Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2024/2025)

• It seems that Guidetti like her. He wanted to sign her in the past in the year when the got Gabi so it will not impress me if they want her. But done player???? Too much. She is still a high level player who can work in the right system. But anyway in my opinion Ilkin would be a better choice. Do we know anything about her future?

iirc 2 years ago, İlkin signed 2+1 years contacts. For the next season, she has an option to leave.

• It seems that Guidetti like her. He wanted to sign her in the past in the year when the got Gabi so it will not impress me if they want her. But done player???? Too much. She is still a high level player who can work in the right system. But anyway in my opinion Ilkin would be a better choice. Do we know anything about her future?

She had only one good season, which made all of us thing she is a complete all-round OH like Gabi but what did she show last 2 seasons? Ilkin is way better than her right now and she is local. It would make much more sense to invest her instead of Blocksetti.

According to rumours, it is for sure that she will leave GS. Vakıfbank and THY are interested in her

• THY sould bring Felix Koslowski or Vital Heynen fot the next season. 

definitely agree with that. Or Antiga. I'm even fine with Parisi.

• Rumors are that Scandicci will not let Elena Pietrini to play for Imoco Conegliano for the next season.

They are gone either call her back or to let her to play abroad.

Imoco is now finding new option.

• Yeah me too, Plummer just leave. We don’t want you, Lanier is better anyway.

Maybe they will keep her afterall, She is better and better game by game.

• Is there any OPP who is one of the best scorer of the Polish league and can leave from her team? there are rumors, Ptt signed with such an OPP.

• for this season or 24/25?

ı guess for this season.

• Is there any OPP who is one of the best scorer of the Polish league and can leave from her team? there are rumors, Ptt signed with such an OPP.

Maybe Gałkowska? Radom is kinda messy team, and she used to switch teams in the middle of the season :D

Or Dajana Boskovic? She didn't play a lot this season and isn't one of the best scorers, but she knows turkish league pretty well.

• Another decent Opps in our league can be Kertu Laak or Julia Szczurowska :wavy:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• At this point, anyone would be an upgrade to Caric

• This will be more applicable for 2024/25 Thread but since its not created yet:

Korea v-league will be opening up their Asian Quota from 10 Asian countries to all 65 member countries registered with the Asian Volleyball Confederation (AVC) - list of countries (includes China, Australia, Iran, etc)

The tryout venue will be in Dubai from May 6 2024 till May 13 2024 over 8 days, starting from the women's event.

(news source)

• New thread is created actually. Here it’s

Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2024/2025)

So their foreign rule is still same right? 1 asian + 1 non Asian foreigner?