You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sisko95

Professional

• "Sisko95" is male

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Brakocevic, Blagojevic, Boskovic, Skowronska, Werblinska, Eda, Dani Lins, Fabiana, Gamze, Neslihan, Babeshina, Sawicka, Tomkom, Castillo, Kim, Sloetjes

Saturday, June 3rd 2017, 6:29pm

Yes the line referees are a joke but they've not made any bad calls in this set while Turkey are making stupid mistakes

Saturday, June 3rd 2017, 6:30pm

Turkey just collapsed!

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Favourite Players: KYK, Bošković, Rašić, Zhu, Eda Erdem, Naz, Gamze, Egonu, Neriman, Fürst, Crimes, Sloëtjes, Thaisa, Rachel Sanchez

Saturday, June 3rd 2017, 6:35pm

Yea thanks you are judging the Turkish players and saying this match referees are not that bad while admitting you didnt even watch the half of it. Lol bye :wavy:

Saturday, June 3rd 2017, 6:39pm

Kubra Arkman is on fire ~~~~world class blocker !! but needs world class opposite !! :drink:
Th weakest point in turkish team is opposite! Can not kill difficult ball!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "leo2017" (Jun 3rd 2017, 6:50pm)

Mimek

Intermediate

• "Mimek" is male

Favourite Team: NTs: POL(F/M) USA(F) ITA(F), Impel Wrocław, Unendo Yammamay Busto Arsizio, Vakifbank Istanbul

Favourite Players: Skowrońska, Wołosz, Havelkova, Tomsia. Ognjenovic, Sloetjes, Jaqueline, Hooker, de Kruijf, Egonu, Gennari

Saturday, June 3rd 2017, 6:51pm

OMG :( What a mistake in the end

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Saturday, June 3rd 2017, 6:51pm

Ouch. A serve error at 13:14 after coming back from 6:13 is really really really painful ;(

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Favourite Players: KYK, Bošković, Rašić, Zhu, Eda Erdem, Naz, Gamze, Egonu, Neriman, Fürst, Crimes, Sloëtjes, Thaisa, Rachel Sanchez

Saturday, June 3rd 2017, 6:53pm

Lol that service error was at a really bad timing.

Saturday, June 3rd 2017, 6:54pm

I feel so sorry for Gergana.. You can see the disappointment in her crying to her mother..

Congrats to Turkey!

• "Meatballs" is male

Favourite Team: Galatasaray, Turkish NT Women

Favourite Players: Gamze Alikaya, Kim Yeon-koung, Milena Rasic, Isabelle Haak, Saori Kimura

Saturday, June 3rd 2017, 6:56pm

Turkey was lucky in the end! Congrats to girls! My biggest dislike among Turkish players today was Naz. I won't say much about quality of her sets but her decisions were terrible. Why keep pushing backrow attack over and over without even trying to set the ball to your OH once? She keeps insisting on a player until that player kills the ball. I dont know how many times she set to Eda in a row although she couldnt kill any of them, got blocked and eventually managed to kill a bad set. Gamze will be a great addition to this team, again, not that her technique is better than Naz but her decisions are much better. I hope Guidetti will manage to give up from Naz when she plays like today, otherwise we will see a lot of criticism towards him especially if he insists on Naz and Bahar.

Sisko95

Professional

• "Sisko95" is male

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Brakocevic, Blagojevic, Boskovic, Skowronska, Werblinska, Eda, Dani Lins, Fabiana, Gamze, Neslihan, Babeshina, Sawicka, Tomkom, Castillo, Kim, Sloetjes

Saturday, June 3rd 2017, 6:58pm

That is sad to say the least but overall it was a really fun match to watch

Bulgaria will still have a good chance to qualify but Holland and Italy/Belgium will be tough competition

Saturday, June 3rd 2017, 6:59pm

Turkey was lucky in the end! Congrats to girls! My biggest dislike among Turkish players today was Naz. I won't say much about quality of her sets but her decisions were terrible. Why keep pushing backrow attack over and over without even trying to set the ball to your OH once? She keeps insisting on a player until that player kills the ball. I dont know how many times she set to Eda in a row although she couldnt kill any of them, got blocked and eventually managed to kill a bad set. Gamze will be a great addition to this team, again, not that her technique is better than Naz but her decisions are much better. I hope Guidetti will manage to give up from Naz when she plays like today, otherwise we will see a lot of criticism towards him especially if he insists on Naz and Bahar.

And do you think Bahar did a bad job today? Kubra disappeared and should have been replaced, and Bahar got some blocks and a lucky point.. Then he started with Kubra again and she was a monster

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Saturday, June 3rd 2017, 7:00pm

Kubra Arkman is on fire ~~~~world class blocker !! but needs world class opposite !! :drink:
Th weakest point in turkish team is opposite! Can not kill difficult ball!

I dont agree! Meryem played well troughout the match but remember that she didnt play that much yet with NT and this results in a lot of nerves of course especcially at such a moment as tiebreak. She had a lot of weight on her shoulders despite did very well from 2nd to 4th set and all of this tournament. A combination of her and Neslihan for smart balls is more then enough for Turkey. Every team has her weaknesses and for Turkey that is Opp but we have strong MB's and OH's who can contribute a lot in points so it shouldnt matter that much. And I believe in upcoming tournaments like WGP she will earn more confidence.

Also I agree with @Meatballs one of the reasons some players had so many ups and downs throughout the match was Naz. You cant keep insisting on a player when it just doesnt work and they are not in a right spot. A lot of players suffered from Naz decisions today like Eda and Meryem. Çagla is not a much better options so I hope for Gamze too!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "beri" (Jun 3rd 2017, 7:06pm)

• "Meatballs" is male

Favourite Team: Galatasaray, Turkish NT Women

Favourite Players: Gamze Alikaya, Kim Yeon-koung, Milena Rasic, Isabelle Haak, Saori Kimura

Saturday, June 3rd 2017, 7:02pm

And do you think Bahar did a bad job today? Kubra disappeared and should have been replaced, and Bahar got some blocks and a lucky point.. Then he started with Kubra again and she was a monster
I agree that Kubra disappeared after a while but I'm not sure if Bahar should be the one replacing her in such moments. I agree that she did good blocks but she was a black hole in attack again. What I tried to mean is, if Guidetti is planning to sub Kubra and play with Bahar in NT, then he will surely be criticised. This is a low risk though since Eda is not in WGP roster and Kubra and Bahar will be on court together, having Beyza and Diclenur as subs.

jetmasters

shoryuken

Favourite Players: reliable, little apple, baby, cosmo, little ant, moon goddess, little sunflower, big sister, shopkeeper, military guard, big flower bud, basket, tina, rachel, big liu, west lake min

Saturday, June 3rd 2017, 7:09pm

She thought she was setting it to Zhu Ting. Sometimes instinct take over.

Saturday, June 3rd 2017, 7:44pm

Timing of WCQ is so wrong. We can see clearly that teams are not ready at all.

• "crovolley" is male

Favourite Team: Imoco Conegliano, Pomi, Bergamo, Modena , NT Croatia

Favourite Players: Samanta Fabris, Maja Poljak, Klara Peric, Nikolina Bozicevic, Destinee Hooker, Ema Strunjak, Monica De Gennaro

Saturday, June 3rd 2017, 8:30pm

Hahahahahaha Curak is not for U16 NT and they call her to play for our NT. I can't believe it hahaha

• "crovolley" is male

Favourite Team: Imoco Conegliano, Pomi, Bergamo, Modena , NT Croatia

Favourite Players: Samanta Fabris, Maja Poljak, Klara Peric, Nikolina Bozicevic, Destinee Hooker, Ema Strunjak, Monica De Gennaro

Saturday, June 3rd 2017, 9:05pm

Aksentijevic brings in Grbac to replace TERRIBLE Curak and Grbac made 3 wrong sets, LIKEEE WTFFFFFFFFFF HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And yes You didn't call Peric for WGP....

volleystar

Beginner

About me: go! go! go!

Favourite Team: Eczacıbası, Kenya women NT, Korea women NT, Turkey women NT, Hungary women NT, Peru women NT, Thailand women NT, İtaly women NT

Sunday, June 4th 2017, 12:46pm

hi freinds

any link for turkey - montenegro

pleaseee

:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

JoanaBG

Professional

• "JoanaBG" is female

Sunday, June 4th 2017, 7:34pm

And Greece clinches the 2nd place in pool A! Who would have thought?! They'll probably be a walkover for other teams in 3rd round, but it's a really nice achievement.

vabo

Professional

• "vabo" is male

Sunday, June 4th 2017, 9:09pm

Are Belgian fans always so unsufferable? :box:

Social bookmarks