Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2024/2025)

• Chinese league is not competitive at all! How could you attribute her improvement to playing in china?🤦 Improvement comes from playing in a competitive league and a good coach. I don't think playing in china made Vargas improved so I don't have high expectations in that sense for Arina neither

Probably was a coincidence that Vargas made a huge leap in her performance immediately after her season in China :lol::lol::lol:. Anyway they just want to take her out of her comfort zone. Just this. It happened to Vargas and they believe that PROBABLY will happen again.

• Probably was a coincidence that Vargas made a huge leap in her performance immediately after her season in China :lol::lol::lol:. Anyway they just want to take her out of her comfort zone. Just this. It happened to Vargas and they believe that PROBABLY will happen again.

Terrible example. You can put Vargas anywhere and she'll thrive.

Also China = out of someone's comfort zone? completely unheard of. Even Samantha Bricio can look like Haak there only with more money and more free time

• Eczacıbaşı is keeping Jovana Stevanovic 💀

Eczacibasi is definitely the best employer, high earnings, 0 pressure and expectations :cheesy:.

• Stevanovic was the best Eczacibasi MB in finals. Highest attack% out of any MB in finals (50% on 30 attempts) and more blocks overall and higher block per set ration then Beyza and Jack.

Having that in mind there weren’t many better options left rn so keeping her makes sence at this point.. BUT, Ecza should’ve thought about hiring top MB before all of them were signed, she is past her prime and not good fit for team that aims at top. Above all she is not consistent and this season was very on and off from her. If she can show same performance like she did in playoffs but during whole season then I’m all behind them keeping her, however it’s very unlikely

• Eczacıbaşı is keeping Jovana Stevanovic 💀

Noooo🤦🤦🤦🤦

She is so hot and cold, the last thing eczacibasi needs is another unreliable/inconsistent player. Yes there's no other top mb left to sign at this point but why did they wait till almost may🤦 all good ones signed already in Feb/march.

• I can’t comprehend ecza. They had the whole season to understand that jole was not it. Not the difference maker, blocking threat you need. How come you can’t strike a deal with hot prospects like aleksic, kurtagic, or the german MB i cant recall or korneliuk who are most probably a lot cheaper than jole.

• I can’t comprehend ecza. They had the whole season to understand that jole was not it. Not the difference maker, blocking threat you need. How come you can’t strike a deal with hot prospects like aleksic, kurtagic, or the german MB i cant recall or korneliuk who are most probably a lot cheaper than jole.

Weitzel?

Korneliuk was the best fit for Eczacıbaşı! I would even prefer Butigan or zakhchoui over Stevanovic

• Stevanović fit perfectly in Ecza. She can play one set as best player in the world in her position and next set to not touch any ball, same go for 90% of ecza players. Players like hande, voronkova, grey, naz, elif, jack, beyza all can be world class and amateurs in just 2 sets in a row.

• Beşiktaş renewed with Jovana Brakocevic

Wow that's a choice🙄 she was THE worst opp among 14 starters played in sultanlar league. Making such a nice roster for next year just to mess it up with 37 years old washed up ex-star

• Wow that's a choice🙄 she was THE worst opp among 14 starters played in sultanlar league. Making such a nice roster for next year just to mess it up with 37 years old washed up ex-star

She 37 yo and gets tired after a while but she carried Beşiktaş this season and was go to player in attack. Its a good deal if they also signed Orvosova. She is unstable so it would make sense to keep Brakocevic.
    If Brakocevic will be their only OPP then yeah, they should've went for someone else.