CEV Champions League 2024

• crovolley is waiting to show up tomorrow’s game where imoco is deserved favorites to flex italian supremacy again 😂

• Imoco dominates only in Italy. He has no chance against the Turkish power. And their path is difficult, because after Vakifbank there is Eczacibasi and in the final, Feberbahce. Players like Boskovic and Vargas will be there 100% and Imoco does not exist because there is no one like that. Haak is a level below.

Boskovic and Vargas will be there like the last season :lol::lol::lol::lol: ???? And Haak is not a level below and she is more expirienced in these matches. She has played in 2 CL finals. Also if I remeber right Imoco had dominant both Vakif and Eza last year in WCC.

• Make a change Boskovic vs Antropova and you get the opposite result. Turkish clubs have more money and that's why they attract better players who make a difference.

boskovic and zhu have the same payroll. Herbots must be more expensive than gray. Maja has better payroll than elif/naz probably

• Imoco dominates only in Italy. He has no chance against the Turkish power. And their path is difficult, because after Vakifbank there is Eczacibasi and in the final, Feberbahce. Players like Boskovic and Vargas will be there 100% and Imoco does not exist because there is no one like that. Haak is a level below.

are you trolling or the turkish cousin of crovolley? Your names rhyme too

• Boskovic literally refused to lose today. She was not gonna be stopped

• Swap Gray for Herbots and Scandicci doesn’t win a set in 4 games, if you wanna look at it that way

Currently, in women's volleyball, attackers make the biggest difference. If Boskovic reaches the level of 70-80% in attack, the opponent is literally unable to do anything. Unless he has someone similar himself, and currently only Vargas is at this level in 100% form.

• Also if I remeber right Imoco had dominant both Vakif and Eza last year in WCC.

Yeah, they had dominated Fener in the CL QF big time also. They are best team team in the world regardless results, people know that and just getting jealous.

• It's safe to say that Elif passed Maja's Boskoball academy with flying colors. :lol: She destroyed Scandici block by overloading on Tijana and then spreading the play in the 5th set.

If something is effective, there is no point in changing it. In 5 sets, there is no time for sophisticated and combinational play, you just play to your leaders.

• I am curious how Naz and Boskovic communicate after this match :lol:

if i were boskovic, I would give the management and the coach an ultimatum

• Well that was a roller coaster lol

Boskovic was great, especially with Elif. Voronkova was good, Stevanovic had good impact. Simge had some nices digs.

Scandicci was better than first game, Zhu had a good game, Antrapova was so bad in first 2 sets. Washington had much better impact then Nwakalor. I thought Carol was quite but according to stats she had 13 points, 6 of them was block. Maja had good distribution overall