Russia - SuperLeague 2023/24

• They occupied a part of the country but did not implement a full-scale invasion, its more akin to what Russia did in 2015 when they occupied Crimea. They are not waging a war against Syria.

🤣 right. "Occupied" is different right? 🤣🤣 anyway, Brazilians, Italians, the Thais and almost everyone here except the Turks dislike Ebrar.

That much is true.

Moving on...

• Thanks to Ebrar, this thread has been revived, can’t wait for the finals:super:

• I think Lokomotiv might prevail in the final. Kazan, albeit having Martinez and Pietrini, has a very weak OPP in the 200 cm tall Elizaveta Lukianova. She is clumsy and not really an athlete at all, possibly even less coordinated than Valentina Diouf. In the semis against Leningradka she was an absolute disaster in virtually all matches. For Lokomotiv, they have three very strong attackers in Parubets, Tolok (ex Kadochkina) and Ebrar and more offensive firepower. Kadochkina was outstanding in some matches against Moscow. Martinez/Pietrini is also a liability in reception as particularily Martinez reception stats is below par.

• 🤣 right. "Occupied" is different right? 🤣🤣 anyway, Brazilians, Italians, the Thais and almost everyone here except the Turks dislike Ebrar.

That much is true.

Moving on...

Lol

Dude she has more than one million followers on insta and she is one of the most popular players in the world. Does she need any more fans?

You, crovolley and a few more people dont mean everyone, Most people talk and watch the Russian league finals just because of her.

• I think Lokomotiv might prevail in the final. Kazan, albeit having Martinez and Pietrini, has a very weak OPP in the 200 cm tall Elizaveta Lukianova. She is clumsy and not really an athlete at all, possibly even less coordinated than Valentina Diouf. In the semis against Leningradka she was an absolute disaster in virtually all matches. For Lokomotiv, they have three very strong attackers in Parubets, Tolok (ex Kadochkina) and Ebrar and more offensive firepower. Kadochkina was outstanding in some matches against Moscow. Martinez/Pietrini is also a liability in reception as particularily Martinez reception stats is below par.

So glad you pointed this out. Lukianova needs better conditioning her lateral movements are a mess. Just bench her until she gets that fixed jesus

• Lol

Dude she has more than one million followers on insta and she is one of the most popular players in the world. Does she need any more fans?

You, crovolley and a few more people dont mean everyone, Most people talk and watch the Russian league finals just because of her.

That's your argument? Her having a million followers makes her nicer? 🤣

Pietrini has to show why Tersic believed in her.

• Lol

It's the same user who said Japanese women are only good as housewives and nothing more so you can't talk sense to that person. She's biased and incapable of making objective discussions. Not like she watches half the stuff she talks about anyway and just rage baits everyone.

When Turkey was in Japan and they had a fanservice match against Hisamitsu Springs the ones the Japanese players voted as the warmest ("atatakai-hito" in Japanese) were Ebrar Eda and Simge. The one with no votes was Zehra lol.

I almost gave up trying to find this Thank you Phoenix

• MTS I swear that person only pops up during scandals or when shit goes down like this but never when there's an actual match :dance6: it's like this whole sport is a joke to her and just an outlet to vent her political and old-fashioned Amish propaganda rooted from world war 1 and 2 that her ancestors must've passed down to her in the form of delusions

• Here we are again with your mis represented old fashioned thinking. Did I really say that Japanese people are only good as housewives? You have the audacity to confidently say that when that wasn't what I said?

You have a very clear path of thought same with your kind.

People who doesn't have the balls to present a compelling argument often make up stories like you. Shame on you.

• MTS I swear that person only pops up during scandals or when shit goes down like this but never when there's an actual match :dance6: it's like this whole sport is a joke to her and just an outlet to vent her political and old-fashioned Amish propaganda rooted from world war 1 and 2 that her ancestors must've passed down to her in the form of delusions

shaming women who CHOSE to be housewives are exactly the kind of thinking a toxic society would have. That being a corporate slave is the only "women empowerment." You and Metro Volleyball  serdar and the others are exactly the kind of people who only praise women's choices if they exhibit the boss girl attitude promoted by today's woke society. If a woman chose to work or be a housewife, nothing should be shameful about either. But you people say "only housewives." Shame on you.

You guys are probably boys typing in your mother's basements.

Besides, you're too green to understand my take on volleyball. You only know surface level analysis.

• Here we are again with your mis represented old fashioned thinking. Did I really say that Japanese people are only good as housewives? You have the audacity to confidently say that when that wasn't what I said?

You have a very clear path of thought same with your kind.

People who doesn't have the balls to present a compelling argument often make up stories like you. Shame on you.

What do you mean by his kind?🤔

Stop saying bullshit and pretending like you didn't say that and everyone else misunderstood you. I clearly remember what you said and I don't even regularly follow that thread. Nothing you said was 'compelling argument' your favourite phrase nowadays 🤦

• shaming women who CHOSE to be housewives are exactly the kind of thinking a toxic society would have. That being a corporate slave is the only "women empowerment." You and Metro Volleyball  serdar and the others are exactly the kind of people who only praise women's choices if they exhibit the boss girl attitude promoted by today's woke society. If a woman chose to work or be a housewife, nothing should be shameful about either. But you people say "only housewives." Shame on you.

You guys are probably boys typing in your mother's basements.

Besides, you're too green to understand my take on volleyball. You only know surface level analysis.

So please stop sharing your super advanced understanding of volleyball. We dont deserve you. Go back to your mom's basement

• Link???

It is on volley.ru

Loko got the 3rd set with a dominating game