Italian Women's NT 2023

• Just as much as other users don't care of what you say, so no need to desrespect other people's opinion just because you disagree.

And in the NORCECA area all coaches and players say Castillo is the best libero of the world, so once more you are assuming things ("every other player and coach is saying") that never happened.

He tends to have a very selective reference strategy depending on what he wants to support that day😒

• It is impossible to make such comparisons. Older generations were way better and capable technically and new top players are better physically (taller, stronger, better jumper etc) only players physically comparable to newer generation top players are Cubans from the past. They were insane jumpers and very athletic as well but they lacked technical skills mostly

• It is impossible to make such comparisons. Older generations were way better and capable technically and new top players are better physically (taller, stronger, better jumper etc) only players physically comparable to newer generation top players are Cubans from the past. They were insane jumpers and very athletic as well but they lacked technical skills mostly

i think one major difference now are the serves. they serve like men now. I wonder if the receivers before can consistently take serves from the likes of Vargas and Arina.

• Just as much as other users don't care of what you say, so no need to desrespect other people's opinion just because you disagree.

And in the NORCECA area all coaches and players say Castillo is the best libero of the world, so once more you are assuming things ("every other player and coach is saying") that never happened.

I think we can argue about who was the strongest, but that NOW Castillo is a step above everyone, including Moki, is something indisputable...

• I don't think so, it looks like that way just because sometimes she does very flashy and risky sets to middles and this gives 'wow effect'. Castillo has flawless setting technique, both upper hand and digging

Nope. Her sets to the middle it is really rare. Imposible to create a false idea because of this. She stopped use regularly this move years ago. Her sets are just perfect and she is better receiver than Brenda. The numbers told the truth. Even with Plummer andf Sylla her reception was better. Anyway I can not discuss for things which are sure . It is not like to discuss if Boskovic or Egonu is better. To say that Brenda is better setter from Moki it is just crazy.

• I think we can argue about who was the strongest, but that NOW Castillo is a step above everyone, including Moki, is something indisputable...

This is idiotic statement.

Every match thay they were head to head Monica De Gennaro outplayed her every SINGLE match.

• Not is idiotic statement.

Every match thay they were head to head Monica De Gennaro outplayed her every SINGLE match.

Idiotic is an adjective that you only have to use when referring to yourself...

You are the classic example of how a person who is worthless thinks he is someone just because between his face and that of others there is a keyboard and a monitor: it would take you some "real life" to straighten yourself out, I promise...

• Idiotic is an adjective that you only have to use when referring to yourself...

You are the classic example of how a person who is worthless thinks he is someone just because between his face and that of others there is a keyboard and a monitor: it would take you some "real life" to straighten yourself out, I promise...

Deluluuu:whistle:

• 7 matches, Lubian had in total 4 blocks and 26 errors.....This is unbelievable. How come she became the starting MB and keep it all the way to the end

Bosio had 6 blocks. Sylla also had 4 blocks, but only 12 errors.

Lubian is clearly not a player for the starting six... but with the injury of Fahr and then of Mazzaro and with a backup like Squarcini, she has become immovable...