Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2023/2024)

• I don't think there's a topic for Belgian league so I'll just post it here.

I was scrolling through Sporza to see if they posted some end conclusion on their OQT - or line-up for mens team - and I came across this article: LVL Genk pulled out of the league. Apparently head coach Julien van de Vyver had left, just as the two assistants (including Freya, I didn't know she was gonna coach instead of play?). After that, some players left the team as well and it mentions a severe injury for Annick Meijers (also didn't know she was gonna play there this season). As the league starts in two weeks, they did not see enough possibilities to get everything straight again and will thus not compete.

I hope the remaining players will have the chance to find new clubs still, although quickly looking at VolleyBox there were no familiar names for me. And hopefully Freya will still get to playing or find another position elsewhere if she decides to get into coaching :box:

• I don't think there's a topic for Belgian league so I'll just post it here.

I was scrolling through Sporza to see if they posted some end conclusion on their OQT - or line-up for mens team - and I came across this article: LVL Genk pulled out of the league. Apparently head coach Julien van de Vyver had left, just as the two assistants (including Freya, I didn't know she was gonna coach instead of play?). After that, some players left the team as well and it mentions a severe injury for Annick Meijers (also didn't know she was gonna play there this season). As the league starts in two weeks, they did not see enough possibilities to get everything straight again and will thus not compete.

I hope the remaining players will have the chance to find new clubs still, although quickly looking at VolleyBox there were no familiar names for me. And hopefully Freya will still get to playing or find another position elsewhere if she decides to get into coaching :box:

I found another article that says she has a shoulder injury.

I'm sorry for Meghan Barthel, I hope she'll manage to find a club. She's too good to retire at her age but unfortunately she's not good enough to easily find a team anywhere :(

• So Melissa Vargas signed contract with Tianjin for 2 more years. She is gone play for them till end of 2025.,-2026. season.

Source: SB Community Instagram

• So Melissa Vargas signed contract with Tianjin for 2 more years. She is gone play for them till end of 2025.,-2026. season.

Source: SB Community Instagram

Has she ever had a home residential address in Turkey? Just wondering

• Has she ever had a home residential address in Turkey? Just wondering

Yes.

• It is rumored that Scandicci is gone make offer for Parrocchiale because She is gone be benched when Brenda came in Milano

• It is rumored that Scandicci is gone make offer for Parrocchiale because She is gone be benched when Brenda came in Milano

It seems impossible to me that Monza will let Parrocchiale slip away...

With Folie out (apparently her knee isn't in good shape again), they absolutely need a local libero, otherwise their lineup is blocked with Candi or Sylla as unmovable starters...

I think it's more likely that Scandicci is trying to take Siressi away from Perugia, obviously giving them a substantial compensation in cash and/or players...

If Scandicci transfers Parrochiale, I don't think she will be able to get a new licence to play for Scandicci in Champions League.

However, I'm not sure if 33.1 §3 a applies for all club matches or only CEV matches. If it's the latter one, then there is still chance to get the licence.

"33.1 §3 In a season of the Club competitions, the Player licence is included in only one CEV collective licence approved by the CEV. Notwithstanding the above-mentioned, a Player licence may be removed from one CEV collective licence in order to be included in another one as follows:

a. At any time, when the Player never played a match with the previous club"

• Cause she's not that good...

when was the last time you have watched her play :gone:

and you are just regularly hating

• when was the last time you have watched her play :gone:

and you are just regularly hating

Why would I randomly hate a player? I watched her last season in Perugia. Nothing spectacular. I don't like Parrocchiale as well but I see she is miles ahead of Sirressi. Plus, I am quite sure Sirressi got other offers last season to remain in A1, but she choose A2. I don't see why she would leave Perugia.

I didn't watch her this season, but the level of italian A2 is drastically different compared to A1 so I would not judge her basing myself only on A2.

You think she is very good, I do not. Simple as that, we're allowed to have different opinions. No need to bitch about it and say I go around hating players.

Edit: If they search in A2, I would rather take Negretti for her for example. If ever Imma goes to Scandicci of course I hope she does well. I just don't see her as a top libero. That's it.

• Vital Heynen is on wish list for coach of male Iran NT:white: I don`t know if he would leave female volleyball where he is coach both in club and Germany NT...

https://sport.interia.pl/siatk…d,7119209#google_vignette