MVP: Marlena Kowalewska

Gierszewska 13, Lymareva 7 /// Inneh-Varga 15, Sahin 11

KALISZ - RADOM 3:1

MVP: Aleksandra Rasińska

Rasińska 18, Mlinar 17 /// Murek 17, Gałkowska 16, Schölzel 15

TARNÓW - WROCŁAW 2:3

MVP: Anna Bączyńska

Szumera 15, Dzaković 10 /// Szczurowska 28, Bączyńska 17

Wrocław playing from the beginning of the season with 2 OHs because Gromadowska is arleady injured is a 🎪🤡

• And they won with Chorąża playing as OH because Stronias was so tragic

I know you're not her fan, but last season she was one of the best OHs in junior championships

• I know you're not her fan, but last season she was one of the best OHs in junior championships

I mean, her reception was still tragic but actually she played a decent game, maybe she should consider switching back to OH

• Well… ŁKS will have to look for another OH. It’s hard to judge anything after just one match, but I’m sure that they will have a hard time fighting for the medal with Amanda-Piasecka, not event talking about defending the title. Górecka won’t be ready until January probably. On the other side Budowlani made some really good transfers, they might be a threat even in the CL.

• Budowlani just crush ŁKS:what: what a strong wings with Bjelica-May-Mitrovic:box: I know that its only first game, but they looking sooo good:win:

• Poland have data volley or something similar?

we have volleystation. But you can easily find the stats on the website, even during the match.

Budowlani ŁKS stats:

https://www.tauronliga.pl/games/id/1103000.html#stats

• This season of TL will be so interesting. Few clubs are on similar level and will fight for medals.

• Even Magiera said today that positive scenario with Górecka is that she will return to play in February.

So it’s clear she won’t be ready to help LKS this season, the same with NT.

Yeap, she will return to training, but than she need time to build a good shape, so there is no chance for her in this season. Maybe she will help in reception in some rotations, but nothing more, unfortunatly ...;(

• Yeap, she will return to training, but than she need time to build a good shape, so there is no chance for her in this season. Maybe she will help in reception in some rotations, but nothing more, unfortunatly ...;(

so maybe ŁKS will hire some next OH. Playing league and european cups with 3 OH is... very risky.

• May and Mitrovic might be one of the best OHs duo in TAURON Liga. In my opinion only Chemik Police can compete with Budowlani when it comes to this position.
    Btw - I’m really sad that Lijewska, who is a young and talented player, has chosen to spend the season on the bench. She could easily be an important part of teams such as Wrocław or Mielec and play in every single game.