Poland - Tauron Liga 2023/24

• Well, I need to say that we need this kind of slide (Kowalewska-Wasilewska) in NT.

China played the same 2002-2004 and were unstoppable.

Maybe Los Angeles 2028 it's a time for Kowalewska-Wasilewska duo? :whistle:Knowing Lavarini, it will be no revolution this year in our roster. :)Caroline Gattaz debuted in the Olympic Games at the age of 40 so everything is possible. 8o

• Talking about our MBs: Korneluk should be there, Witkowska is doing good job as well. But who else? Centka definitely not, Jurczyk doesn't convince me right now. Pacak and Gryka are performing better now :whistle: and Wasilewska isn't without chances as well... Stefano will probably take only 3 as we have 12+1 slots, so it will be tight fight for spots :box: but I'd like to see Korneluk, Witkowska and most likely Pacak.

I really like Jurczyk but I'm afraid that on the international area she can't be so effective in block like Witkowska for example. The difference was seen in the POL-ITA qualification match...:whistle:

Alagierska would be the best option. I hope she will return soon. Gryka is not so solid blocker in my opinion...

• I really like Jurczyk but I'm afraid that on the international area she can't be so effective in block like Witkowska for example. The difference was seen in the POL-ITA qualification match...:whistle:

Alagierska would be the best option. I hope she will return soon. Gryka is not so solid blocker in my opinion...

Gryka has better blocking stats than Witkowska this season :whistle:

• Today Results:

Radomka - Volley 3-0 (25-22 25-23 25-20) MVP: Angelika Gajer stats

Świrad 14, Murek 14, Gałkowska 11 / Stronias 15, Gancarz 13, Stanclewska 9

Rysice - Uni 3-0 (25-18 25-23 25-21) MVP: Gabriela Orvošova stats

Orvošova 17, Coneo 12, Kalandadze 10 / Zaroślińska-Król 18, Olaya 12, Orzyłowska 7

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Wrocław wants to hire Melis Durul - I'm not sure if it's for this season or the next one though. They have a new sponsor, Szczurowska has health issues and they have only 13 points in the table, so it would be logical if they want to advance to the play off phase. Besides, Szczurowska will leave them after this season so they could have a great replacement.

• It's IMHO smart move, but on their place I would consider also extra OH as Bączyńska and Stronias often need replacement :whistle: Gromadowska is almost not playing and they're using second libero Chorąża to play on left wing as back-up...

• Wrocław wants to hire Melis Durul - I'm not sure if it's for this season or the next one though. They have a new sponsor, Szczurowska has health issues and they have only 13 points in the table, so it would be logical if they want to advance to the play off phase. Besides, Szczurowska will leave them after this season so they could have a great replacement.

It was a big mistake from Melis to transfer to Novara after such a good season in polish league. She ruined her career by accepting to sit on big clubs bench for many years

yes please!! She was so good in Budowlani

• they're using second libero Chorąża to play on left wing as back-up...

But she's not really a libero. I mean, technically she is for the senior team, because she's quite short.

However, during her youth career she always played as OH. Last year in junior championship she was one of the best OHs.

Besides, Szczurowska will leave them after this season so they could have a great replacement.

Do you know if she decided to sign in Brazil or she's just changing team within polish league?

• Today Result:

Pałac - Budowlani 0-3 (19-25 23-25 21-25) MVP: Mackenzie May stats

Sikorska 13, Makarewicz 12, Nowakowska 11 / May 20, Bjelica 17, Lisiak 6, Pol 6, Mitrovic 6

• Well, I need to say that we need this kind of slide (Kowalewska-Wasilewska) in NT.

China played the same 2002-2004 and were unstoppable.

yes, but Liu Yanan as MB was also main receiver of the team together with libero and OPP..I don´t think nowadays it could work with Iga and her lack of height in the block (and I really like her)

• Best players of Day 17:

S: Nowicka (BKS)

OP: Orvošova (Rysice)

OH: May (Budowlani), Łukasik (Chemik)

MB: Świrad (Radomka), Wasilewska (Chemik)

L: Grajber-Nowakowska (Chemik)

Bench:

S: Gajer (Radomka)

OP: Laak (BKS)

OH: Borowczak (BKS), Mucha (Stal)

MB: Korneluk (Chemik), Jurczyk (Rysice)

L: Łysiak (Budowlani)

• Another 2 Cup games this week:

31.01 KGHM Volley Wrocław - Uni Opole 18:00

01.02 ŁKS Commercecon Łódź - Energa MKS Kalisz 18:00