Turkey - Vodafone Sultanlar Ligi 2023-2024

• I want to look from a different perspective to championship and shortly I can say, "brightly smiling team" won against "loudest screaming team". I would accuse Ferhat for being such a stupid, for the very 1st time. Actually, "brightly smiling team" won the championship right after the 4th match.

Ferhat made a big mistake in accusing FB right after the 4th match, instead of prasing his team and players, who made a great thing by beating FB but instead of that, he chosed the other way to provoke FB, which should be the last thing to do,

From that moment onwards, I was almost sure that they lost the championship, which happened later on. The rest, -this player did this and that player did that- is just detail. Details are also important but I hope that, he took his lifetime lesson and I want to believe that, he won't repeat the same thing ever again.

• That is not for you. Only for intelligent people who follow Turkish league closely and check all details about what happened and what is what...

:rolll: We can always rely on Turkish league thread for high quality shade on all flanks.

I wanna thank all communities here for their contributions this season. Turkish, Serbian, Russian, Brazillian in particular as usual slayed. :rose:

See y'all next season, Busa will be in a mid level team again btw serdar our fave team is decided.

• :rolll: We can always rely on Turkish league thread for high quality shade on all flanks.

I wanna thank all communities here for their contributions this season. Turkish, Serbian, Russian, Brazillian in particular as usual slayed. :rose:

See y'all next season, Busa will be in a mid level team again btw serdar our fave team is decided.

Hahah yeah go Aras kargo! #teambusa❤️ finally in a team that deserves her🤣

• Ferhat made a big mistake in accusing FB right after the 4th match, instead of prasing his team and players, who made a great thing by beating FB but instead of that, he chosed the other way to provoke FB, which should be the last thing to do,

he never said or implied fener orchestrated that incident. He targeted whoever was behind that careless decision. Apart from the feners football fans everyone knew he meant the federation or the sponsor or even the administration of the hall.

• he never said or implied fener orchestrated that incident. He targeted whoever was behind that careless decision. Apart from the feners football fans everyone knew he meant the federation or the sponsor or even the administration of the hall.

Pelin wasnt aware of that I guess. Her speech after Final was cringe. Ferhat complained about hall staff interrupting their practice. Thats it. People took whatever they wanted and ofc Fenerbahçe fans who always think world is against them lol

• he never said or implied fener orchestrated that incident. He targeted whoever was behind that careless decision. Apart from the feners football fans everyone knew he meant the federation or the sponsor or even the administration of the hall.

Nah, you are just not inteligent enough to understand and you are not closely following the league

Totally understand what you are saying. Yes he did not accuse FB directly but it should not be the attitude of a coach, after a win with a clean and net score and while everyone excited with it. Since it could be considered as an individual incident, why to give such an awful speech, right after the match, instead of thanking his players and prasing how they played well with a few words about the match? He could protest it separately at another time in a control with a lower tense.

This definitely caused an extra motivation on Fener, while stressing his own team more and this is the matter of culture.

• Good choice, my list would be slightly different:

Drca/Elif

Boskovic/VanRykVargas

Fedorovsteva/Gabi/SWPAna Cristina/Ilkin

Ogbogu/Eda/Asli/Jack

Kinik/Ayca/Simge

I've excluded Lee and Markova because they left half way through the season otherwise they were the two most impactful outsides and would have ended up on top of my dream team.

Honorable mentions: Büşra Kılıçlı (very good season, both great blocking and attacking performance) Yasemin Güveli (phenomenal second half of season, 1.23 block per set is an insane stat in such a mediocre team like Çukurova), Logan Eggleston (she played incredible after she switched to Opp), Anna Nicoletti (carried her mediocre team with a very consistent performance throughout the season) Aslıhan Kılıç (great at playing the most boring but efficient volleyball style, also very good server)