Turkey 2023

• So if he took the job, he would go to a weaker team with less chance of winning an olympic medal (not to mention zero chance of winning gold), for the better pay... and somehow it isn't exclusively about money?! Whatever you want to believe, I guess...:lol:

• So if he took the job, he would go to a weaker team with less chance of winning an olympic medal (not to mention zero chance of winning gold), for the better pay... and somehow it isn't exclusively about money?! Whatever you want to believe, I guess...:lol:

he seems to get along with the Serbian girls so well. I’d be so sad to see him leave just for more money

• Mehmet Akif Üstündağ said that we will meet the new NT coach before the Club World Cup and ass now :lol:

• Mehmet Akif Üstündağ said that we will meet the new NT coach before the Club World Cup and ass now :lol:

There's still some time left...:P:lol:

I am saying if he goes Turkiye, the main reason would be money but it is not the only reason. He won't lose his all chances of winning olympic medal. He would still have a good team.

So in the first option, he would earn really good amount of money with 25-30% chance of winning an Olympic medal, while in the other option he would earn much less amount of money with 50-60% chance of winning an Olympic medal. he can think like that.

• Not Eczacıbaşı, TVF wants a coach that just coaches only the Turkish National Team. Ferhat both want to coach Turkish NT and Eczacıbaşı. Some of the managers say that TVF even didn't talk with Ferhat. Remember the 2016 Olympics!!

Well this could be very hypocritical of TVF after letting Guidetti coach both NT and Vakıfbank for many years😒

• I am very curious who will be the coach, because there are few good (without NT) coaches

• I am very curious who will be the coach, because there are few good (without NT) coaches

Yeah it's very hard to find a high-profile coach, they all have contract with their current NTs. Other coaches which have not contract, have health problems or too old to coach a national team. We had to make contract with Santarelli or Lavirini last season, we always act by rote. Also McCutcheon is not a bad option, I think. We can try to get him.

• Yeah it's very hard to find a high-profile coach, they all have contract with their current NTs. Other coaches which have not contract, have health problems or too old to coach a national team. We had to make contract with Santarelli or Lavirini last season, we always act by rote. Also McCutcheon is not a bad option, I think. We can try to get him.

Turkish twitter says Lang Ping, but I don't believe it and Santarelli feels great in Serbia and Lavarini in Poland

It must be a coach who can work with such players as Eda or Zehra

Of course, the McCutcheon were an interesting option

• You can't change the past but you can control the future unless you're an idiot

What an idiot thing to say in this context😂