Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2023/2024)

• Me too, no that I think it is impossible but it is to early.

But hey Imoco has 3 OHs who are underperforming and Robinson who is only on the highest level is leaving. Imoco needs to pull real moves very soon. They need strong OHs.

• I think it is not true, this resource is not reliable. They publish always fake news to get clicks. Anyway if it is true, Vakıf’s manager said that they are planning to sign with few stars for next season.

• if Gabi leaves, i think they'll push for Markova then (even if the manager said they won't sit down with Vakif, money eventually talks). And they will try Akimova for Thompson.

A Russian MB would complete Vakif to become like Volero- a Russian team🤣

• Gabi going to Italy will be a major transfer bomb. Especially considering how she is almost the face of Vakifbank now. I thought she will stay there longer considering how she is like the new Gozde for Vakifbank.

But it will be great to watch Gabi + Haak together again (don't know if they can afford these 2 on the same team).

• But it will be great to watch Gabi + Haak together again (don't know if they can afford these 2 on the same team).

Me too I have some doubts as they are super expensive.. the only way for Imoco to afford them both could be to cut Robinson & Plummer, who have quite high salaries, and keep a relatively "cheap" OH like Lanier in the starting six. Then they might also save some money by getting Fersino instead of De Gennaro (she will retire after Paris24?) and by cutting an expensive MB like De Kruijf.. Not sure it's gonna be enough though.

• If the news is true, big if, then bye Gabi, it was a pleasure watching you play for VB, and wish you the best. Busa has a good defense and reception even though she is suspect on attack, and they need to get a very good attacker OH to cover any deficit, maybe Markova, someone who has a bright future, who could be their OH for a long time. I am sure they have a plan otherwise they won’t let Gabi go. I am looking forward to transfer news.

• Me too I have some doubts as they are super expensive.. the only way for Imoco to afford them both could be to cut Robinson & Plummer, who have quite high salaries, and keep a relatively "cheap" OH like Lanier in the starting six. Then they might also save some money by getting Fersino instead of De Gennaro (she will retire after Paris24?) and by cutting an expensive MB like De Kruijf.. Not sure it's gonna be enough though.

Robin is never leaving Imoco until she retires lol

• Robin + Gabi + Haak on the same team is like a dream team but can they afford it though?

I don't think Robin is that expensive. But both Imoco and Vakif excel at managing their budgets and making thoughtful transfers, so I'm sure that if they made an offer to Gabi they know what they are doing and have a plan. Plus, for them having a Gabi/KRob/Hill kind of player is almost mandatory I'd say, given their play style, so I think they are willing to eventually invest more to have a top player in this position.

• Do you guys think VB is making place for Zhu again?

I dont think so since she is far from her prime and they are already interested in Markova aka russian ZT.

• I would build a team like this;

Haak - Cansu/Elif

Gabi - Markova

Chiaka - Zehra

Ayça

and I think Guidetti's plan is the same.

• I don't think Elif would go from Eczacıbaşı's bench to Vakıfbank's bench. FB is more likely if she would leave Eczacıbaşı. On the other hand, I agree that transfering Markova would be a better investment than Zhu

• Me too I have some doubts as they are super expensive.. the only way for Imoco to afford them both could be to cut Robinson & Plummer, who have quite high salaries, and keep a relatively "cheap" OH like Lanier in the starting six. Then they might also save some money by getting Fersino instead of De Gennaro (she will retire after Paris24?) and by cutting an expensive MB like De Kruijf.. Not sure it's gonna be enough though.

Robinson will be out next season. she will play in the USA pro club.

• I don't think Elif would go from Eczacıbaşı's bench to Vakıfbank's bench. FB is more likely if she would leave Eczacıbaşı. On the other hand, I agree that transfering Markova would be a better investment than Zhu

I dont say she will be a bench player in vakıf, they may let Cansu go and sign Elif.

• Wouldn’t be a smart choice imo.

• I hope they bring Karakurt back, she could be very useful to them

I thought exactly the same thing. Ebrar is a solid OH and her game is all around. But it depends from the OPP. If they do not sign an elite OPP then they will need a score machine in the OH and Markova will fit better in them. Anyway for Vakifbank I think that the most realistic option for OPP is Stysiak.

As for Imoco I do not believe that they have the money for Gabi if you think that they have also Haak who is more important for them from Gabi. So they will have to choose and they would be crazy if they prioritized Gabi over Haak for many easily understood reasons , Also for me the most realistic senario for Imoco for the next season is to sign with Skinner who fits amazing in their game system who also is making a great season and probably she will became a big star in the future. So Skinner , Plummer , Alsmeier and Gennari are a good composion of OH.

• As for Imoco I do not believe that they have the money for Gabi if you think that they have also Haak who is more important for them from Gabi. So they will have to choose and they would be crazy if they prioritized Gabi over Haak for many easily understood reasons ,

crazy?

You are talking about the best OH in the world rn. yes there are Cristina and Fedorovtseva but they are different types of OH. You won't find that complete OH as Gabi.

There are 3 other OPPs at the same level as Haak or better than Haak, and there are also OPPs close to Haak's level such as Akimova, Antropova stysiak and Jordan.