Politics and social issues

• ok my bad I mention Egonu but lets compare her with Osmany or Aguero

btw, I added egonu in that post since she added vargas was naturalized in parentheses unnecessarily, he always does such things, for someone who thinks this way, this may be a problem.

Never underestimate the hypocrisy on this forum.. as long as the attack is directed to Turkish NT, everybody is fine with it…I don’t know why but especially “that user” is highly tolerated on this forum.

• Youre not different than that user

lol

may be I am a bit nationalist (you are too) but at least not racist or hate any country and criticize them all the time.

that's my last post in this topic.

• Never underestimate the hypocrisy on this forum.. as long as the attack is directed to Turkish NT, everybody is fine with it…I don’t know why but especially “that user” is highly tolerated on this forum.

So saying that Vargas is naturalised (a fact) is an attack?

• Most naturalized players change citizenship because of financial reasons except maybe those born in communist/ dictatorship countries. The losing end is those poor / third world countries losing their talented players - they cannot keep these players because the greener pastures are in developed nations.

• So saying that Vargas is naturalised (a fact) is an attack?

I am really becoming a fan of Rozansky (French-born) in Polish NT.

From now on, I will give a fact about every player I mention in parantheses :rose:

• Most naturalized players change citizenship because of financial reasons except maybe those born in communist/ dictatorship countries. The losing end is those poor / third world countries losing their talented players - they cannot keep these players because the greener pastures are in developed nations.

Antropov'as reasons are probably more on opportunity and proximity. she has less chance to be a starting OPP in russia. more competition.

it is not that problem if you say it but "that user" consantly attack turkish NT, go and search her posts....

Here he again criticizes the Turkish national team by giving unnecessary information in parentheses. What's the point of adding it there?

I am sure almost every Turkish user on this forum thinks same about this user.

not necessarily, but in this case it is a clear provocation, and quite irritating. But it does not justify what followed.

I answered to this just to be completely fair and honest (nothing on you), because it is obvious that people thinks that other members than Turks love the provocations from jules. Anyway the topic is really miserable, I am neither an admin nor a moderator, a pure rational request (for everyone) it is time to end this story on this topic (or any other but that is not possible i guess).

• Naturalized, migrant, not ethnically from this place, ethnically from this place but didn't grew up here :rolll: blah blah blah, I'm bored of any of these things being mentioned too much, there are rules to prevent it from being unfair for the most part, others are just natural migrations.

It's 2023, just get over yourselves, you'll only see more of it every day.

• Btw mentioning Egonu as someone that is not a "natural" part of Italy is racist imo. She is, by migration, and she grew up there. There is no debate. I'm not even sure if she has Nigerian citizenship.

• Naturalized, migrant, not ethnically from this place, ethnically from this place but didn't grew up here :rolll: blah blah blah, I'm bored of any of these things being mentioned too much, there are rules to prevent it from being unfair for the most part, others are just natural migrations.

Coming back to this, even naturalization isn't all that crazy? I myself considered many times moving permanently to countries that 1. I like + that are excelling in my field to improve myself and for better opportunities. People here have extremely conservative views it seems :rolll: Again, enter the current era maybe.

• Antropov'as reasons are probably more on opportunity and proximity. she has less chance to be a starting OPP in russia. more competition.

What:what::what::what::what::what:????? She has zero chance to be starter in Italy NT with Paola. Even in a really bad day the fact Egonu is who she is , is enough to keep her in the court against Kate. I do not understand you. Tell me a Russian opposite better than Antropova. There is nobody. If Russia would play and Kate was a member of the temm she would be the starter opposite FOR SURE with no doubt. Natalia and Akimova are clearly worst than her right now. Not talking about Lazareva looool

• What:what::what::what::what::what:????? She has zero chance to be starter in Italy NT with Paola. Even in a really bad day the fact Egonu is who she is , is enough to keep her in the court against Kate. I do not understand you. Tell me a Russian opposite better than Antropova. There is nobody. If Russia would play and Kate was a member of the temm she would be the starter opposite FOR SURE with no doubt. Natalia and Akimova are clearly worst than her right now. Not talking about Lazareva looool

she will be a sub for Egonu and a likely successor (since she's younger). Russians are poppingn hitters and opposited left and right in the current generation. Akimova just started. you can make an argument for Goncharova since she's practically in retirement age. but Akimova at that age? c'mon now.

Rules like what? Tell me these rules. There is no rule to prevent it.

It is a different thing when you are brought up in another country. You are a citizen of this country then.

But when you are over 20 years old and did play Cuban NT in the past and get offers from Turkey and Serbia to naturalize you then it has MONEY written all over it.

And I don’t care which country it is or is it Vargas, Leon, Leal or whatever.

If they could play for Cuba they would do it. They left because they want to play other leagues not because they love other country so much.

• she will be a sub for Egonu and a likely successor (since she's younger). Russians are poppingn hitters and opposited left and right in the current generation. Akimova just started. you can make an argument for Goncharova since she's practically in retirement age. but Akimova at that age? c'mon now.

Akimova and Antropova are practically the same age (Akimova one year older), and I wouldn't say Akimova is better at the moment

• Akimova and Antropova are practically the same age (Akimova one year older), and I wouldn't say Akimova is better at the moment

exactly. either of them can be worse or better depending on the caliber of the teammates that surrounds them and their opponents. it's not like the skill gap is huge. Akimova really has more chances in the OPP position in Italy than in Russia.

• What:what::what::what::what::what:????? She has zero chance to be starter in Italy NT with Paola. Even in a really bad day the fact Egonu is who she is , is enough to keep her in the court against Kate. I do not understand you. Tell me a Russian opposite better than Antropova. There is nobody. If Russia would play and Kate was a member of the temm she would be the starter opposite FOR SURE with no doubt. Natalia and Akimova are clearly worst than her right now. Not talking about Lazareva looool

We dont know. Kate can play less relevant tournaments as starter and Paola the most important ones. Or she can be a great sub when Paola isnt performing well. Besides, Paola has said that she wont play vball past 30yo. At that time, Kate would be 25 and at the peak of her physical form so it's great that we have such a great prospect (the best in the world imo) playing for Italy.