Italy - Serie A1 2023/24

• no games for the third place?

if so Milano wont play any game in the next 20 days until Champions League. I think this is a big problem, probably they wont be able to arrange any frendly game since most teams will finish the the season soon.

Conegliano should throw the match against Novara for the sake of fairness

• Wait so the final is best of 3 this year apparently? Correct me if I'm wrong

I rate Scandicci's chances a lot better then. Conegliano are still strong favorites to take it ofc, but I can see Scandicci pulling off the upset in their home match and then putting some pressure on Conegliano for the third and final match.

• On the league website is scheduled as best of 5 (17/20/24/27/30)

Oh, my bad. There were some Brazilian pages saying that it was best of 3 because NT season was starting earlier this year, no idea where they got that from.

Tbh I don't really see Scandicci beating Conegliano 3 times but miracles happen I guess? Markova I'm counting on you girl

• CBL Costa Volpino (which plays in the B1 championship), has acquired the sporting title for the A2 championship from Cuneo Granda Volley...

It is practically official at this point that Casalmaggiore will not even start again from the A2...

• Thank you Novara for ending Imoco’s winning streak, but there’s none of your business in this 3rd match lol

Good luck Vakifbank for signing Fraudsetti. They will for sure have another headache how to find the best OH duo next season.

• Conegliano came and smashed Novara, to bad they lost last match against them…

I’m very excited about match between Imoco and Scandicci. I’m little bit tired to watch Milano vs Conegliano finals. Especially when We are gone watch them in CL finals.

And I have feeling Milano is not gone be 100% ready for CL, they are gone be without playing time for long period….

Conegliano has nice nice path for both CUPs. To bad for breaking winning strike….

• Thank you Novara for ending Imoco’s winning streak, but there’s none of your business in this 3rd match lol

Good luck Vakifbank for signing Fraudsetti. They will for sure have another headache how to find the best OH duo next season.

Bosetti has always been a difficult player for me to classify: too strong to play in a medium-level team, but too weak for a top team... In a top team she could be a luxury wildcard, but nothing more: for me a top team, to be able to define itself as such, cannot have her in the starting six... Thinking of replacing Gabi with her is truly ridiculous and even more ridiculous is that there are those who really think so...

• Bosetti has always been a difficult player for me to classify: too strong to play in a medium-level team, but too weak for a top team... In a top team she could be a luxury wildcard, but nothing more: for me a top team, to be able to define itself as such, cannot have her in the starting six... Thinking of replacing Gabi with her is truly ridiculous and even more ridiculous is that there are those who really think so...

I don't know lol we all saw markova played OH alongside bosetti and it didn't worked out, she played opposite 🤣 at least frantti is a decent passer and gabi is helping alot in terms of big coverage. But not sure if bosetti can do the same alongside markova? 😅

• Bosetti has always been a difficult player for me to classify: too strong to play in a medium-level team, but too weak for a top team... In a top team she could be a luxury wildcard, but nothing more: for me a top team, to be able to define itself as such, cannot have her in the starting six... Thinking of replacing Gabi with her is truly ridiculous and even more ridiculous is that there are those who really think so...

Exaggerations. Bosetti was an all around top player before her injury in 2021. And now is one of the top OH in the reception and defense and her attack is still at least decent or even better than this. Also is GREAT at setting and generally really technically gifted.

Nobody is expected from her to carry the team just like Gabi did in the past because she has a lack of athleticism but she can be pretty nice. Sure it could be better if they had a turkish OH like Ilkin , Hande or Tugba ( specially because they would be abke to use the foreign MB) but they can still able to win with her if Markova and Kiera will be in good shape.

• I prefer Bosetti over Gabi.

Let's see what Gabi will bring on the table next season. She will have to compete all the games in Italy. Turkish league is really going downhill lately and still her season was not the best. She had so many weak moments...