Turkey - Vodafone Sultanlar Ligi 2023-2024

• Turkish clubs couldn’t even reach CEV CUP and Challenge Cup semi finals and this is proof how weaker they are from Italian middle level teams who won all of this competitions :mirror:

Oh God i am talking about the title race bit since italy does not have this concept I understand your incomprehension. Also did you acknowledge turkish league’s superiority when yesilyurt won cev or challenge cup ?I don’t think so. This forum reeks of ad hominem.

• Sultanlar ligi is best league in the world :box:

• No they definitely have more teams blow the first 20, however I thought that was enough. I know where you going with that 😊 But really for me the last 10 years are more indicative of the current level of women volleyball. Before that Bergamo was the best team and even before that Daynamo Moscov won more CL games than VB and Bergamo put together. However back then they had all different format, they only won the point on their serve, etc. That Daynama Moscov team wouldn’t be able to come near to the level of current top European teams.

Lol no, I was curious how many Serbians clubs are on list. I im not invested in this Seria a vs sultan league debate at all 😂

• Ok it is Sunday and I have very little to do so I am going to respond one last time to your worthless argument by first saying that I have zero clue what you just wrote, made very little sense to me. You are saying Italian league has 14 teams not just 3????? And that even middle level Turkish team did not play in Italian league but some how you have data points on the internet????? And for you somehow even though Turkish teams are 8-3 ahead that doesn’t matter who wins the CL they are on the same level????? And what is that mean when you say “in this last year 4 different Italian teams won CL”??? you mean overall 4 Italian teams won the CL, by the way Ezacibasi as well as FB also won the CL. In any way I am getting tired of your non-sense argument as I said before you can believe anything you want that doesn’t bothers me, but as a suggestion to you, you should calm down and without so much emotion try to express yourself more logically. But regardless I wish you the best! And I am going to add following CL data points we have for you.

There is not understanding between us but ok. My biggest point was just that the CL winner do NOT it can in no way determine the level of the WHOLE LEAGUE BUT ANYWAY.

• Does whoever win the ecza FB match tmrw get first place in the league or did FB already secure it ?

• If ecza wins vakif takes the first place hence secures the CL spot, avoiding ecz and fb in the semis. If i were ecza i would throw the game😂 but ecz will win probably because vargas in ineligible next to eda’s injury, stysiak plays meaning either ergul or buse has to play🫠

Or who knows maybe drca irina and GOAT meryem play

• If ecza wins vakif takes the first place hence secures the CL spot, avoiding ecz and fb in the semis. If i were ecza i would throw the game😂 but ecz will win probably because vargas in ineligible next to eda’s injury, stysiak plays meaning either ergul or buse has to play🫠

if Ecza wins vakif is first???

Not true, if ecza win for 3 points, ecza is first.

Vakif is first only if ecza win 3-2