2023 Women's Volleyball Nations League

• even netherlands can make a good game against china

I can't get why germany can't do that

• even netherlands can make a good game against china

I can't get why germany can't do that

In VNL 2021 we were leading 2:0 against China, had match points but managed to lose. After that a lot of bad matches followed, so probably the team suffered China trauma :gone: Just the opposite of what often happens when we play Brazil ^^

• I know sometimes netherlands has a messy recrive but van aalen please the balls were not that bad and you set awful to your pins

Last games exact the same thing,the poor dambrink need to tip in order to avoid touching the antenna

C'mmon girl

• Van Aalan is doing her work decently but still not enough to help Dambrink. That girl is too slow, heavy and lack of power to play OPP at this level.

Yeah i agree with you

but many balls that marring,dambrink or kmollema need to tip cause is too low or slow

She's promising but if you can't make your players attack instead of tip,is difficult

• Yeah i agree with you

but many balls that marring,dambrink or kmollema need to tip cause is too low or slow

She's promising but if you can't make your players attack instead of tip,is difficult

yeah. It's normal to have up and down as a young setter. But what a talented young setter we are watching .

Can't wait to see her development working with Guidetti. A star setter is coming

• Van Aalen must be doing something right if NL is playing competetive matches/sets against all their opponents this week. The wings are much less experienced than their opponents. If she could set Ana Christina, Orthmann, Brayelin, Gaila, or LYY instead of Dambrink/Knollema it would be different story.

• how many aces did marring today? She drove china receive line crazy

Nl has a promising squad,surely they won't make it to paris but for Los Angeles they gonna give a fight

• Gong is crying and sits alone on the bench! No one talks with her. What's going on in the Chinese team?

I said for many times that she might, just might, still not be recovered from the injury before WCH 2022.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• I pray this is not the case...

Gong finished Season 22/23 after only seven matches in Chinese Leauge. Many rumors are said that she would have an operation then. Now, I think, she didn't have it.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan