Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2024/2025)

• Indy Baijnes signed for Scandicci for the next season.

Any info about her I don’t know her.

According to her performances in NT this year I could say the strongest attacker between the MB ( along with Rettke) . Her block is solid but not top. She has jump serve. Generally really big transfer for Scandicci. She has the qualities to became the best MB in the future.

• Good for her if true! She is ready for Italy but I didn't expect her to go to this big club already. She is good replacement for Washington. She took starting spot in Dutch NT past summer.

I agree! I was already hoping she would make the move to Italy, although it might have been better to go to a slightly smaller club and take guaranteed starting spot (like Lohuis and Polder). But let's wait for official confirmation though before getting too excited :box:

• Quante offerte per Anna Danesi | Dal 15 al 25 (gazzetta.it).

Milano , Scandicci and Imoco want to sign with Danesi for the next season. To be honest I believe that Danesi is the best MB in Italy but I do not understand why Scandicci and specially Imoco want her. I think that Nwakalor and Fahr , Lubian has fit in their teams pretty nicely. I could she her in Scandicci only if Carol decided to go elsewhere. But anyway just imagine even the possibility of Carol and Danesi in the same team:obey::obey::obey::obey::obey: Ιt would literally be the move of the Chinese wall to Italy.

Anyway the Folie being like this I think that she fits more in Milano.

Milano , Scandicci and Imoco want to sign with Danesi for the next season. To be honest I believe that Danesi is the best MB in Italy but I do not understand why Scandicci and specially Imoco want her. I think that Nwakalor and Fahr , Lubian has fit in their teams pretty nicely. I could she her in Scandicci only if Carol decided to go elsewhere. But anyway just imagine even the possibility of Carol and Danesi in the same team:obey::obey::obey::obey::obey: Ιt would literally be the move of the Chinese wall to Italy.

Probably Conegliano wants Danesi only to avoid their opponents getting her. Some big clubs tend to sign good locals as a strategy even if they don't need them. Eczacıbaşı and Vakıfbank also did that a lot in the past

• Cate Bosetti is rumored to sign with Milano for the next season.

The best italian MB is Fahr, despite her not playing for the NT (probably ever?)

• GLP suggested that Egonu might be the target of a Turkish team (if she decides not to stay in Milano). Most likely Vakif for a number of reasons: Gio has said that Paola's and Vakif's chapter was not over, Gabi's departure and Thompson's farewell to PVF

• GLP suggested that Egonu might be the target of a Turkish team (if she decides not to stay in Milano). Most likely Vakif for a number of reasons: Gio has said that Paola's and Vakif's chapter was not over, Gabi's departure and Thompson's farewell to PVF

Isn’t Egonu always the target of any team that is able to afford to pay her? GLP wants more click views but better makes a better “news” lol

Btw, Thompson is going to play in LOVB i/o PVF.

• No way Milano is gone let her go. She is gone get even bigger contract if someone wants to snatch her. They are rich.

She is playing on highest level in Italy. She doesn’t have any reason to leave.

• This team is so good in finding good and cheap players at the same time. Brie King had amazing performaces in the summer and according to them is probably better from any other setter now in Italy exept Wolosz ( and probably Maja).

But anyway it impress me that they gave up from Bosio so easily. She is making a good season and she is local.

• This team is so good in finding good and cheap players at the same time. Brie King had amazing performaces in the summer and according to them is probably better from any other setter now in Italy exept Wolosz ( and probably Maja).

But anyway it impress me that they gave up from Bosio so easily. She is making a good season and she is local.

Novara doesn’t have problem with local players, right now they are playing with 5 locals and 2 foreign players in starting six.

• Novara doesn’t have problem with local players, right now they are playing with 5 locals and 2 foreign players in starting six.

what if they lose Bosetti and Danesi to Milano then İmoco wants Fersino back? They would lose their best local players.

• But they can always find good locals. Especially at MB position. Libero position was never a problem in Italy.

Bonifacio is sitting on Novara bench for 3rd season already. The most wasted player in history….