2018 FIVB World Championship - Japan

• Yes the line referees are a joke but they've not made any bad calls in this set while Turkey are making stupid mistakes

• Turkey was lucky in the end! Congrats to girls! My biggest dislike among Turkish players today was Naz. I won't say much about quality of her sets but her decisions were terrible. Why keep pushing backrow attack over and over without even trying to set the ball to your OH once? She keeps insisting on a player until that player kills the ball. I dont know how many times she set to Eda in a row although she couldnt kill any of them, got blocked and eventually managed to kill a bad set. Gamze will be a great addition to this team, again, not that her technique is better than Naz but her decisions are much better. I hope Guidetti will manage to give up from Naz when she plays like today, otherwise we will see a lot of criticism towards him especially if he insists on Naz and Bahar.

• That is sad to say the least but overall it was a really fun match to watch

Bulgaria will still have a good chance to qualify but Holland and Italy/Belgium will be tough competition

• Turkey was lucky in the end! Congrats to girls! My biggest dislike among Turkish players today was Naz. I won't say much about quality of her sets but her decisions were terrible. Why keep pushing backrow attack over and over without even trying to set the ball to your OH once? She keeps insisting on a player until that player kills the ball. I dont know how many times she set to Eda in a row although she couldnt kill any of them, got blocked and eventually managed to kill a bad set. Gamze will be a great addition to this team, again, not that her technique is better than Naz but her decisions are much better. I hope Guidetti will manage to give up from Naz when she plays like today, otherwise we will see a lot of criticism towards him especially if he insists on Naz and Bahar.

And do you think Bahar did a bad job today? Kubra disappeared and should have been replaced, and Bahar got some blocks and a lucky point.. Then he started with Kubra again and she was a monster

• Kubra Arkman is on fire ~~~~world class blocker !! but needs world class opposite !! :drink:
    Th weakest point in turkish team is opposite! Can not kill difficult ball!

I dont agree! Meryem played well troughout the match but remember that she didnt play that much yet with NT and this results in a lot of nerves of course especcially at such a moment as tiebreak. She had a lot of weight on her shoulders despite did very well from 2nd to 4th set and all of this tournament. A combination of her and Neslihan for smart balls is more then enough for Turkey. Every team has her weaknesses and for Turkey that is Opp but we have strong MB's and OH's who can contribute a lot in points so it shouldnt matter that much. And I believe in upcoming tournaments like WGP she will earn more confidence.

Also I agree with Meatballs one of the reasons some players had so many ups and downs throughout the match was Naz. You cant keep insisting on a player when it just doesnt work and they are not in a right spot. A lot of players suffered from Naz decisions today like Eda and Meryem. Çagla is not a much better options so I hope for Gamze too!

• And do you think Bahar did a bad job today? Kubra disappeared and should have been replaced, and Bahar got some blocks and a lucky point.. Then he started with Kubra again and she was a monster

I agree that Kubra disappeared after a while but I'm not sure if Bahar should be the one replacing her in such moments. I agree that she did good blocks but she was a black hole in attack again. What I tried to mean is, if Guidetti is planning to sub Kubra and play with Bahar in NT, then he will surely be criticised. This is a low risk though since Eda is not in WGP roster and Kubra and Bahar will be on court together, having Beyza and Diclenur as subs.

She thought she was setting it to Zhu Ting. Sometimes instinct take over.

• Hahahahahaha Curak is not for U16 NT and they call her to play for our NT. I can't believe it hahaha

• Aksentijevic brings in Grbac to replace TERRIBLE Curak and Grbac made 3 wrong sets, LIKEEE WTFFFFFFFFFF HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And yes You didn't call Peric for WGP....