CEV Champions League 2024

• Lodz is terrible.

Such a low level of volleyball…

• Lodz is terrible.

They were good and hardly made any errors in the first set. I would rather commend their effort

• Only interesting matches are between Turkish vs Italian ones.

Turkey and Italy should created something like WCCH with 4 teams from each country. :whistle:

Sorry to other fans but I literally don’t see any point…..

• Only interesting matches are between Turkish vs Italian ones.

Turkey and Italy should created something like WCCH with 4 teams from each country. :whistle:

Sorry to other fans but I literally don’t see any point…..

If Russia was allowed, their level is pretty good too. 8 teams are too little for the highest club competition but I'm in favor of 12 or 16 at max. Male volleyball has more competitive teams so 20-24 teams might work for them but for female volleyball this is just not working🤦 I think polish, German and French teams are still okay but the rest of the teams belong to Cev Cup

• I guess, the best Romanian teams can also play in CL, but the other leagues are mostly to weak, so participation of them does only make sense, if they have a true standout like Volero Zürich in former times.

• Lodz is terrible.

I think they did pretty good considering that:

- They played without their startng-six opposite - Bjelica

- Their setter doesn't have good connection with the players as she played her first starting-six game this season on November 4th

- Their middles struggle with minor injuries for the whole season. In one game they had to play with OH Lijewska as MB.

You need to know that Budowlani are not any kind of championship contenders. They will probably end up the league in 5th-6th place. Do you really expected that mid-level team from Poland with so many health-issues would win against Fenerbahce? lol

• My prediction is that Milano prevails in the first game of the evening with 3-1 and the reason is simply Egonu and the seemingly poor shape of Jordan Thompson as well as some other players in Vakifbank. They didnt exhibit a lot of form during the weekend against Fenerbahce. Scandicci vs Eczacibasi, I think, will be won by the Turkish side with 3-2. Antropova will have a match-up vs Boskovic and in case Bosko plays close to her peak it will be difficult for Antropova to even remotely match her, hence one all in the battle of Italy and Turkey. But its still a tough one to call. Eczacibasi has struggled historically vs Italian teams on their soil in the past.

• My prediction is that Milano prevails in the first game of the evening with 3-1 and the reason is simply Egonu and the seemingly poor shape of Jordan Thompson as well as some other players in Vakifbank. They didnt exhibit a lot of form during the weekend against Fenerbahce. Scandicci vs Eczacibasi, I think, will be won by the Turkish side with 3-2. Antropova will have a match-up vs Boskovic and in case Bosko plays close to her peak it will be difficult for Antropova to even remotely match her, hence one all in the battle of Italy and Turkey. But its still a tough one to call. Eczacibasi has struggled historically vs Italian teams on their soil in the past.

You forgot Scandicci has better OHs than Eczacibasi. Bosko will have to carry the team as always.

• CEV page is totally mess, I really hope this competition is gone be dead in future. Even CEV is not taking this this as serious.

CEV is letting some totally idiot to run official WEB page of this competition. Like wtf.

They made the pool for the match between Milano - Vakifbank. Who is gone be top scorer of the match

Cansu, Zehra, Elia or Prandi

wtf is this mess, at this point I’m surprised they didn’t put Fersino as choice :wall:

• ecza vs scandicci is such a fun match. hope its a good one

• You forgot Scandicci has better OHs than Eczacibasi. Bosko will have to carry the team as always.

Zhu yes but herbots is not better than Hande or Voronkova/Gray

• Zhu yes but herbots is not better than Hande or Voronkova/Gray

shes def better than irina. also she and hande provide different roles so not good comparison

• Frantti - Gabi duo

Sylla - Nika duo

I only didn’t know who is gone be starting OHs on both sides.

Okej girls give as interesting match, lets goo:box:

• Very good start from Milano and Egonu.

Egonu is her beast mode. Blocking, attacking and serving :sos:

• On another hand Ogbogu is 0/4, very bad start from her :white: