Turkey - Vodafone Sultanlar Ligi 2023-2024

• Vakif is not going to take LYY . It has not point. Their invest is Markova and they will support her at least for one season and they need a back up plan for Bosetti and not a an other offensive OH. Also a big name like Lyy will have also high demands so it is not goint to happend.

Do you really think there are other options in the market right now? Lol i don't think frantti is that bad even just a backup for both markova and bosetti? She can even perform better if she chooses to! Markova will play good with cansu's type of set. But bosetti? Not sure why other think she is still on her prime 😆 but again there is not alot of options right now.

• Do you really think there are other options in the market right now? Lol i don't think frantti is that bad even just a backup for both markova and bosetti? She can even perform better if she chooses to! Markova will play good with cansu's type of set. But bosetti? Not sure why other think she is still on her prime 😆 but again there is not alot of options right now.

I also believe in Frantti and her abilities but she is TERRIBLE in every important match this season. She is doing well with middle teams but with stronge opponents is a BIG PROBLEM. As for the market I know that there are not options left unfortunately.

• I also believe in Frantti and her abilities but she is TERRIBLE in every important match this season. She is doing well with middle teams but with stronge opponents is a BIG PROBLEM. As for the market I know that there are not options left unfortunately.

I agree with this! I don't know what's with her lol she is playing better in NT tbh even better against strong NT but not in club. she might need more energy from yuan+cansu next season to release that performance against strong opponents. 🤣

• Vakif is not going to take LYY . It has not point. Their invest is Markova and they will support her at least for one season and they need a back up plan for Bosetti and not a an other offensive OH. Also a big name like Lyy will have also high demands so it is not goint to happend.

Most likely not, and I read somewhere that Frantti is staying anyway, if its true then they may not be able to get Lyy.

• I agree with this! I don't know what's with her lol she is playing better in NT tbh even better against strong NT but not in club. she might need more energy from yuan+cansu next season to release that performance against strong opponents. 🤣

Frantti will be very valuable even if she plays well in league games, that would allow Bosetti to be fresh for CEV games.

• It’s not about whether Vakif wants LYY, it’s about whether any team can get LYY. She is not free to sign anywhere, she belongs to Tianjin. If Tianjin doesn’t release her, no one can sign her, but if she’s finally allowed to play abroad, even for only one season, all top teams will fight to sign her.

• Boskovic a good server :sos::sos::sos:????

Maybe good server was the wrong choice of words, she can get aces but also probably will make even more mistakes because of her terrible tossing. Even she cant set the ball to herself, she has no right to complain about setters😂

• I just watched the new interview with Aycin. She talked about her fInger injury, apparently it was a bad one but it seems like she is fully recovered, so I wonder when she will start playing as starter. GS needs her for playoffs.

The setters she wants to play one day are Naz, Wolosz and Maja

Her dream team:

Maja-Egonu

Zhu-Gabi

Thaisa-aycin

Castillo (she says she is a huge fan of her)

She sounds like a very and likable person. Also I noticed how much she looks alike Naz😱 anyone sees the resemblance?

• and in this team she add herself?🤣🤣🤣

• I just saw it. Why the first is playing directly with the forth and not with the eighth? I do not like this system. Kuzeboru would have their chances against THY.

Thats the rule for playoffs since Pandemic.
    1st play 4th, 2nd plays 3rd. Thats for championship and CL tickets.

5th plays 8th and 6th plays 6th. Thats for other European Cup tickets

• and in this team she add herself?🤣🤣🤣

No the ask was: make a dream team with only active players, including yourself

She is a very humble person, she wouldn't do that if not asked this way