Italy - Superlega 2023/24

• I watched Perugia-Modena, but I guess Paolino was back, am I right? Talking about Modena, they really look like the Novara men's version: Sapožkov left the game because of the resurgence of back pain, Pinali is still dealing with his thigh and Federici will have surgery for his left knee.

Modena is fucked right now.

Paolo returned but he didn’t have much mobility, and his sets weren’t that great. Great coral effort, awesome game by Reggers and we dominated at the service line.

• Regarding to Ben Tara:

1. his mother is Polish so he already had Polish citizenship.
    2. he signed to switch his licence from Tunisian to Polish in the middle of 2022, so his case is still open and he will be able to play for Polish NT but Leon takes the spot right now.

• Regarding to Ben Tara:

1. his mother is Polish so he already had Polish citizenship.
    2. he signed to switch his licence from Tunisian to Polish in the middle of 2022, so his case is still open and he will be able to play for Polish NT but Leon takes the spot right now.

there is a new rule that say you can have as much as naturalized athletes you want as long as only one of them changed sport nationality in last 4 years.

• Modena is fucked right now.

Paolo returned but he didn’t have much mobility, and his sets weren’t that great. Great coral effort, awesome game by Reggers and we dominated at the service line.

I knew it was only a matter of time before Milano fixed what was going wrong. The roster is good and Piazza knows what he's doing.

• easy win against Padova, we have to continue like this against some good teams next weeks: PAOK, Monza and Verona.

Lube still remains a mystery, while Monza without an opp (swarcz out) continue to surprise

• Monza is doing amazing, they showed great teamwork once again and great contribution from both Loeppky and Takahashi. About Lube, it's difficult to understand where they stand, but I won't be surprised if they'll get better in the second half of the season. Even in the past years they didn't push too much during the regular season, but most of the time they were ready for the big games.

• Perugia vs Piacenza is a good match. What a come back! What happened to Leon? He'd not been on court for a month. His injury is getting worse? Sirci will be upset if Leon could not recover before the club champion match.

• Perugia vs Piacenza is a good match. What a come back! What happened to Leon? He'd not been on court for a month. His injury is getting worse? Sirci will be upset if Leon could not recover before the club champion match.

I think that they are eyeing the CWC for his return

• Verona with the second win a row. I hope that know the team can work hard, without other injuries or problems. There is a great potential yet to be shown.

• No idea why Gironi is playing instead of Romano, but with Recine + Gironi Milano is having a great time.

Romano played in the first two sets and scored 1 point of 10 attacks... Gironi played much better than him, scoring 18 points with 55% effectiveness. In any case, neither one nor the other isn`t material for an first attacker in the national team that dreams of Olympic gold... De Giorgi should consider appointing Rychlicki who is more stable, or wait for Bovolenta's development - more in the context of 2028.