Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2023/2024)

• Who is it dang it???

Well no one said it was about Egonu.. (and they wouldnt have the money for her anyways)

• Bosio is the best Italian setter right now, very good deal for Novara!

Did rosamaria changed her citizenship or only sport citizenship? Will she still play for Brazil NT?

Having dual Brazilian/Italian citizenship is extremely common. Lots of Brazilians have full or partial Italian ancestry and get the citizenship due to the benefits of having a EU passport.

Rosamaria being an Italian citizen means she won't need a work visa anymore, among other things. She's doing it for practical reasons, she won't be leaving the Brazil NT.

• Oh ok Right, La Gazeta dello sport.

They wrote that its certain that she’ll come there

• Ebrar hás been playing better in club season but Stysiak was better on NT. Imo Novara isnt doing a bad job. The players are in similar level.

• Ebrar hás been playing better in club season but Stysiak was better on NT. Imo Novara isnt doing a bad job. The players are in similar level.

Karakurt is definetely not playing better in club season...

It is very, very discontinuous and almost always misses the decisive matches...

Up to now she is the top scorer in the league, but her efficiency is very low and, normally, she concentrates her top performances only against medium or low level teams...

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying she's bad, but she's definitely not playing as a Top player...

• Karakurt is definetely not playing better in club season...

It is very, very discontinuous and almost always misses the decisive matches...

Up to now she is the top scorer in the league, but her efficiency is very low and, normally, she concentrates her top performances only against medium or low level teams...

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying she's bad, but she's definitely not playing as a Top player...

Scandicci and Monza don't agree on this LOL

And neither do the Coppa Italia matches.

About Stysiak... She's not even playing in club... Such a waste after the great summer she had. I'm still thinking why they thought she could play as full time OH. If Ebrar leaves, then I think Magda is the best choice Novara has but only as Opp. She has also already worked with Lavarini, it seems just fine

• I also think Ebrar is the least of the problems for Novara. With their setter duo and inconsistent OHs, they would not perform better than this anyway.

Lol. She os not even a problem. She is the best player of the team .

Karakurt, is not Novara's problem and surely she's one of the strongest players they have (not the strongest...): that's for sure...

But this year (and not even last year) she's not playing as a Top Player. This seems clear to me...

Lol. She os not even a problem. She is the best player of the team .

In what way is she the best? sure she can be a big help in scoring when she feels like it but not the type of player that carried the team during their most difficult matches.

• In what way is she the best? sure she can be a big help in scoring when she feels like it but not the type of player that carried the team during their most difficult matches.

She was the MVP in most of their matches and she played pretty good against scandicci and Monza as well. Fersino is having a good season too but impact of a libero is not much compared to an Opp.

• She was the MVP in most of their matches and she played pretty good against scandicci and Monza as well. Fersino is having a good season too but impact of a libero is not much compared to an Opp.

In those matches they played good as a team, when the team fails Ebrar also fails so she is not a carrier, I think you are giving too much credit to Ebrar, she is a bit above average at best. Since she is OPP it is not surprising she is getting most of the MVPs.