Italy - Serie A1 2023/24

• Imoco looking very good, and they look like a very stable team, Plumer is doing well, Hock is killing balls, well attacks from middle, over all very well coached team. On the other hand, Scan gives me a felling of an anxious team. Carrol jumps up and down without much positive result, and Zue’s time has long passed at least what I am seeing on this game. Good job Imoco!

• Maja is really bad setting the OH... Scadicci has to find a way to handle this otherwise they are not going to win anything. Also Parochialle was TERRIBLE today. She suppose that she chosse Scandicci bacause she wanted to be in a good shape and have a chance in the NT and with performaces like this the only thing wich insures is that they will never call her again for the NT.

• Maja is really bad setting the OH... Scadicci has to find a way to handle this otherwise they are not going to win anything.

Usually i would agree with this because it undoubetly her biggest issue for few years already but honestly today she was quite precise and on point with OH's, they just wasn't able to score "anything", especially Zhu, Herbotts was okayish.

• Usually i would agree with this because it undoubetly her biggest issue for few years already but honestly today she was quite precise and on point with OH's, they just wasn't able to score "anything", especially Zhu, Herbotts was okayish.

Nooope. Too tight and low sets to the net. Zhu and Herbots can not work with this. I am wonding how she would find them against Ecza and now against Imoco and MIlano was so bad.

• I’m so sad Robinson is leaving. She is in her peak, from attack, reception, defence. She has everything

It is so beautiful to watch how She plays and read the game

• I was watching 3 games in multi-view so my audio was on the Firenze match, but Ungureanu :flower: that looked really bad, I wouldn't be surprised if it's a broken shin or sth like that. As Sorokaite was already subbed out for Mason, Maja Storck had to enter as OH. Impressive how they still won that set :box:

• I was watching 3 games in multi-view so my audio was on the Firenze match, but Ungureanu :flower: that looked really bad, I wouldn't be surprised if it's a broken shin or sth like that. As Sorokaite was already subbed out for Mason, Maja Storck had to enter as OH. Impressive how they still won that set :box:

They won that set en route to reverse sweep Busto Arsizio. Considering the scare they went through, another solid job from the Pinelle. A result that comes in handy too: bouncing back after Coppa Italia's beating, Roma broke a six games losing streak at most appropriate time, beating Firenze and closing to both the latter and Vallefoglia in the race for the playoffs. On the other hand, waisted opportunity for UYBA to basically put themselves in real contention with the aforementioned teams.

In lower mid-table Bergamo battled against Milano, but there was no reward in terms of points for them. Casalmaggiore is playing against Cuneo and currently leading 0-1 in a crucial match to avoid relegation, to which Trento seems to be destined even though they're currently 1-1 against Novara.

• What a match by Candi!!!! 20 points with 78% in the attack% . Egonu unfortunately seems like with no confidence. Not bad but a lot of tips for no reason. Better to look her problem to an expert. It is strange this thing from nowhere. Also she needs some rest. She will be injured at the end. Too brutal to play in all matches with so much burden to carry on her shoulders. The girl needed some rest before the match with Imoco.

• So Pinerolo started the season with an injury for D'Odorico, leaving only 3 OHs. Now recently I hadn't seen Bussoli on the squad, (after today's match she seemed to be walking on crutches) so Chiara Mason was added to the team. And now they might end up with only 2 OHs :white: hopefully they can find someone new, or - even better of course - the injury of Ungureanu is not too bad. I must say that Mason did a good job (I started watching fully from the send of set 3), she was solid in backrow and seems to fit well with the team.

Meanwhile, Novara seems to be with only 10 players today (no Danesi, Bosetti and De Nardi). I wonder if it is due to injuries or underestimation of Trentino.