Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2024/2025)

• Hahaha. Yes but if it was truth make sense. After thenews that she will go to Vakif Markova started to play really messy so maybe they do not fully trust her. So Plummer would be a good option because she more expirienced.

Or maybe they want to go for Plummer&Markova duo? Reception is overrated anyways 😂

• I don’t care about Plummer, girl just leave and don’t look back. I can’t watch her messy game, I’m tired watchint her 3 seasons…. She is not gone happend. I have never seen so bad player in defence how clumsy overall She js.

Thank you God Lanier is playing as starter this whole month. And She is better than her, her impact is way better. I hope She is gone stay as starter full time.

• Pasini says that Pietrini has offers from Conegliano and Vakifbank for the next season.

Pietrini coming to Conegliano would be perfect.

• I agree. If both of them end up in VakifBank, one of them will probably play as OPP and Busa will be a full time starter.

No way Vakıfbank would renew with Busa. She has been a flop again. She doesn't even do her second libero role properly anymore. Ilkin or Tuğba can do her job better

• According to rumors.

Conegliano made first offer for Pietrini, and Vakifbank wants to sign Plummer but if She refused than they are gone after Pietrini.

So I do believe Pietrini coming to Conegliano is almost for sure.

Great OH duo. Gabi - Pietrini.

• Isn’t Pietrini still having contract with Scandicci and only on loan to Kazan? I remember someone quoted the director(?) of Scandicci saying they loaned her to Russia just to hope her can improve under a different environment. From that interview I had the impression that they’d want her back to Scandicci instead of selling their best Italian OH to their main rival.

• I agree. If both of them end up in VakifBank, one of them will probably play as OPP and Busa will be a full time starter.

I don't know if Buša will still be in Istanbul next year, but I'm quite positive we won't see an attacking oriented pair like Plummer-Markova.

Pasini says that Pietrini has offers from Conegliano and Vakifbank for the next season.

Doesn't Scandicci want to bring her back? After all they parted ways on such good terms... :lol:

• Antiga to replace Barbolini in Scandicci, what is Eczacibasi waiting for? I wanted Antiga in Ecza instead of Ferhat so bad…

Tbh, this would be great for Scandicci, they might want to get Wenerska as well since Maja will be over 40yo next season and could possibly retire after Paris

• Antiga to replace Barbolini in Scandicci, what is Eczacibasi waiting for? I wanted Antiga in Ecza instead of Ferhat so bad…

Tbh, this would be great for Scandicci, they might want to get Wenerska as well since Maja will be over 40yo next season and could possibly retire after Paris

I hope Wenerska will leave Poland, she is really solid and deserves more

It would be nice to see wenerska in Serie a! Such an underrated setter!

• Isn’t Pietrini still having contract with Scandicci and only on loan to Kazan? I remember someone quoted the director(?) of Scandicci saying they loaned her to Russia just to hope her can improve under a different environment. From that interview I had the impression that they’d want her back to Scandicci instead of selling their best Italian OH to their main rival.

She is still under contract with Scandicci (who literally sent her to Kazan). I mean, contracts can be broken and paid off, but I doubt Scandicci will just watch Conegliano snatch a valuable and arguably the best italian OH from them without doing anything. Plus, Novara also offered for her after Orthmann injury but were rejected by Scandicci. On the other hand, Pietrini left on a very bad note with Scandicci, so she might want to change team.

• Indy Baijnes signed for Scandicci for the next season.

Any info about her I don’t know her

• Indy Baijnes signed for Scandicci for the next season.

Any info about her I don’t know her

She is a great scorer MB, not the best blocker though