Turkey - Vodafone Sultanlar Ligi 2023-2024

• Lol, I just realized that finally Stysiak is playing together with Eda. Knowing how much she loves her made my day when I realized it yesterday :heart:

• are you serious lol? If they had Egonu tbey never would have made either finals. Egonu woulda had a bad game in the quarters or something and you really think Hande and Irina could have carried them? Lmao

Both voronkova and Hande had very good games, you can see their stats, they were best OH duos of the league. They had a few bad games which you guys repeatedly bring but carrying the team score wise is not their job, boskovic is paid a fortune for this reason and she doesn't deliver when it really mattered. She also didn't play a lot of games thanks to another expensive bench player for her. But even it didn't solve the problem. You guys can already think about new excuses for end of season because no one cares if they win every game in the league like last year, at the end how many cups they will get. If Boskovic won't deliver one more time during play off and cl finals, Eczacıbaşı should terminate her contract and try to get other top opps. Considering the amount of money they are paying to Boskovic, it would be better investment 🙄

• Both voronkova and Hande had very good games, you can see their stats, they were best OH duos of the league. They had a few bad games which you guys repeatedly bring but carrying the team score wise is not their job, boskovic is paid a fortune for this reason and she doesn't deliver when it really mattered. She also didn't play a lot of games thanks to another expensive bench player for her. But even it didn't solve the problem. You guys can already think about new excuses for end of season because no one cares if they win every game in the league like last year, at the end how many cups they will get. If Boskovic won't deliver one more time during play off and cl finals, Eczacıbaşı should terminate her contract and try to get other top opps. Considering the amount of money they are paying to Boskovic, it would be better investment 🙄

it seems like it's the popular opinion to bash Voronkova and Hande while in truth, Voronkova was the best passer last season. the problem with most people in this forum is someone says their opinion and then their friends chimes in and then no one dares to say aomething diffeent (because they will call him/her names).

• Both voronkova and Hande had very good games, you can see their stats, they were best OH duos of the league. They had a few bad games which you guys repeatedly bring but carrying the team score wise is not their job, boskovic is paid a fortune for this reason and she doesn't deliver when it really mattered. She also didn't play a lot of games thanks to another expensive bench player for her. But even it didn't solve the problem. You guys can already think about new excuses for end of season because no one cares if they win every game in the league like last year, at the end how many cups they will get. If Boskovic won't deliver one more time during play off and cl finals, Eczacıbaşı should terminate her contract and try to get other top opps. Considering the amount of money they are paying to Boskovic, it would be better investment

They had few good games (aginst Vakif an Fener in regular season especially both were great) but then both were also aced more then 4 times each on average in later part of the season. Even if they have good game it’s not enough for Ecza to win if Boskovic isn’t in God mode scoring every OOS ball she gets. If Tijana has solid/good game then Ecza loses cause Voronkova/Hande can’t carry even 1 set lile Gabi/Arina/Ana C did when Egonu or Vargas weren’t having great time, that’s the whole point. If those not great Tijana game came before the finals then Ecza can’t beat some mid teams like Developres and Novara while Vakif and Fener can cause their OHs stepped up when Egonu or Vargas weren’t killing everything. That’s not so hard to understand, without Tijana Ecza wouldn’t play any finals in the first place cause their other players aren’t capable of having anything other then good/decent game and it’s a fact. You talking about good game by Irina/Hande when they have 8/20 in attack (on mostly in system only balls) and decent reception, that’s not level for this team and doesn’t provide same power as Gabi or Ana C did and it’s a fact.

That expensive OP sub played less games then Alexia for Vakifbank so I don’t care how much they paid her when in reality Tijana had to play all games against lower level teams even when they had 1st seed guaranteed, it’s managments fault.

Expecting Tijana to carry whole team through regular season and as well as playoffs is unthinkable and no player can do that, even Egonu couldn’t as well. Not to mention OHs that Vakif/Fener have with OHs that Eczaci signs doesn’t allow for Tijana to have 1 slightly worse game cause they just lose as no OH can step up to be go to hitter like Vakif and Fener OHs can when needed even against some mid teams.

• You guys with same old boring staff after every big game. Its kinda annoying.

Boskovic is Ezcacibasi. She have no intention to leave Eczacibasi, especially not for Vakifbank or any other turkish club in general. Same go for Eczacibasi, they will never try to replace her.

Boskovic is Ezcacibasi. She have no intention to leave Eczacibasi, especially not for Vakifbank or any other turkish club in general. Same go for Eczacibasi, they will never try to replace her.

It’s called wishful thinking, I know we are cursed to root for Eczacibasi again in seasons to come :lol::sos:

she'll probably try the Italian club rather than switch to another Turkish club. she did say she wanted to try Italy.

• Stysiak was truly a monster out there yesterday, pounding the ball to the floor in a routine-like effortless fashion or habitually. Boskovic scored a lot as well, but she had to struggle more to achieve her points. In case the Polish Goddess continues like this, we will have a Big Five rather than Big Four (Vargas, Haak, Boskovic and Egonu) very soon! Perhaps Antropova might join as well in the future.

• Stysiak was truly a monster out there yesterday, pounding the ball to the floor in a routine-like effortless fashion or habitually. Boskovic scored a lot as well, but she had to struggle more to achieve her points. In case the Polish Goddess continues like this, we will have a Big Five rather than Big Four (Vargas, Haak, Boskovic and Egonu) very soon! Perhaps Antropova might join as well in the future.

boskovic had more kills and was more efficient lol. Stysiak was very amazing but idk why youre trying to slight tijana lol

• The stats tells different thing. Both 59 attacks, Stysiak 58% and Boskovic 56%. Stysiak 2 errors and 1 blocked attack while Boskovic 5 errors and 2 blocks.

hm the stats from earlier on this page say different so thats what I was going from

• Also I found this very interesting haha. During the third set when ecza made their huge run Boskovic scored a kill from every single on court ecza plyer. All 5 players during that run set Tijana a ball she killed in a single service run. I cant imagine thats ever happened before with any team?

• boskovic had more kills and was more efficient lol. Stysiak was very amazing but idk why youre trying to slight tijana lol

Stysiak had less errors and she was also blocked less. Moreover, I am not merely speaking about stats. Bosko had to think a lot to score as the error count accumulated and the block had her number, thus she tried to tip the ball a lot in this game, albeit with great efficiency. Usually Bosko goes for broke and aims to penetrate the defense through sheer brute force, but this time she tried to score through great placement/tips with a greater frequency than I have seen in the past. I am not trying to "slay" Bosko for this, just saying that Stysiak scored more habitually or without as much thinking needed as Eczacibasi simply couldnt deal with her power shots.

• Stysiak had less errors and she was also blocked less. Moreover, I am not merely speaking about stats. Bosko had to think a lot to score as the error count accumulated and the block had her number, thus she tried to tip the ball a lot in this game, albeit with great efficiency. Usually Bosko goes for broke and aims to penetrate the defense through sheer brute force, but this time she tried to score through great placement/tips with a greater frequency than I have seen in the past. I am not trying to "slay" Bosko for this, just saying that Stysiak scored more habitually or without as much thinking needed as Eczacibasi simply couldnt deal with her power shots.

Stysiak scored with less struggle but Boskovic was getting mostly OOS balls with formed block while it was not case for Magda, Drca had her in system with great sets. Both had great games and I really like Magda, I’ve been fan for long time and I’m glad she is finally rising

• it seems like it's the popular opinion to bash Voronkova and Hande while in truth, Voronkova was the best passer last season. the problem with most people in this forum is someone says their opinion and then their friends chimes in and then no one dares to say aomething diffeent (because they will call him/her names).

Yeah they tend to do that but it never works on me😎😂

Whatever they say, bashing voronkova and Hande constantly won't excuse Boskovic's flops. This year we have Gray, let's see what excuse they will come up now 🙄