Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2023/2024)

• this page is just an attention seeker, no need to share their tweets here.

• Things are getting out of hand: https://dal15al25.gazzetta.it/…o-a-un-passo-e-ora-egonu/.

By the way, the only way I see this happening is through a huge clearance of the salary cap space to make a run at these names. Still, I highly doubt that Conegliano will let go players like Plummer or de Kruijf. Maybe even girls like Wołosz or De Gennaro would have to restructure their contracts to save some millions of € in salary cap space. Again, very unlikely.

• Wolosz and Gabi are not youngsters either. Zhu Ting is past her prime but she is still producing very efficient numbers. She is one of the most efficient attackers of the Italian league atm and producing stats very similar to that of Gabi in Turkey.

Moreover, you are just cherry-picking and manipulating stats with the numbers of Antropova during the second part of the season and weighing those stats with Haaks during the similar time span. Haak had a poor second part of the season whereas Antropova was strong during this period. Meanwhile, Haak had a brilliant first part of the previous season and Antropova started slowly. In addition, the sample size you come up with is simply too small to make a serious point while comparing the stats of one part of the season instead of the entire part, i.e we are talking about a too limited amount of matches to make a conclusion from the evidence.

I mean, to counter the stats of Haak and Antropova during the full season of last year with some more favourable time spans when they come across as equal is pure manipulation of stats and distortions of reality through "fragmentisation". I do not even have time to refute such arguments as I consider it to be a fairly dishonest way of making a point. Of course its plausible to fragmentise reality and manipulate stats by only selecting certain favourable periods where the player you pick to be better played better than the other, it takes no Harry Houdini to create your own reality with "facts". It is for sure possible to find a certain time span, lets say between February to April a given year, where say Louisa Lippmann played on par with Egonu, but it doesnt really prove anything as the sample size is too narrow.

Firstly you said Haak has %5 better attack rate than Antropova, and beacuse of that she is better they are not close.. etc but ı said Antropova had an injury at the first part of the season if you look the time when both are healthy Antropova put not much worse stats than Haak. We should also talk about the difference between playing in scandicci with Di lulio and playing for İmoco with Wolosz.

Gabi just entered her prime dont act like she is not. She reached this level 2 years ago and continue. Wolosz's prime period is slowly passing, but Maja should have retired for 2-3 years, they are not at the same stage of their careers. I don't want to discuss volleyball with someone who thinks Maja-Zhu duo to Gabi-Wolosz duo right now, have a good day.

• Things are getting out of hand: https://dal15al25.gazzetta.it/…o-a-un-passo-e-ora-egonu/.

By the way, the only way I see this happening is through a huge clearance of the salary cap space to make a run at these names. Still, I highly doubt that Conegliano will let go players like Plummer or de Kruijf. Maybe even girls like Wołosz or De Gennaro would have to restructure their contracts to save some millions of € in salary cap space. Again, very unlikely.

If this is true, I won’t be surprise if Conegliano is planning to have 4 foreigners on the Outside Hitter slot next season for rotation… This will also open up more playing time for de Kruijf if she stay or for a foreign MB

• I’m just fine with Haak in Conegliano :whistle:

Yes I do believe that Egonu reached that beast mode because of Wolosz but Haak is way more stabile that is something you need sometimes.

• Firstly you said Haak has %5 better attack rate than Antropova, and beacuse of that she is better they are not close.. etc but ı said Antropova had an injury at the first part of the season if you look the time when both are healthy Antropova put not much worse stats than Haak. We should also talk about the difference between playing in scandicci with Di lulio and playing for İmoco with Wolosz.

Gabi just entered her prime dont act like she is not. She reached this level 2 years ago and continue. Wolosz's prime period is slowly passing, but Maja should have retired for 2-3 years, they are not at the same stage of their careers. I don't want to discuss volleyball with someone who thinks Maja-Zhu duo to Gabi-Wolosz duo right now, have a good day.

There are more to it than just stats. Haak is better at clutch points than Antropova and she is blocked less and she makes less errors. She is also better against elite opposition whereas Antropova has struggled vs better teams so far in her career. Dont get me wrong here as I believe Antropova is an elite prospect, but she is still quite raw and not on Haaks level yet due to this, imo.

GLP seems also hinting that a Russian will be joining Conegliano if I am understanding it right in the comment section. :/

• Gabi is the 2nd Jordan Larson. she can't win a match by herself yes but she's a great stabilizer that they can win over strong teams even without the strongest OPP in their team.

She has already won a lot of games for Brazil NT by carrying whole team

• Lmao, just stop it. She is playing with Zhu Ting and Herbots and have Ogenjenovic as a setter, isnt that sufficient for Antropova? Do you genuinely think Gabi/Wolosz would be such an upgrade from Zhu Ting/Herbots/Maja? You dont need to get me wrong here, I am not an hater of Antropova at all, quite the opposite, but she has a lot of work to do before she is on the level of Haak. Up until this point she is too error-prone, weak in clutch-time or clutch moments during the pivotal stages of games (i.e setpoints/matchpoints etc) and downright inefficient in general.

I agree with you! Antropova showed that she has still a long way to go to be next to top-4 opps. She would be a downgrade to Haak so I don't think Conegliano would try that. Only advantage would be having another local in the team so that they can let Robin play

• 1M is exaggerated even if that is the entire transfer fee. these pages has become like tabloids. last time, the Muratpasa owner said 200k is their asking price if they let her go mid season. even more experienced and better players dont command that price

It is 1millon Turkish liras so 30k😂

I didn't know there is a salary cap for serie a. What's The exact number?

• I don't think Robin is that expensive. But both Imoco and Vakif excel at managing their budgets and making thoughtful transfers, so I'm sure that if they made an offer to Gabi they know what they are doing and have a plan. Plus, for them having a Gabi/KRob/Hill kind of player is almost mandatory I'd say, given their play style, so I think they are willing to eventually invest more to have a top player in this position.

I think de Kruijf makes a lot of money and is one of the best paid middle blockers in the world.

Robin is never leaving Imoco until she retires lol

I won't be suprised if de Kruijf will retire after this season to be honest.

• I didn't know there is a salary cap for serie a. What's The exact number?

There's no salary cap. I should have said budget rather than salary cap, sorry.

GLP seems also hinting that a Russian will be joining Conegliano if I am understanding it right in the comment section. :/

He wrote "Arriveranno altre russe", which means roughly other Russians will be signed. I'm not sure to who or which team he was talking about though.

• Are you really serious guys? There is not competition between Haak and Antropova. Haak is the only player in the world right now who has won every possible important cup in the world. Every cup in Turkey every cup in Italy the CL and the WCC and she was a protagonist in all of them ( in a lot the main) and she can not be compared with a player who until now chocked in the most of her important match mostly in the last period. Kate is supertalented and she is already an excellent player and she can be elite some day for sure but now it is really clear that she is not and nobody else is an the same level with the big 4.

• I’m just fine with Haak in Conegliano :whistle:

Yes I do believe that Egonu reached that beast mode because of Wolosz but Haak is way more stabile that is something you need sometimes.

It is not Wolosz it is the way of setting. If the setter sets Egonu in her right spot it is just impossible to be stopped by anyone. As we know Egonu has shown master level also with Orro , Malinov, Carlini and Cansu and her best match n her life in the CL 2023 was with Cansu.

• It is not Wolosz it is the way of setting. If the setter sets Egonu in her right spot it is just impossible to be stopped by anyone. As we know Egonu has shown master level also with Orro , Malinov, Carlini and Cansu and her best match n her life in the CL 2023 was with Cansu.

Her best matches in her life were with Conegliano and Wolosz. She never reached that level with Cansu in Vakif as She did whole in Imoco especially season before COVID started.

This is fake. In the article the writter says that some people said that Imoco probably will try to transfer Egonu ( based on google translate). So from the way

he phrases it it's like saying hey I fooled all of you for clicks :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: .