Serbian Women's NT 2023

• Not as solid without the boscovic.

but she seems to be enjoying doing laundry back at the village. So i hope she'll slap her way back at the 3rd week.

wtf is this comment ?

• Not as solid without the boscovic.

but she seems to be enjoying doing laundry back at the village. So i hope she'll slap her way back at the 3rd week.

You seem to underestimate the team that took bronze in VNL last year, without Boskovic, beating both Japan and Turkey (2 times) and USA to add to that..

Herzegovina (where Tijana is from) is one of the most beautiful places on Balkans during summer, and add family factor to that, especially for a player that spends almost all year abroad and far away from family.
    She sure deserves vacation and some time off so I dont see a point in comment about that, especially considering all of us Serbs dont even want her to be in 3rd week and would prefer for her to get rest until finals

• seems like the only solid team in the first week is Turkiye or Japan. The rest have too many missing key players.

Lol. This Serbian team is only missing Boskovic. They're a good team regardless of the absence of their main offensive weapon. Also Brasil. Even tho Thaisa, Roberta and Gabi will skip a couple of weeks, they're a really solid team and one of the favs imo

• is Gio planning to include Tica (Branka Tica) in latter weeks? I would take Tica over Milenkovic any day.

Let's hope, she was today in 15 girls for a shooting. My guess GIO have a number of weeks for each girl and that's why Cvetković is replacement.

She is better than Lazović too, she and Uzelac are our best attacking players with Lozo

• Let's hope, she was today in 15 girls for a shooting. My guess GIO have a number of weeks for each girl and that's why Cvetković is replacement.

She is better than Lazović too, she and Uzelac are our best attacking players with Lozo

I kinda disagree with this approach. Milenkovic has had plently of time with the NT and honestly hasn't showed anything amazing. Tica, on the other hand, is younger and has way more potential. I would let her get as much playing time as possible bc she can be really helpful in future competitions. Same as Uzelac

• I kinda disagree with this approach. Milenkovic has had plently of time with the NT and honestly hasn't showed anything amazing. Tica, on the other hand, is younger and has way more potential. I would let her get as much playing time as possible bc she can be really helpful in future competitions. Same as Uzelac

Milenkovic has a place. She was underrated in her role in Serbias gold medal at wcs. She’s an extremely stead back row sub and her impact is noticeable when she comes in

• I agree, but i think he meant, there is no reason to have Buša, Lazović and Milenković in same roster

well then cut Lazovic. Seems simple to me

• I kinda disagree with this approach. Milenkovic has had plently of time with the NT and honestly hasn't showed anything amazing. Tica, on the other hand, is younger and has way more potential. I would let her get as much playing time as possible bc she can be really helpful in future competitions. Same as Uzelac

I agree with you completely, i just hope GIO have plan and good reason for this choices . My guess he need to rest few OH in coming weeks.

• You guys are the native speakers so correct me if I'm wrong, but it says Taubner will be out for months? That's honestly unfortunate :( Was looking forward to her debut in the senior's team as well. Does this mean Bjelica is the sole OPP for this week?

Also quite unfortunate considering Taubner will play (?) in Potsdam next club season so that would also be delayed as well

• According to this source, she has a fractured fibula.

Recovery time is around 3-6 months, so she won't be playing for the rest of the summer I assume. She should be ready for the next club season or maybe missing a small part at the beginning.

• You guys are the native speakers so correct me if I'm wrong, but it says Taubner will be out for months? That's honestly unfortunate :( Was looking forward to her debut in the senior's team as well. Does this mean Bjelica is the sole OPP for this week?

Yeah she has fibula rupture, i'm not a doctor but google says that it is 3-6 months recovery time. :down:

Bjelica as the sovereign VNL serbian opposite "all along her career". Iconic player, praise to her one more time, regardless her performances and i'm sure that she will show us a couple of monster games one more time.

• Yeah she has fibula rupture, i'm not a doctor but google says that it is 3-6 months recovery time. :down:

Bjelica as the sovereign VNL serbian opposite "all along her career". Iconic player, praise to her one more time, regardless her performances and i'm sure that she will show us a couple of monster games one more time.

my queen

• Does this mean Bjelica is the sole OPP for this week?

She had played almost every single minute of last year's VNL, so it would be nothing new for us or her.

• Yeah she has fibula rupture, i'm not a doctor but google says that it is 3-6 months recovery time. :down:

Can uzelac play as Opp? Or any other OH?

• Can uzelac play as Opp? Or any other OH?

She did yesterday, she killed 4/10 balls but she attacks much better from OH side, OPP side feels very unnatural for her especially backrow

Branka Tica (MVP of Serbian league) is OH that played as OPP in youth categories and in her club a while ago, she should be on the roster for next week