Turkey 2023

• Daniele Santarelli is the new head coach of Turkish national team.

we can says it's almost official. ı think Voleybolunsesi is the most reliable source in volleyball world.

• Daniele Santarelli is the new head coach of Turkish national team.

we can says it's almost official. ı think Voleybolunsesi is the most reliable source in volleyball world.

please stop edging me and get this over with

• Great cant wait for him to play Tijana into the ground against Denmark and Egypt

• If that's true, I'm happy to see what Santarelli will sew from our NT and he will have the opportunity to prove himself with a team with lower human potential :)

Guidetti will have the comfort of work, first of all, because Serbia has great facilities

• This is such bullshit. It's a classic movie bully move of trying to buy success with money with this "transfer" spin trying to act as a paper over for such antics. Turkey was my 2nd favourite team in the world, but if this is true, I now fervently wish for them to crash and burn as long as he is coach (and I would gladly accept Serbia not achieving any success if that is the price for that happening). TVF can go fuck themselves and you reader, the one who thinks this is all good and normal? You can go fuck yourself, too. Just keeping it real and honest.:)

• I haven't been visiting the forum for the last week or so precisely because I was trying to save myself and the forum from some such outburst, but it was stronger than me.:tzz:

• This is such bullshit. It's a classic movie bully move of trying to buy success with money with this "transfer" spin trying to act as a paper over for such antics. Turkey was my 2nd favourite team in the world, but if this is true, I now fervently wish for them to crash and burn as long as he is coach (and I would gladly accept Serbia not achieving any success if that is the price for that happening). TVF can go fuck themselves and you reader, the one who thinks this is all good and normal? You can go fuck yourself, too. Just keeping it real and honest.:)

Lowkey feel the same except the reader part at the end lol

• omg :D the way I'm not even happy if this is the case for Turkish NT :rolll: He is overrated imo.

I would understand his move if they paid him well, everyone keeps saying he has the perfect team now in Serbia which is true, but Turkey is not a bad team, people said this about Gio with NL too and that he could never achieve anything remotely similar with Turkey vs the great Dutch team back then, we can argue about how it went but overall he pretty much had a similar role in the international sphere and NL fell off eventually. With Serbia Santarelli already reached the peak, the expectations will be much higher too so it's not a crazy idea for him personally imo.

But I'm not a fan of him personally. I hoped for another name.

• I am disappointed in him, not because I wish Turkiye bad things, but he just started with Serbia and had everything in his hands to be very successful. The Serbian girls will be disappointed. I don't want to discredit him, but he has all star squad in Conegliano and in Serbia, curious how he will do with Turkiye and much bigger pressure. I am glad he didn't coach Poland if he's so easy to buy...