wasn't a problem to play and beat other teams that could have a better envi4onment

it isn’t a little drama like you described:roll: the pot is stirred in the italian national team, just like you’re stirring the pot here:roll:

• Late to the party but what was the beef with/from Piccinini (and Rinieri/Togut) and the team in general?

It's actually a different situation... With the cases you mentioned, the situation lasted one season: it's been boiling for three years here... Let's say it's a combination of different factors: the coach's incapacity and ego, the ego of some players and incapacity and also impossibility of the federation to act... BOOM!!!

• However, the interview with Sylla only confirms that there really is an explosive situation in the locker room and between the players and the coach...

Sylla (together with Danesi), despite being brought up by Mazzanti several times to justify his actions, she has kept silent until now...

An interview with a precise question, among other things asked by a journalist from a non-sports newspaper, was enough to obtain a very indicative answer: evidently the girl wanted to talk and she was just waiting for someone to ask her something...

Until now, the services that have appeared in the sports press have, as always, all been very lame and aimed only at celebrating how "beautiful and good" girls are...

• Sylla also criticizes Mazzanti and says take responsibility for your own decisions. best drama in the volleyball world for the last years :P

Yeah she said she has nothing to do with his decisions. I hope also Danesi will soon release similar statements.

The situation is getting really embarassing and ridiculous now for Mazzanti.. I hope his staff or even his wife convince him to just resign and disappear.

• De Gennaro doesn't deserve this treatment! I wish she could join Santarelli's coaching team and go to ECH as a staff member. I'm sure she can teach a lot to our liberos and outsides. This could be good answer to Mazzanti's face😏

• ,https://dal15al25.gazzetta.it/2023/08/13/ho-visto-litalia-di-mazzanti-con-uno-spirito-giusto/

De Giorgi :wall::wall::wall::wall::wall:

Please work on your men team. The women is a completely different story ..... I do not believe that Manzatti with De Giorgis advices is trying to do that happened is mens team. Right now they are seemed like two fools .

• Italy have always had a little of drama and beef

It didn't bother them be the best european team and one of the best with russia and serbia

It wasn't a problem to play and beat other teams that have a better environment

Provocation alert...these kind of posts were what I meant earlier on and this is still a mild version lol.

• According to volleyball.it, in the last training, Egonu always played with Bosio and Orro first with Nwakalor and then with Antropova. Even when Kate played in position 4, Nwakalor was the OPP and Orro the setter.

At the end of the training, Paola and Orro spent a little bit of time practicing some hits.

Does this mean that rummors that Paola will be back up to Nwakalor are true? I guess we'll find out today.

https://www.volleyball.it/2023…o-ruotano-i-martelli.html

• Egonu is probably in poor form because she hasn't trained for 2 months and 20 days is not enough. That's probably why Bosetti dropped out. Mazzanti has completely failed preparations and will surely will must to play a team from the VNL finals. I doubt whether Egonu or Pietrini will be able to get in good shape for the final phase. Last year Bosković didn't play in the VNL either but then the World Cup was at the end of September, not in August...

• Egonu is probably in poor form because she hasn't trained for 2 months and 20 days is not enough. That's probably why Bosetti dropped out. Mazzanti has completely failed preparations and will surely will must to play a team from the VNL finals. I doubt whether Egonu or Pietrini will be able to get in good shape for the final phase. I doubt whether Egonu or Pietrini will be able to get in good shape for the final phase. Last year Bosković didn't play in the VNL either but then the World Cup was at the end of September, not in August...

If Paola is not in 'good' form then he should play her in every games till the finals, more so if we consider that Italia has an easy road till the semis. We are not gonna win with Nwakalor as starter against Serbia/Poland/Turkey. Also, i dont think Pietrini isnt in good form. Even Guidetti praised how well both Sylla and Elena played during the friendlies against Serbia.

• If Paola is not in 'good' form then he should play her in every games till the finals, more so if we consider that Italia has an easy road till the semis. We are not gonna win with Nwakalor as starter against Serbia/Poland/Turkey. Also, i dont think Pietrini isnt in good form. Even Guidetti praised how well both Sylla and Elena played during the friendlies against Serbia.

Barbolini once won the Euro with Secolo in first squad so never say never :P