2023 U21 Women's World Championship

• Pierzchala 7 blocks in 2,5 sets.

I didn’t know Gluszak is that dumb to take MB as OPP. Stancelewska does not know how to attack at all and it is not her fault. I just don’t get it…

I think that he doesn't know the players. He took for example Pajdak, even though there are at least 3 better liberos (Łyduch, Kubas, Dąbrowska)

• I think i seen Lyduck playing beach volley

Yes, she spent the summer playing beach volleyball, but she will continue her indoor career as libero

• We made our best player skip the U19 to play this and she gets injured as soon as the match starts (and it looked like a tournament-ending injury).

Such is life.

• Egypt is playing well against Thailand, they are up 2-1

Egypt won the match. That puts them in a good position to qualify for the next round.

Thailand was very, very messy. So many hitting errors.

• I checked the game once in a while and Thailand was terrible, they will fight against elimination tomorrow versus Mexico.

• I liked the Dutch team! One of their OHs was hitting really good and also their opposite was powerful. I liked the middles too. Only weak spot was the libero which made it that Turkey won 3-2.

On Turkish side, there is a serious problem when Beren is your best scorer. Neither the OHs, nor the middles were useful in attacking. I will be surprised if this team goes far in this tournament.

• I liked the Dutch team! One of their OHs was hitting really good and also their opposite was powerful. I liked the middles too. Only weak spot was the libero which made it that Turkey won 3-2.

On Turkish side, there is a serious problem when Beren is your best scorer. Neither the OHs, nor the middles were useful in attacking. I will be surprised if this team goes far in this tournament.

Melisa was a big disappointment🤦 I wish they got Lisa safronova Instead of Eylül

• Melisa was a big disappointment🤦 I wish they got Lisa safronova Instead of Eylül

Not sure about Liza, I would like her to be in the squad since none of the OHs will be consistent. But her attacking technique looked really really bad and she had no power. At least Eylul can swing a ball properly although her receiving and defensive skills are way worse.

I agree, biggest dissapointment was Melisa but I did not like Dilay's setting to zone 4 at all, she was very inconsistent with her sets to wings in general but Beren could do some extras with bad sets, on the other side Melisa was just hitting the block.

• Not sure about Liza, I would like her to be in the squad since none of the OHs will be consistent. But her attacking technique looked really really bad and she had no power. At least Eylul can swing a ball properly although her receiving and defensive skills are way worse.

I agree, biggest dissapointment was Melisa but I did not like Dilay's setting to zone 4 at all, she was very inconsistent with her sets to wings in general but Beren could do some extras with bad sets, on the other side Melisa was just hitting the block.

Eylül's attack was way worse than Lisa during preliminary rounds, she got better during playoffs. Both are very inconsistent unfortunately but Liza has a bit better reception. She could be a better backup than other two OHs

Dilay is probably still adjusting new group. I expect her performances to get better in the upcoming game. I was a bit surprised about Bengisu as well, she is normally a blocking beast🤷

• This girl Victoria Caballero is probably the first decent Argentinian libero I've watched in life.

Argentina always had excellent liberos

i remember a girl but idk her name i think victoria,she was good

Now pelozzo that is with senior NT from youth categories is good also

• Argentina always had excellent liberos

i remember a girl but idk her name i think victoria,she was good

Now pelozzo that is with senior NT from youth categories is good also

Pelozo wasn't this good at the same age that I recall.

IDK I'm just tired of watching awful 40 year old Rizzo playing every competition without being challenged.;(

• Wow, Argentina beat Serbia? Go hermanas

I know Serbia are not as strong as they could be, but still, that's a great win. And without Margaria too.