You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Emil

Sage

• "Emil" is male

Favourite Players: Lloyd, Haak, Robinson, Dürr, Goncharova, Courtois, Meijners, Orthmann, Hanke, Dijkema, ter Horst, Jorna, Kingdon, Fetisova, Havelkova, Lippmann, Stevanovic

Tuesday, April 11th 2017, 6:47pm

Pasynkova, Milos, Cutuk, Angeloni :what:
I presume many of them just have applied just in case. To be honest I don't see any big names. Most of them are quite mediocre or not ready to score 40-50 points per match. Besides MBs basically have no chance to get picked unless it's Akinradewo or Nancy Carillo.

I wonder if Madison Rishell and Alaina Bergsma will stay there, after a superb season they must receive some interesting (economically) offers especially Rishell, she can do everything on a good level.

• "serdar" is male

Favourite Team: Cuban NT, Turkish NT, VAKIFBANK

Favourite Players: A. Orro/O. Malinov/H. Miyashita/X. Gong/T. Boskoviç/M. Vargas/P. Egonu/I. Haak/H. Klimets/Z. Ting/C. Zhang/Gabi/B. Busa/M. Sylla/C. Bosetti/I. Voronkova/K. Ilchenko/D. Santana/J. Geerties/C. Plak/M. Mlejnkova/A. Leyva/L. Scuka/C. van Gestel/B. Herbotts/N. Daalderop/C. Chirichella/I. Fetisova/K. Akman/M. Popoviç/A. Danesi/S. Bonifacio/Y. Xinyue/Z. Todorova/A. De Tant

Tuesday, April 11th 2017, 8:19pm

There are 4 Turkish Opps also in the list and 3 of them with high rankings in the draft:

10-Ceren Kestirengöz (1993)
12-Turku Burcu (1999)
16-Yeliz Başa (1987)

51-Dilara Bilge (1990)

I was expecting that Yeliz would try to play abroad since she wasn't successful in neither Prostejov nor Halkbank. However, I am surprised by Ceren and Burcu. Especially Burcu is soo young. Still I hope both would be drafted. Our league is getting stronger and stronger. It will be even harder to find a starting position for them next year so I hope they would try to play abroad. On the other hand, if regulations have not changed recently, young players can not transfer to another team without their club's permission until age of 21 :huh:

• "crovolley" is male
  • "crovolley" started this thread

Favourite Team: Imoco Conegliano, Pomi, Bergamo, Modena , NT Croatia

Favourite Players: Samanta Fabris, Maja Poljak, Klara Peric, Nikolina Bozicevic, Destinee Hooker, Ema Strunjak, Monica De Gennaro

Tuesday, April 11th 2017, 8:26pm

Believe me it is better for them to be bench players in Turkey than to play in Korea if they want improve. I would only play their if i can't find club or if they offer me a lot of money....

Favourite Team: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

Favourite Players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio,Micah Christenson, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Haruka Miyashita, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

Tuesday, April 11th 2017, 8:33pm

Maybe the draft could lead to finding better chemistry(we all know they just want the best player who can score haha) or maybe force a better balance with the league. I don't know actually so don't count on my thoughts. Honestly korean and Japan leagues especially in men's volleyball need to increase their foreign player limit. There's a reason KYK is not playing in Korea and because their league is weak.

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 12:45am

I have to agree with that. Korea is the last place for a younger player. Even if Egonu or Boskovic would play there, their level would drop.
Believe me it is better for them to be bench players in Turkey than to play in Korea if they want improve. I would only play their if i can't find club or if they offer me a lot of money....

• "Meatballs" is male

Favourite Team: Galatasaray, Turkish NT Women

Favourite Players: Gamze Alikaya, Kim Yeon-koung, Milena Rasic, Isabelle Haak, Saori Kimura

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 11:23am

According to voleyboldefteri, Naz might skip next season and get pregnant while Cagla returns to Vakifbank. That will sure be a disaster and put them in a very difficult situation. It will be wiser to transfer a foreign setter and keep Cansu instead. That might also mean that Naz will skip NT this summer...

• "le coq gaulois" is male

Favourite Team: Béziers Angels

Favourite Players: Ludmila Da Silva, Osmokrovic,Svetlana Dukule, Aleesha Deesing,Nootsara Tomkom, Fe Garay

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 11:39am

please, sombebody can explain to me the point ranking system for the players they are candidate for KOVO try outs ?
Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• "serdar" is male

Favourite Team: Cuban NT, Turkish NT, VAKIFBANK

Favourite Players: A. Orro/O. Malinov/H. Miyashita/X. Gong/T. Boskoviç/M. Vargas/P. Egonu/I. Haak/H. Klimets/Z. Ting/C. Zhang/Gabi/B. Busa/M. Sylla/C. Bosetti/I. Voronkova/K. Ilchenko/D. Santana/J. Geerties/C. Plak/M. Mlejnkova/A. Leyva/L. Scuka/C. van Gestel/B. Herbotts/N. Daalderop/C. Chirichella/I. Fetisova/K. Akman/M. Popoviç/A. Danesi/S. Bonifacio/Y. Xinyue/Z. Todorova/A. De Tant

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 12:59pm

According to voleyboldefteri, Naz might skip next season and get pregnant while Cagla returns to Vakifbank. That will sure be a disaster and put them in a very difficult situation. It will be wiser to transfer a foreign setter and keep Cansu instead. That might also mean that Naz will skip NT this summer...

I wish she tried it this year since the year after Olympics is the least important one, there is only ECH for NT, which is not as important as WCh or OG. I hope she will be back in shape for the WCH 2018.

Although she had already the record of playing 9 times in a row Champions League final four, she could extend her series to 10 next year :)

I don't think Guidetti will transfer a foreign setter. Playing with a local setter was their biggest advantage. I expect them to sign with Ozge who is having a good season in Bursa and had experience with working with Guidetti. Cağla did not impress me this year. :S

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "serdar" (Apr 12th 2017, 5:02pm)

UnKingd

Beginner

• "UnKingd" is male

Favourite Team: NT Brazil, Camponesa/Minas (BRA), VakifBank Istanbul (TUR), Igor Novara (ITA), Funvic/Taubaté (BRA).

Favourite Players: Jaqueline Endres, Destinee Hooker, Jovana Brakocevic, Zhu Ting, Wallace de Souza, Ricardo Lucarelli

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 2:02pm

Pasynkova in Korea? It's true?

kondzio

Prediction Game Mod

• "kondzio" is male

Favourite Team: Impel Wrocław, ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle; NTs Male: POL, RUS, BRA; NTs Female: POL, DOM, JPN, BRA, ITA, RUS

Favourite Players: Jeoselina Rodriguez, Kasia Skowrońska, Kasia Mroczkowska, Kosheleva, Jaqueline, Takeshita, Saori, Kurek, Igła, Bociek, Mikhaylov, Muserskiy, Moroz, Lucas

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 2:05pm

Pasynkova in Korea? It's true?
she's on draft list, clubs haven't made decisions who''l play there ^^
Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 2:50pm

Naz getting pregnant, and if it is true Sorsima will retire. Vakfibank needs to keep a local setter as a main starter. Otherwise one of Rasic/Sloetjes would be out of rotation. And sign a very reliable OH such a Fe Garay for example ( But there are rumors Fe Garay wants to go back to Brazil).

Loyd

Intermediate

• "Loyd" is male

About me:

No matter who you are, or where you come from, if you’ve got a dream there’s no one out there that can stop you from achieving it

Favourite Team: PGE Atom Trefl Sopot, Fenerbahce, BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała,

Favourite Players: Joanna Wołosz, Berenika Tomsia, Kasia Skorupa, Kasia Skowrońska, Aleksandra Trojan, Logan Tom, Jordan Larson, Foluke Akinradewo, Alisha Glass

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 2:59pm

Rumor: Kamila Ganszczyk might play in Serie A1 next season, because she's/was in Italy with Skowrońska's husband (her manager). It would be great to see her in a competitive league :cheesy:

Favourite Team: Foppapedretti Bergamo Marmi Lanza Verona

Favourite Players: Lo Bianco Piccinini Cardullo Ortolani

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 4:51pm

Sorry but how does the draft in Korea work? The players can refuse the invitation? Or are they obliged at least to go?

Toguttt

Master

• "Toguttt" is male

Favourite Team: ITALY NT

Favourite Players: Togut, Piccinini, Tay Agüero, Lioubov Sokolova, Takeshita, Kim Yeon Koung, Maja Poljak, Fofao, Paola Egonu,

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 5:11pm

Rumor: Kamila Ganszczyk might play in Serie A1 next season, because she's/was in Italy with Skowrońska's husband (her manager). It would be great to see her in a competitive league :cheesy:

In A2 or do you think she is ready for A1? What is her position?

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 5:13pm

MB in Polish NT. If Efimienko can play A1, than Ganszczyk definitely can! She's a very good blocker...

kondzio

Prediction Game Mod

• "kondzio" is male

Favourite Team: Impel Wrocław, ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle; NTs Male: POL, RUS, BRA; NTs Female: POL, DOM, JPN, BRA, ITA, RUS

Favourite Players: Jeoselina Rodriguez, Kasia Skowrońska, Kasia Mroczkowska, Kosheleva, Jaqueline, Takeshita, Saori, Kurek, Igła, Bociek, Mikhaylov, Muserskiy, Moroz, Lucas

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 5:27pm

Ganszczyk is monster blocker with potential, she's much better as MB2 than Efimienko :!: she had 39 point-blocks in current CL season :wavy:
Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

Loyd

Intermediate

• "Loyd" is male

About me:

No matter who you are, or where you come from, if you’ve got a dream there’s no one out there that can stop you from achieving it

Favourite Team: PGE Atom Trefl Sopot, Fenerbahce, BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała,

Favourite Players: Joanna Wołosz, Berenika Tomsia, Kasia Skorupa, Kasia Skowrońska, Aleksandra Trojan, Logan Tom, Jordan Larson, Foluke Akinradewo, Alisha Glass

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 5:31pm

MB in Polish NT. If Efimienko can play A1, than Ganszczyk definitely can! She's a very good blocker...
I think that she's ready to play in Serie A1, she's currently 2nd blocker in the league and she has been in top every season. Of course, she must still improve in the attack, but she has potential to be a decent MB. She has played in CL with Dąbrowa Górnicza this season and made a good impression.

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Favourite Team: USA (W/M) - BRA (W/M) - PUR (W/M)

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 5:33pm

She's by far my favourite polish MB beside Kakolewska since Bednarek turned into a misterious object. :D
"Voglio i tuoi occhi quando sognerai per farmi rimanere qui"
"...come la terra la pioggia d'estate"
"Io ti ho coperto le spalle, scoprendo tutto il mio cuore"
- Emma :heart: :love:

Kanhotto

Trainee

• "Kanhotto" is male

Favourite Team: Brazilian National Team (M/F), Nestlé/Osasco, Taubaté (M), Uralochka Ekaterinburg, Eczacibasiı Vitra.

Favourite Players: Evguenya Artamonova Estes, Thaisa, Mireya Luis, Regla Torres, Elena Godina, Ting Zhu, Lyoubov Sokolova, Maja Poljak, Neslihan Darnel, Christa Harmotto, Elena Havelkova, Camila Brait. Murilo, Lucas Saatkamp, Muserskiy, Raphael, Zaytsev.

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 10:04pm

Some rumours in Brazil:

- Ana Bjelica (SER) and Gabi (BRA) leaving Nestlé Osasco;

- Hooker (USA) leaving Minas;

UnKingd

Beginner

• "UnKingd" is male

Favourite Team: NT Brazil, Camponesa/Minas (BRA), VakifBank Istanbul (TUR), Igor Novara (ITA), Funvic/Taubaté (BRA).

Favourite Players: Jaqueline Endres, Destinee Hooker, Jovana Brakocevic, Zhu Ting, Wallace de Souza, Ricardo Lucarelli

Thursday, April 13th 2017, 3:50pm

Naz ficando grávida, e se é verdade Sorsima vai se aposentar. Vakfibank precisa de um setter local como um arranque principal. Caso contrário, um dos Rasic / Sloetjes estaria for de rotação. E assinar um OH muito confiável como um Fe. Garay por exemplo (Mas há rumores de que o Fe Garay quer voltar ao Brasil).
If Naz get pregnant, Sonsirma retire and Hill exit. I would love to see a foreign piece of renown, the Imsmailoglu (of the Fenerbahçe) and a setter turkish (can be the Çagla) ^^

Social bookmarks