2023 Women's Volleyball Nations League

• I don't like Heynen's idea to play with second team against BRA. It looks like he don't care about ranking points in the process of olympic qualifications. First team of GER is able to beat BRA, because without Gabi BRA isn't so strong in this VNL. Even one winning set in the match makes the difference in the FIVB ranking.

I think the idea is that after getting unexpected points by beating Japan yesterday, it doesn't matter losing a few points today, and it would be much more painful to risk losing anything against Korea because that would cost very many points. I'm not sure if I really agree, but considering how much we depend on our first seven, for me it's ok to give them a rest day.

• I think the idea is that after getting unexpected points by beating Japan yesterday, it doesn't matter losing a few points today, and it would be much more painful to risk losing anything against Korea because that would cost very many points. I'm not sure if I really agree, but considering how much we depend on our first seven, for me it's ok to give them a rest day.

It's impossible to lose against Korea.

• Germany has an opposite, with this performance Weske is the revelation of the week, I'm surprised, great prospect for the NT.

• Roberta hás been playing bad besides been great in Poland.

Naiane played better

• Orthmann should rest a little bit more... She need to be ready for Korea, don't waste her here :whistle:

• She's playing NCAA so she has been kinda off the radar, but I really didn't expect her to play THAT well, she's the revelation of the day! :obey:

Her numbers is insane, i just turn on the match now because of her.

• Heynen's tactics are a mystery. NOW he brings one starter after another :what:

Orthmann gets subbed :lol:

• I don't know what it is, but I want this thing that Heynen is using.

• Diana has a deadly serve