You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

harboboy

Professional

Saturday, June 3rd 2017, 12:00am

Croatia is embarrassing.

It is early to tell but Netherlands looks like a different team, they look very messy, just like they used to be in the past, I`m worried this new coach won`t be good enough for them.

Thought the same tho. Under Guidetti any team is different in a positive way.
This is why I expect a lot from Turkey this ECH later this year and even more WCH next year.

Lookikg forward to some exciting matches finally tomorrow. AZE - NED & TUR - BUL are gonna be good matches :super:
Edit: and both matches on laola :rose:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "harboboy" (Jun 3rd 2017, 12:23am)

Saturday, June 3rd 2017, 12:15am

i watched BEL 3-0 ESP. so frustrated with my spanish chicas... without helia gonzalez (on the bench, is she injured?), both rivero and segura had to play as passing OH. the passing and setting were a struggle, and both setters (corral and sanz) did not have good days. unfort. with all these problems, they couldn't set collar enough. collar needs a better team, she's their best player but she doesnt' get much help from them. rivero hits hard but also hits a lot of times against the block. escamilla (OPP) is a new player to me, she's promising but a little bit green.

van hecke just kept killing them... a few new faces in the BEL side that i didn't know, like herbots and biebaw.

• "Angel" is male

Favourite Team: Spain NT, Germany NT, Japan NT

Favourite Players: Logan Tom, Saori Kimura, Jaqueline Carvalho, Yukiko Ebata, Amaranta Fernández, Helena Havelkova, Berenika Okuniewska, Madelaynne Montaño, Bethania de la Cruz, Nataliya Obmochaeva, Jéssica Rivero

Saturday, June 3rd 2017, 1:05am

i watched BEL 3-0 ESP. so frustrated with my spanish chicas... without helia gonzalez (on the bench, is she injured?), both rivero and segura had to play as passing OH. the passing and setting were a struggle, and both setters (corral and sanz) did not have good days. unfort. with all these problems, they couldn't set collar enough. collar needs a better team, she's their best player but she doesnt' get much help from them. rivero hits hard but also hits a lot of times against the block. escamilla (OPP) is a new player to me, she's promising but a little bit green.

van hecke just kept killing them... a few new faces in the BEL side that i didn't know, like herbots and biebaw.

It's her first season in NT. She was born in 1998, still too young, a very good prospect.

Saturday, June 3rd 2017, 4:59am

angel, do you know why helia didn't play? also whatever happen to mireya delgado?

i remember some matches when passing/setting were good and corral just kept feeding balls to collar-nguema, and she kept killing it. she is great, she can do the back slide, and also hit high balls and from the backrow. very "cuban."

i wonder why GRE matches are not on laola yet... instead you can watch such horrible matches like AZE x ISR. my goodness, AZE these days has got to be one of the tallest teams around (mammadova 196, rahimova 198, aghayeva-kulan 198). and who is this sammadova? never heard of her before. are there any azeris in that team???? they seem to be all russian, ukrainian, uzbek etc.

Mimek

Intermediate

• "Mimek" is male

Favourite Team: NTs: POL(F/M) USA(F) ITA(F), Impel Wrocław, Unendo Yammamay Busto Arsizio, Vakifbank Istanbul

Favourite Players: Skowrońska, Wołosz, Havelkova, Tomsia. Ognjenovic, Sloetjes, Jaqueline, Hooker, de Kruijf, Egonu, Gennari

Saturday, June 3rd 2017, 3:35pm

AZE - NED stream doesnt work on laola..

Al Pacino

Beginner

• "Al Pacino" is male

Saturday, June 3rd 2017, 3:40pm

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Favourite Players: KYK, Bošković, Rašić, Zhu, Eda Erdem, Naz, Gamze, Egonu, Neriman, Fürst, Crimes, Sloëtjes, Thaisa, Rachel Sanchez, Neriman, Meryem, Fatma

Saturday, June 3rd 2017, 3:40pm

Doesnt for me either...

Mimek

Intermediate

• "Mimek" is male

Favourite Team: NTs: POL(F/M) USA(F) ITA(F), Impel Wrocław, Unendo Yammamay Busto Arsizio, Vakifbank Istanbul

Favourite Players: Skowrońska, Wołosz, Havelkova, Tomsia. Ognjenovic, Sloetjes, Jaqueline, Hooker, de Kruijf, Egonu, Gennari

Saturday, June 3rd 2017, 3:41pm

Thank You Al Pacino!! :)

Mimek

Intermediate

• "Mimek" is male

Saturday, June 3rd 2017, 3:52pm

Too many mistakes by the NED.

Mimek

Intermediate

• "Mimek" is male

Saturday, June 3rd 2017, 4:05pm

Dutch girls were leading 20-12 and they lost 28-30..

flyingdutchman

Inside-Volley.com Expert

• "flyingdutchman" is male

Favourite Team: Dutch NT, LiB Aachen

Favourite Players: Buijs, Beliën, Plak, Bongaerts, Daalderop, De Kruijf, Sloetjes, Boskovic, Zhu Ting, Wolosz, Akman, Eda, Kim, Ognjenovic, Mihajlovic, Naz, Castillo, Herbots

Saturday, June 3rd 2017, 4:08pm

Incredible...giving this set away...too many mistakes.

But, at 26-25 a clear mistake by the referee..

The line-referees...as always the 7th player for Azerbaidjan..

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Saturday, June 3rd 2017, 4:19pm

The line-referees...as always the 7th player for Azerbaidjan..
Yes, but today the main referee doesn't even look at them, he always makes his own decisions (which of course can be wrong too sometimes, but I think he does well overall).

Serena

Trainee

• "Serena" is female

Saturday, June 3rd 2017, 4:24pm

Terrible game of NED :down:

Saturday, June 3rd 2017, 4:31pm

Laura thinks she's Alisha Glass with those shoot sets, 6 meters off the net

Mimek

Intermediate

• "Mimek" is male

Saturday, June 3rd 2017, 4:41pm

NED is a mess.. again

Ttom

Professional

• "Ttom" is male

Favourite Team: Polish NT,Cuba NT, Chemik Police, Budowlani Lodz 2010-12, Muszynianka 2005-2010, Scavolini Pesaro, RC Cannes, Uralochka

Favourite Players: 1 K.SKOWRONSKA, 2 M.Zenik, 4 I.Belcik, 5 M.Sliwa, 7 M.Glinka, 8.D.Swieniewicz, 9 A.Mroz, 10 J.MIREK, 11 S.Pycia, 13 M.Rosner, 14 M.Liktoras, 16 A.Przybysz...and many others

Saturday, June 3rd 2017, 4:45pm

Stam played somewhere or she came back from retirement? I was thinking she retired after Rio

Guidetti is arrogant asshole. :down: The judges can give already this match to Turkey so our girls don't need to play.

I already like the tension in the Tur-Bul game

JoanaBG

Professional

• "JoanaBG" is female

Saturday, June 3rd 2017, 4:50pm

I wonder if Mammadova and the gang even speak Azerbaijani? It wouldn't surprise me if they didn't.

Saturday, June 3rd 2017, 4:53pm

Guidetti is arrogant asshole. :down: The judges can give already this match to Turkey so our girls don't need to play.
Without Gudetti, holland is totally another team. Turkey vs Belgium: Kubra akman is shining ~~~ :teach:

Social bookmarks