Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2024/2025)

• Who doesn’t want Egonu ? But no way She is gone play for THY, and to leave Milano for THY lol

• Santarelli renewed with Imoco Conegliano for 3 more years.

https://voleybolunsesi.com/dan…tarelliden-3-yillik-imza/

And furthermore, Pasini writes today that Wołosz-Haak, Gabi-Pietrini, Fahr-Danesi, De Gennaro is indeed a lineup planned for the next season by Conegliano with Danesi departure being ''practically certain'' from Novara.

If that's true, I don't think you can get any better in Italy than that being Egonu-less.

• Imoco is coming to slay ones again, and they are not slowing down this season either.

:drink::super:

• LGDS reports that Haak, Wolosz, Fahr and De Gennaro already renewed contracts for the next season.

• And furthermore, Pasini writes today that Wołosz-Haak, Gabi-Pietrini, Fahr-Danesi, De Gennaro is indeed a lineup planned for the next season by Conegliano with Danesi departure being ''practically certain'' from Novara.

If that's true, I don't think you can get any better in Italy than that being Egonu-less.

Wow that would be one of the best Conegliano roster ever:white: Vakıfbank will need Egonu to beat this team next season

• And furthermore, Pasini writes today that Wołosz-Haak, Gabi-Pietrini, Fahr-Danesi, De Gennaro is indeed a lineup planned for the next season by Conegliano with Danesi departure being ''practically certain'' from Novara.

It could be a very competitive team in European competitions as well. It seems like Garbellotto and Maschio are determined to loosen the purse strings for next season.

Woah… this team would be very strong. The only question is Pietrini. She might revert to her unmotivated ways.

• According the rumors Cate Bosetti has offer from Milano and club from abroad.

My only thought is Vakifbank.

Pietrini is very closed to sign with Imoco even though She has one more year contract with Scandicci. Scandicci is part of this negotiations.

• According the rumors Cate Bosetti has offer from Milano and club from abroad.

My only thought is Vakifbank.

Pietrini is very closed to sign with Imoco even though She has one more year contract with Scandicci. Scandicci is part of this negotiations.

IT would be such a waste of money to waste foreigner spot on a done player like Bosetti🤦

• Done player? :what:

maybe not a "done player" but she has not part of successful teams for a long time. She played one season good and then become blocksetti.

if they create Markova-Bosetti duo, they have to sign one of top4 OPP.

• IT would be such a waste of money to waste foreigner spot on a done player like Bosetti🤦

It seems that Guidetti like her. He wanted to sign her in the past in the year when the got Gabi so it will not impress me if they want her. But done player???? Too much. She is still a high level player who can work in the right system. But anyway in my opinion Ilkin would be a better choice. Do we know anything about her future?

• THY sould bring Felix Koslowski or Vital Heynen fot the next season.