Turkey - Vodafone Sultanlar Ligi 2023-2024

• Congrats VB! Yesterday I thought THY may challenge VB for the third spot of the Turkish league, but this game just reminded me that Ferhat is Ezacibasi’s head coach. I mean this guy is such a mess, incredible!! He substituted Yaprak for Voronkova, you want to take a risk than take a risk with a seasoned player. And Naz only played Boskovich at the end of the set, like all VB knew that Naz was going to set Boskovich. Busa was the MVP of the game and I hope she stays at VB because VB might be better off with her than Bosseti.

• I wonder if Busas last couple of games might change her or the clubs renewal plans with her

• Like I said I didn't see nothing special in vakif besides tijana

They win agai st scandicci by savino being idiot in 2nd game

Let's see how they do against imoco

• One aspect of game Busa never disappoints at is blocking, she blocked Vargas 3 times in ECH finals last year

But she also left an open net for Vargas at the last point:D

Joking aside, if Busa can contribute consistently in both attack & passing like today, KVR able to maintain her level lately (happy for her to finally able find some forms she had before her loss in family), and Ferhat being Ferhat lol, the fight between the top 4 will be more interesting.

• Like I said I didn't see nothing special in vakif besides tijana

They win agai st scandicci by savino being idiot in 2nd game

Let's see how they do against imoco

You mixed something, obviously you brain is overloaded with hatred.

• Really good and balanced match by Vakif. They all played nice and scored without errors. Boskovic was generally good but I did not understand how she did this stupid errors in the end. Busa had her best match until now. She was great and it is stupid to try underastimate her match today. Ok there are the well-known exaggerations from the Serbs about the Serbs but specific today Busa was great. Cansu was also great after a lot of time.

• I wonder if Busas last couple of games might change her or the clubs renewal plans with her

a good option next to Markova

• Naz is being Naz. She has always been like that. Even in NT and Vakifbank era, She passed always Gözde, not Neslihan :wall:

I honestly think Naz has the best and most beautiful technique in volleyball history, a total legend, BUT KYK said she did this too.

Tea 🍵

• One thing I can’t get my head around is why the f Ferhat puts Hande at OH1??? They just lose points in series when both Boskovic and Gray/Voronkova are in back row.. It was the case in match against Scandicci as well.. He is a complete idiot like wtf

• Also the stats are wrong. Busa had 2 aces. So 12 points

• Tijana had 22 points with +14WL while the rest of Eczacibasi combined had 26 points with -1WL :gone::gone::gone:

but remember. Tijana is to blame for their lack of success

• Tijana had 22 points with +14WL while the rest of Eczacibasi combined had 26 points with -1WL :gone::gone::gone:

Nothing unusual. TBH this lamenting on Tijana "destiny" is being more and more boring.

Not refering to you directly obviously, but commenting the whole agenda.

• Really good and balanced match by Vakif. They all played nice and scored without errors. Boskovic was generally good but I did not understand how she did this stupid errors in the end. Busa had her best match until now. She was great and it is stupid to try underastimate her match today. Ok there are the well-known exaggerations from the Serbs about the Serbs but specific today Busa was great. Cansu was also great after a lot of time.

back row attack against triple block is hardly stupid errors