Turkey 2023

• 50k per season?????:huh::rolleyes:

Santarelli received 65,000€ gross just as bonuses from the federation, goverment and sponsors for the WCH title. Can't really shared the source, even this is "unproffesional" from myself but it was semi public information so, you can believe me or not.

+ base salary + other (don't have such an information).

For sure it's not even near the Turkish offer, but Serbia as team offer something else, so everyone can decide what is more important for them.

• did someone really believe that :lol: ossrb spend that amount of money only on physical wch preparation this summer

Only true in that article is that ossrb will not offer a raise

That's why I asked. ;)

• I don't believe anything posted until it comes from a reliable source like TVF or the coaches themselves. (not from magazines)

Well tvf won't announce their salary offer right? So at this stage it would be just speculation anyhow.

He is probably making good amount of money with Conegliano so I don't think he is desperate for money but at the end of the day this is a job and people can make their career choices based on their priorities.

He is obviously best trainer a NT can ask for, so I would be happy if he chooses Turkish NT but I feel like he will reject the offer

• Someone something? I don't think I've ever waited for the announcement of a new NT as much as I do now

PS. I want to see Ataman Güneyligil become the NT trainer :lol::P

• GLP (so take it with a grain of salt) said Daniele is entertaining the offer

and something with Guidetti and Serbia

Guidetti made the most of our potential NT

I'm afraid how strong Serbia can be with Gio

But I don't want to believe that Santarelli will leave Serbia for our NT :/

• This is so annoying. Cant they find someone else instead of just trying to throw a bunch of money at someone with a team already. A team they just won a world championship with at that… it’s just so unfortunate because Serbia has limited money and resources and turkey is just trying to steal him away because they have it

• https://voleybolunsesi.com/par…an-italya-finali-isterim/

Santarelli want Serbia vs Italy in Paris final. so that Monika and him can both have olympics medals.

one week later, Santarelli; "I want Turkey-italy in Paris Final, so that Monica and me can both have olympic medals."

• btw, Santarelli himself said he is evaluating what is best for both himself and Serbia to italian media.

In other words, at least one of the news of 4bir4bir was true. We will soon find out if he is using Turkey's offer to increase his salary in Serbia.

• https://voleybolunsesi.com/par…an-italya-finali-isterim/

Santarelli want Serbia vs Italy in Paris final. so that Monika and him can both have olympics medals.

Not gonna happen. Brazil is ready for one more silver :super: