Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2023/2024)

• I just saw here that Vakifbank have an agreement with Vargas:huh::huh::huh::huh::huh: https://www.voleybolmagazin.co…rgas-ile-prensipte-tamam/ Is this site valid? I am impressed by the fact that they left Egonu so quick and , also from Vargas decision to leave Fenerbahce.

Normally they are very unreliable, the guy just makes up baseless rumours to get more clicks to his website. But this news might be true, Guidetti wouldn't let Egonu go without signing another top Opp. Especially now that Vargas can play as a local player, she is more valuable than ever to allow a club to play with a foreign MB or setter regularly besides two foreign outsides

• I don't know what part you are struggling to understand but I'll formulate it for you for clarification

• Tijana deserves to be rested => Serdar has no problem with this
    • Eczacıbaşı could have rested Tijana with a cheaper and less established foreigner (for example Nicoletti, Payne, Atkinson etc) instead of Fabris => Serdar doesn't say Fabris played badly, it is just an overkill, waste of money
    • Last season Boskovic played so much=> this season they have way more balanced team with more attacking options than last season so that they could afford to play with a weaker Opp than Fabris this season

I hope this clears things out, if not I can come up with some graphs, and slideshows as well but then I'll be trolling like Janko does

The part where you and I disagree is the fact that you are knocking a player that is doing exactly what she was asked to do. Why is her getting paid a waste of money if she is doing exactly what she was paid to do?

Saying that somebody else could have done as good of a job is a what-if situation at this point. She was chosen by the club and she has been fulfilling her role. What more do you want her or the club to do? Maybe it's a waste of money for you, but it clearly isn't for them.

No need for the graphs, but thanks. ;)

• The part where you and I disagree is the fact that you are knocking a player that is doing exactly what she was asked to do. Why is her getting paid a waste of money if she is doing exactly what she was paid to do?

Saying that somebody else could have done as good of a job is a what-if situation at this point. She was chosen by the club and she has been fulfilling her role. What more do you want her or the club to do? Maybe it's a waste of money for you, but it clearly isn't for them.

No need for the graphs, but thanks. ;)

Of course I can only speak for myself, your argument (it is their money, they can do whatever) can be use as a rebuttal to any judgement or comment we are having in this thread about clubs' transfer policies. With same logic, no one here should also criticize Egonu's or Nika's transfers to Vakıfbank, since it is club's money, right?

• Ok Fabris is doing her job but she is definitely not the key-factor for any change regarding Eczacıbaşı this season. It's Jack and Voronkova's involvement that changed the team.

We will see if letting Tijana rest all season is going to benefit them. So far they didn't win WCCh so we will have to wait and see CL, TL and the Cup. Idk how we can already draw the conclusion everything works for them. And I'm supposed to be the one that's paid by Eczacı

• gotta agree that Fabris is a bit of an expensive back up. Specially when Voronkova and Jack were the key factors in stabilizing the team. Minus Fabris, Tijana's load is still much lighter than before.

Anyway, is Voronkova resigning with Ecsa?

why does it matter how expensive she is when the club isn’t clearly hurting for money at another position ? Like where should that money go ?

• why does it matter how expensive she is when the club isn’t clearly hurting for money at another position ? Like where should that money go ?

I'm pretty sure any club will want to save money as much as they can. No matter how rich they are. With the amount of games Fabris played, yes, someone cheaper could have done it. Not a shade on Fabris or anyone. She could be gone and it wouldn't dent Ecsa that much. She wasn't the key addition, atleast with the load she was given and has done. Of course, it may have been a coaching lapse as well. There may be games where Tijana could have sat on but the coach still insisted on her.

• I legit don’t know what to tell y’all. Like I’m genuinely like at a loss for how some of you don’t see the value fabris brings. The local non Alexia and Vargas opposites are bad. Polen and Boz are not good. Bošković asked for a good opposite to back her up. They honored her request. I also don’t think fabris is being paid as much as some of y’all think

• I legit don’t know what to tell y’all. Like I’m genuinely like at a loss for how some of you don’t see the value fabris brings. The local non Alexia and Vargas opposites are bad. Polen and Boz are not good. Bošković asked for a good opposite to back her up. They honored her request. I also don’t think fabris is being paid as much as some of y’all think

That could be true too. She may not be as expensive. I think the point of someons here is that the amount of games she played doesn't warrant an expensive OPP. Her pay may have been overstimated by people.

• IMO Fabris its a great player. But só far with Irina (she Can play às Opp) on the team i would hire an Offensive OH who could play both OH/Opp .

I do think that Fabris was expensive. If she wasnt injured imo money is the only thing who could bring her to the same team that Tijana Boskovic is playing. No one likes to bê benched and Fabris its a good Opp.

Btw I know that ECZ its the one who hás been paying and its seems to me that the club is ok with Fabris... but talking about those things its what we do in Fóruns.

• It is Paola Egonu who decided to leave Vakifbank after one season. She wants to comeback to Italy.

Both Scandicci and Milano made strong offers.

• It is Paola Egonu who decided to leave Vakifbank after one season. She wants to comeback to Italy.

Both Scandicci and Milano made strong offers.

🤣🤣🤣.

Well Vakifbank don’t want to keep her.

Vakifbank did the biggest mistake letting Haak go.

Egonu she will be a spoiled young girl all her life that volleyball is not her priority…

• If Vargas actually leaves FB, I'm curious what they will do because he doesn't bring anyone from the top 3 opp😌

Any news about transfers to Eczacıbaşı and Fenerbahçe(OH and MB)? VakıfBank wants to contract with Vargas , Van Aalen and Lozo~quite interesting

If GS could sign a contract with Fabris, their game will look much better for sure but I have mixed feelings about Gamze

Monza/Milano is testing the waters for Helena Cazaute...

Everything seems to depend on the buyout that will ask Chieri to terminate the contract...

https://dal15al25.gazzetta.it/…aute-nel-mirino-di-monza/

Really good move from Milano. She is playing a great all around game this season. I just hope to not keep sylla as a starter . Also if they transfer Paola I want to see what they are going to do with Orro.