Turkey - Vodafone Sultanlar Ligi 2023-2024

• What a great season for Ferhat Akbaş, who would've thought he would win CWCh and go 5 games for the league title against this FB and who knows maybe win the league as well :drink:

• Omg who makes Ada libero? Just because someone can't attack, do coaches assume that they can receive?🤦🤦 Players like ada can suck at both elements equally 🤣

• who would have thought cansu’s absence mattered because the sub of the sub is ada

• That was one of the best matches of boskovic career. She was UNSTOPPABLE. I think a big part of it was that they set her the pipe in serve receive every time instead of the position 1 attack. She hits in system balls better from position 6 and then 1 imo

• Sure you can make a passing mistake when entering, but to make almost more errors in 3 backrow rotations than the person you're replacing is quite impressive :white: hope she will bounce back from this though

As a neutral viewer I'm glad Ecza won, now we can enjoy a high-stakes all-or-nothing fifth match :box:

• Ada's like; atleast i'm pretty. 😅

fener's problem is really the stark skill gap between the first 6 and the bench.

Not only that Vargas misfired today, the two children are also not doing it.

No one can step up.

meliha is underrated. When eda cant play fetisova can sub in, stysiak-a top 10 opp is vargas’s back up. Ecza has the same problem too and even worse in some positions. It comes down to whose starting six play better. Cansu is injured hence ada is the 4th oh option. Noone not name imoco can have more than 3 elite OHs.

• Tijana was hitting 22/31 today :obey: 73% attack

With 0 errors in attack, 0 ERRORS

73% efficiency in attack on 31 swings is unbelievable, I don’t think I’ve ever seen it

Hope both Bosko and Vargas, as well as all others can bring their A game in the decisive match. These last two matches with only one side decided to show up were a bit boring (at least to a neutral fan like me)

• What a great season for Ferhat Akbaş, who would've thought he would win CWCh and go 5 games for the league title against this FB and who knows maybe win the league as well :drink:

i would argue it is a case of correlation vs causation. The guy gives zero confidence and there is no stable observable improvement under his helm.

• I was about to say that the biggest weakness in hande's game is the serve, then she comes and does this, lol.

She is like Boskovic, inconsistent at serve and makes a lot of mistakes that's why both look like bad servers. It is more like hit and miss