Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2023/2024)

• Fener without vargas

and vakıf was really new team. You saw what they can do in their good days to eccacıbaşı in Club world championship.

the difference was having a player like ogbogu in the court. They didn't know where to block. Whereas when I watched the league game they were always had two blocks on Egonu and gabi.. strong middle makes the difference

• What are you guys talking about passing prime?🤦 KYK singlehandedly eliminated 3 years later, also Natalia just came as MVP of the league from year before after a phenomenal season. Also the year before, KYK played with Larson who was not past her prime neither:roll: also it was definitely not a budget tied to 2 players

First, it's not 3 years, more like year and a half. Second, yes, KYK played much better in the summer of 2021 than she did in the 2019/2020 season. Not only did she miss more than half the season (in-between injuries and covid), but when she did play she was a shadow of her former self offensively, with powderpuff spikes and jumps. If you don't remember, and only speak in light of what came both before and later, you shouldn't pretend to know what you speak of. And third, if you are going to troll it, do it better than pretending not to know how to read: I clearly said "a huge part of budget" not "the whole budget". There were rumours KYK was paid somewhere in the vicinity of 1 million (in fact, it was an open secret that the amount of money convinced her to come to Ecza rather than return to Fener), and Natalia maybe around half that.

And finally, I don't care how Natalia played in the Brazilian league a year before; in the season she played for Eczacibasi, she played poorly, which even the most rabid Brazilian fans here will admit.

• These teams didnt reach their best results while having two superstars, instead whenever they have balanced teams or a roster which didn't have apparent weakness. Vakif's best times were without a super star Opp like boskovic or Egonu. At that time sloetjes was good but nothing spectacular superstar player but still it was enough for Vakıfbank to reach insane results because they didn't have weak spots in their roster

Lonneke was one of the best opp at that time

name 3 opp who can be considered better than her between 2015-2018

Quality is needed especially when you play highball and with boskovic you have to play highball.

You will see how vargas-arina duo wll dominate the club volleyball if fener build good team around them.

also vakıf had two superstar last year and won everything.

• These teams didnt reach their best results while having two superstars, instead whenever they have balanced teams or a roster which didn't have apparent weakness. Vakif's best times were without a super star Opp like boskovic or Egonu. At that time sloetjes was good but nothing spectacular superstar player but still it was enough for Vakıfbank to reach insane results because they didn't have weak spots in their roster

Because the super star player at that time was Zhu. She was just like Egonu at that time (being the highest paid pro player). Sloetjes was a supporting cast as an OPP not the main draw.

They played with büşra-ceylan duo in the middle and gamze as a setter. Also their coach was motta. What did you expect?:gone:

Btw ı think kyk did good job at that time but since she was far from her prime she got critizied a lot.

Edit: I thought for the turkish league. They played with lloyd-büşra-gibbemeyer in international tournaments but still ı think not enough quality around them to win something important.

KYK was not in her prime but not far. She was still in the top. And it was supposed that the trio KYK Larson and Boskovic would make the difference

• First, it's not 3 years, more like year and a half. Second, yes, KYK played much better in the summer of 2021 than she did in the 2019/2020 season. Not only did she miss more than half the season (in-between injuries and covid), but when she did play she was a shadow of her former self offensively, with powderpuff spikes and jumps. If you don't remember, and only speak in light of what came both before and later, you shouldn't pretend to know what you speak of. And third, if you are going to troll it, do it better than pretending not to know how to read: I clearly said "a huge part of budget" not "the whole budget". There were rumours KYK was paid somewhere in the vicinity of 1 million (in fact, it was an open secret that the amount of money convinced her to come to Ecza rather than return to Fener), and Natalia maybe around half that.

And finally, I don't care how Natalia played in the Brazilian league a year before; in the season she played for Eczacibasi, she played poorly, which even the most rabid Brazilian fans here will admit.

Offf Janko, obviously you are the one struggling to understand and don't know what to speak of. KYK played with Boskovic in Eczacıbaşı during 2018-2019 as well, and she was not like what you described. Even 2019-2020 she attacked with 44% nothing like what you exaggerated in your post🤦(Natalia was 43% nothing poorly at all, she was also best receiving OH of the league after Gabi so stop hallucinating) So 3 years is not wrong. And at that time they also paid a fortune to Larson. In 2019-2020 they were paying a lot to Natalia too.

• Key word is building good team around them, and that's exactly what I said in my post. A team should cover their weakness instead of investing on two superstars like you claim. Vakıf now has two superstars but they are not performing well since they have a huge weakness in their reception line due to second oh problem and without having a proper backup.

• Okay, so the rumor is that Bergman and Diana are coming with Ze Roberto. So that would be the 2 foreigner spots. So who do you replace on the team? Naz is rumored to Ezaci, so if she isn't available who is the next best option? Who do you keep from current foreigners on the team - Van Ryk, Maglio, Maddison or Herman? Maybe they could get Carutasu from Vakif if she wants to actually play for a change. Can't wait to see how they construct the roster.

• Okay, so the rumor is that Bergman and Diana are coming with Ze Roberto. So that would be the 2 foreigner spots. So who do you replace on the team? Naz is rumored to Ezaci, so if she isn't available who is the next best option? Who do you keep from current foreigners on the team - Van Ryk, Maglio, Maddison or Herman? Maybe they could get Carutasu from Vakif if she wants to actually play for a change. Can't wait to see how they construct the roster.

So far

Kübra Akman

Sıla Çalışkan

Bergmann

Diana

Alexia are rumored to THY

If Diana coming then Maglio must be leaving

Not sure if they want Alexia as starter or together with KVR

• Well, those sure are great choices.

I think it would be smarter to put Alexia as a starter, and for them to have one more foreigner spot for OH or L. I don't think Alexia would come to be behind KVR. Also, never saw her play OH. Is that a good option?

• is Diana good? or Ze just want to raise her for brazilian NT?

ı thinks she is not that good player. I prefer maglio.

• Wow Kubra is leaving VB... Good team. Alexia is enough imo. A foreigner OH next tô Bergman would bê good. In this case i would prefer 2 foreigner MB 2 foreigner OH and a Foreigner Setter.

• is Diana good? or Ze just want to raise her for brazilian NT?

ı thinks she is not that good player. I prefer maglio.

I didnt watch recently her games but she is good/ ok player. She Can improve. Zé was really good in Barueri with Young players.

• I thought that If Zé would bê back to Turkey FB would bê his placa. But FB hás a core team and Thy maybe vive tô him the opportunity tô makes his own team.

• FB should Loan Ana Cristina tô THY