Turkey 2023

• I wonder if there's any world where they could throw money at Hugh McCutcheon and tell him to just chill during the club season (he wants more family time) and do NT stuff in the summer

I mean I think he would be more than happy to get what Gui is getting paid lol

But i don't know if Fed would consider him.

I don't want Mazzanti(in case of exchange) nor a Turkish coach.

Antiga could be a good option.

• There was a space discussion on Twitter and someone brought an inside information that there was no talk about releasing Gio...But if it's true, economywise the new coach could be a local one which most of us do not prefer...my personal choice would be a woman coach and first name comes to my mind is Lang Ping though it would be a downgrade for her, second would be Winzer, she has the fire and if it is not gonna be a woman Antiga would be a great choice....

• There was a space discussion on Twitter and someone brought an inside information that there was no talk about releasing Gio...But if it's true, economywise the new coach could be a local one which most of us do not prefer...my personal choice would be a woman coach and first name comes to my mind is Lang Ping though it would be a downgrade for her, second would be Winzer, she has the fire and if it is not gonna be a woman Antiga would be a great choice....

If Turkey can do the impossible and find a way to get Lang Ping out of retirement, we can just give them the gold medal in Paris.

• If Turkey can do the impossible and find a way to get Lang Ping out of retirement, we can just give them the gold medal in Paris.

It was just a wishful thinking, let me dream a bit pls:heart:

• Guidetti will meet Mehmet Akif Üstündağ today at 3 pm

• I have prepared a list of players that could be in a wide team :)

If there is a new coach, maybe he will be able to convince Naz or Gizem to come back🤞🙏

SOPPOHMBL
    Naz Aydemir Akyol(?)Ebrar KarakurtHande BaladınEda ErdemSimge Aköz
    Cansu ÖzbayMelissa VargasMeliha DikenZehra GüneşGizem Örge
    Elif SahinYağmur KaraoğluYaprak ErkekAyçin AkyolAylin Sarıoğlu

Sıla CalışkanYasemin ÖzelDerya Cebecioğlu(or OPP)Ilayda UçakAyça Aykaç
    Lila Şengünİpar KurtIlkin AydınYasemin GüveliGülce Güçtekin
    Aslıhan Kılıç
    Melisa BükmenAslı Kalaç
    Buse Ünal
    Saliha ŞahinBerka Özden

Derin TaşdemirBengisu Aygün

Tuğba İveginDeniz Uyanik
    Merve Tanyel
  • Naz retired because of her son not Giovanni.

• Naz retired because of her son not Giovanni.

Apparently, but it would be a great added value for our team if the name decided to come back :super:

• I think something went wrong with the Giovanni-team relationship. He is obviously a great coach but I think both sides are a bit tired of each other and the need for fresh blood and such an impulse, maybe Antiga would be a good choice😊

• Apparently, but it would be a great added value for our team if the name decided to come back :super:

I am wondering whether Gizem Guresen would like to comeback. She is a great leader and a great libero.

• We could see that something is off in Turkish NT all season long. I am curious who will be the next coach. I don't believe in Lang Ping, McCutchen or Bernandiho.

Antiga is very reliable, but turkish fans demand success and he's not so experienced as a coach of women and NT, so it may be too much pressure for him, especially that there's no much time left to Olympic Games.

On the other hand Guidetti can overtake Holland now :lol: Robin will forgive him and come back to NT. They can be besties once again :lol: