Russia - SuperLeague 2023/24

• Ebrar calling Goncharova as Goncagül made me scream 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• I usually criticize Ebrar for this but Goncharova is exactly the kind of player Ebrar can do these things with.

the footage wasn't clear but apparently Goncharova gave her the middle finger after the last point. That's a sore loser. But i don't expect less from divas like her.

If Maja, Ebrar and Goncharova play in one league, that's enough drama to keep people talking.

• Ebrar as always deserved. The worst personaliy ever.

• I remember people making fun of Ebrar by saying that she cant do it against "queens" like Thaisa and Goncharova and they would shot her mouth etc...

Both her last games against Brazil and Moscow, Ebrar played aggressive games as usual and she won the games. No matter who the opponent is, this is her personality, her game, she plays like this against everyone.

She's the villain/villainess. you can accept her or hate her and seek to see her failures but in the end she attracts more and more people to the games by creating dramas.

• I usually criticize Ebrar for this but Goncharova is exactly the kind of player Ebrar can do these things with.

the footage wasn't clear but apparently Goncharova gave her the middle finger after the last point. That's a sore loser. But i don't expect less from divas like her.

If Maja, Ebrar and Goncharova play in one league, that's enough drama to keep people talking.

I watched the whole Match. I would also give the middle finger to Ebrar. During the match, there were too many unappropriate behaviours from Ebrar towards Moscow. Ebrar should have shouted on the other direction instead of shouting at Moscow players.

• I watched the whole Match. I would also give the middle finger to Ebrar. During the match, there were too many unappropriate behaviours from Ebrar towards Moscow. Ebrar should have shouted on the other direction instead of shouting at Moscow players.

No matter how provocative Ebrar was, giving the middle finger is unbecoming of a pro player. Specially since Goncharova is older. Moscow actually apologized for it. i thought there was a lot of screaming exchanges between the two teams. Which i think is enough.

I do hope Ebrar tones it down as she gets older.

• I watched the whole Match. I would also give the middle finger to Ebrar. During the match, there were too many unappropriate behaviours from Ebrar towards Moscow. Ebrar should have shouted on the other direction instead of shouting at Moscow players.

Did you also see what Goncha was doing entire game? Even Parubets screamed into Goncha's face...

Probably you were blind watching those moments. You also deserve a middle finger.

• I saw ebrar sliding and screaming toward moscow players leading to goncha showing the finger. People are saying throughout the game and the series moscow players harrassed ebrar too. I didn’t watch so I can’t say which side is right. I suspect it’s become a chicken and egg problem, noone is able to clearly point the beginning both side claiming the other deserved. Turkish fans are blindly supporting ebrar, those who already dislike ebrar in the forum and elsewhere are giving the verdict that ebrar is the rootcause without due process. I am sensing football vibes all around. I wish some youtuber made an investigative video showing all the stepping stones up to that point last night

• Lol, you guys only see what is on tv etc. You have no clue what happens in parts where the cameras are not shooting. Ebrar is very easy to provocate and clearly most teams targets her to engage her in such silly things than focusing on volleyball. But players like Goncharova absolutely deserve such reacting, especially if someone like Parubets scream back at her.

• Godina (Moscow's manager) attacks to Ebrar and Brovodikina (middle and rumors say that she is dating Ebrar) with reminding LGBT is forbidden in russia.

Disgusting behavior after losing on the court. These 2 girls has done nothing against Russia's law on the court. Moscow and Godina is playing dirty.

• Godina (Moscow's manager) attacks to Ebrar and Brovodikina (middle and rumors say that she is dating Ebrar) with reminding LGBT is forbidden in russia.

Disgusting behavior after losing on the court. These 2 girls has done nothing against Russia's law on the court. Moscow and Godina is playing dirty.

Pathetic reaction. If you want to critisize Ebrar just do it based on her behaviour abd her action and not based her sexuality. Nobody has the right to judge who she loves and what she is doing in her bed.

• Did you also see what Goncha was doing entire game? Even Parubets screamed into Goncha's face...

Probably you were blind watching those moments. You also deserve a middle finger.

Goncha has always had an extremely nasty side but morons will still call her tHE diVa to justify her shitty behavior. Trust that if that were Egonu nobody would be calling her a diva. Never saw Goncha's skills because of her unprofessional behavior

Absolutely disgusted with that article. I was seeing Godina as a legend of this sport. Not anymore. Such a shame

• Well, not surprised with the text considering the new Russian nation they are trying to build.

I wonder if any of the Russian volleyball players will dare to respond to this publicly...I am assuming no, but I hope they surprise me. Until they do so, I won't feel sorry for Russia missing olympics and other events.

• Russia said the LGBQ like Brovkina have the freedom to exist and live as they wish. But they draw the line when it's publicly shown (specially broadcasted matches like that).

Russia has gone back to the 1950s in that regard.

They're not criticizing Brovkina and Ebrar for being part of lgbtq; that is already known.

They are referring to their alleged lewd actions.

• Do we even know if Brovkina is gay? Did she ever publicly said so? They are obviously making the players a target. What happens if someone attacks her or Ebrar?

I visited Brovkina's insta before. Seems she's pretty openly gay. They were clear about their law that you can identify as gay as long as you don't "educate" or "influence" the kids as they say.

That's the problem though. Some overzealous fan may attack players just for that.

But Loko has the biggest fanbase of all the Russian teams.

Watching Russian club matches have always been pitiful when it comes to the crowd. It's like only their family and friends. Hahaha

• They are referring to their alleged lewd actions.

Moscow took a ss of a video where Ebrar kisses first Tolok and then Brovkina to celebrate the point.

They didn't take SS of the part there she kissed Tolok. This is pure black propaganda and Moscow knows it so well considering how the club is funded.

What's next? Will they take a SS when Volkov kisses a teammate to celebrate a point in men's final? He does it a lot.