Polish NT 2024

• And what do you think about come back of Mędrzyk? :) She was MVP of the last Police-Opole match so maybe Vettori has noticed her current shape. 😅

• And what do you think about come back of Mędrzyk? :) She was MVP of the last Police-Opole match so maybe Vettori has noticed her current shape. 😅

in good shape she may be more usefull than Fedusio. I can see her as 4th OH, but she need to be check in VNL and the most important question: if she still want to play in NT? but I didn`t hear any statemant from her side:win:

• oh yeah I forgot about Medrzyk... she's definitely that kind of player who can come in as a substitute and attack at 70% out of nowhere or serve 3 aces or whatever :p

Definitely worth being given a shot at VNL

• After seeing Smarzek play today against Novara I must say, it's not looking great for Gałkowska. Malwina is back to her powerful, 3rd-meter spikes. She's on a mission to get that Olympic ticket:super:

• I hope that Malwina will show good performance in VNL and convince Lavarini to take her to Paris.
    I saw that in last game against Novara (won 3-1) she scored 25pts with 50% :super:

• I think Gorecka has 0% chances to go to the Olympics.

After last 2 ŁKS matches in CL I have to change my opinion:

1. Górecka gave very good subs for the back row. Her reception is very solid and she moves really good on court. It looks she worked really hard and she can earn the call from Lava and be the defensive player for OG. I hope that she will be able to play in front row until the end of season.

2. Gryka for sure is not the best Polish MB right now and now I fully understand why coach gave up on her at some point. She can be good in Polish League at some level but it's hard for her to break a certain level.

• After last 2 ŁKS matches in CL I have to change my opinion:

1. Górecka gave very good subs for the back row. Her reception is very solid and she moves really good on court. It looks she worked really hard and she can earn the call from Lava and be the defensive player for OG. I hope that she will be able to play in front row until the end of season.

2. Gryka for sure is not the best Polish MB right now and now I fully understand why coach gave up on her at some point. She can be good in Polish League at some level but it's hard for her to break a certain level.

100% AGREE about Gryka! I following her games and I don`t understand why some people calling her the best MB. In our league there are better ones.

About Górecka, I hope that she will recoverig asap, but with full care about health.

• After Polsh Cup I see that Górecka growing up with her shape so she maybe called to NT. She can be usefull, because I`m affraid about Różański which doesn`t have good season in Bergamo, but I hope she will find her shape under Lavarini wings during NT season.

• Poland for VNL 2024

S: Wołosz (C), Wenerska, Nowicka, Kowalewska, Bińczycka

OPPs: Stysiak, Gałkowska, Smarzek, Rasińska

OHs: Łukasik, Różański, Czyrniańska, Fedusio, Górecka, Mędrzyk, Damaske, Piasecka, Dudek

MBs: Korneluk, Witkowska, Pacak, Jurczyk, Alagierska, Gryka, Centka, Pierzchała

Ls: Stenzel, Szczygłowska, Łysiak, Maj-Erwardt

All best players got the invitation! Maybe besides Szczurowska, but she probably wouldnt get a chance. Górecka, Alagierska and Mędrzyk are back :rose: Goo girls, I believe that we can be the Dark horse of the Olympics :whistle:

• Iga is also missing, but I am happy with the list.

OHs and MBs is a question mark who will be able to make it.

• I really like the selection, almost all the best players are here, agree that maybe Wasilewska and Szczurowska could be included, but I liked this list a lot :)

Hope that final choice will be done wisely 8)

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I hope Maj-Erwardt will be 13 OG player. She deserved it soooo much to be included.

• I am very happy to see that roster. Also agree with most of us that finally selection is great made:super:

• Rasińska on this list looks so random, definitely either Gierszewska or Szczurowska would be a better choice.

On the other hand, literally all of the MBs could be a good choice when it comes to OG’s roster and there is even no Wasilewska or Fedorek 🤯 We are so lucky bearing in mind that a few years ago we had to choose between Sikorska, Hawryła or Polańska.

• Iga is also missing, but I am happy with the list.

OHs and MBs is a question mark who will be able to make it.

Why do you guys think Iga is always overlooked in NT rosters? Is it because of her height? She is very good blocker and attacker despite her height, she gives me asli kalac vibes, I think she has similar height of ASLI and carol