You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 8:03pm

JPN 3-2 DOM

Fun match. DOM was dominant most of the way. Of course they blocked the crap out of Japan but they were also digging all their tiny little weak people spikes. Most fun was all the pinball machine plays. DOM hammered them all. I"m surprised Japan won this match. They didn't play poorly but DOM played very well.

Congrats to both teams

Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 8:09pm

Pena hit 3 balls into the block consecutively. She hardly jumps. I dont know why Rio hire her.

Pena kicked butt most of that game. Show some love, man :heart:

Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 8:18pm

So When these 190 cm long women take a 20+ Hour flight from Omaha to Bangkok, or whatever, are they just flying Delta coach—with crying babies and what not?

jetmasters

shoryuken

Favourite Players: reliable, little apple, baby, cosmo, little ant, moon goddess, little sunflower, fragrant, big sister, shopkeeper, military guard, big flower bud, basket, tina, rachel, big liu, west lake min

Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 8:24pm

Koga graduated from ninja to shogun. Keep it up.

• "volleyball22" is male

Favourite Team: Poland

Favourite Players: Tandara, Aleksandra Krzos, Katarzyna Skorupa, Łukasz Żygadło, Srecko Lisinac

Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 8:25pm

Pena hit 3 balls into the block consecutively. She hardly jumps. I dont know why Rio hire her.
She was the best scorer of the match ( 28 points, 50 % attack ), and mostly because of her Dominicans won the third set. She was the best player on court today, and you are talking about 3 difficult balls in the tie break... Have you even watched the whole match? :lol: :wall:

beri

Master

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Favourite Players: KIM YK & EDA ERDEM & MIREYA LUIS

Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 8:36pm

I don't see a stream for Germany-Turkey at sportdeutschland? It is just not there, if anyone can see it pls could you send me a link? Also can't see one on Sport Klub...

Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 8:40pm

She was the best scorer of the match ( 28 points, 50 % attack ), and mostly because of her Dominicans won the third set. She was the best player on court today, and you are talking about 3 difficult balls in the tie break... Have you even watched the whole match? :lol: :wall:

critics will be critics...

Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 8:50pm

oh my ****@#$$^%.... i can't keep track of all the russians... kotikova, kutyukova and there used to be a kutuzova (?), i think...

Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 8:52pm

Malykh is playing so good.. we haven't seen her play like this in a long, long time

Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 8:54pm

i did not watch DOM x JPN but it's not surprise that DOM has trouble with teams like JPN. they get very frustrated when they keep pounding the ball away and yet it keeps coming back. at the WCh 2014, when DOM finished in the final 6 (the highest result ever for them), they still lost to JPN 3-2 in the last match of pool play in the 2nd round. the result was meaningless because JPN was already eliminated and DOM already advanced to the finals, but i remember how sakoda keep flying from the backrow and pounding away, and DOM block and defense could never find her...

i think DOM really misses dela cruz, pri rivera and castillo, they really provided the glue that kept the team cohesive and together... certainly when they can't pass the ball, their whole system collapses.

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 8:56pm

I don't see a stream for Germany-Turkey at sportdeutschland? It is just not there, if anyone can see it pls could you send me a link? Also can't see one on Sport Klub...
There is no stream on Sportdeutschland because Sport1 bought the rights for German home matches. You can watch here with German IP: https://tv.sport1.de/player/player.php?id=s202153

Great 1st set by Eda. I don't know why Poll is on court, she's not young and she's not good at anything.

beri

Master

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 8:58pm

There is no stream on Sportdeutschland because Sport1 bought the rights for German home matches. You can watch here with German IP: https://tv.sport1.de/player/player.php?id=s202153

Great 1st set by Eda. I don't know why Poll is on court, she's not young and she's not good at anything.

thanks!

Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 9:01pm

Polish setter is so good.. sorry my ignorance, where is she playing? How old is she?

Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 9:04pm

i saw a little bit of SRB x TUR. eda has got to be one of the best blockers in the world... she was amazing.

• "volleyball22" is male

Favourite Team: Poland

Favourite Players: Tandara, Aleksandra Krzos, Katarzyna Skorupa, Łukasz Żygadło, Srecko Lisinac

Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 9:05pm

Polish setter is so good.. sorry my ignorance, where is she playing? How old is she?
She will be playing for Chemik Police next season, she is 26.

Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 9:07pm

Marlena Plesnierowicz 26 years old. She has just signed with Chemik Police - Polish League Champion.

beri

Master

• "beri" is female

Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 9:08pm

Eda + Zehra might be the best mb duo Turkey has ever had. Did anyone see those craazy spikes by Zehra followed by a block. :white: all back to back

Edit:and another one :super:

Also lets remember Zehra is just 18

inc0gnito

Intermediate

Favourite Team: Russian NT, Serbia NT

Favourite Players: W: Nataliya Goncharova, Irina Fetisova, Tatiana Kosheleva, Evgeniya Startseva, Stefana Veljkovic, Maja Ognejovic, Saori Kimura, Thaisa Menesez M: Maxim Mikhaylov

Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 9:40pm

Smarzek is listed as 191cm, but she looks at least 194-195cm when she is beside Kakolewska :what:

Loyd

Intermediate

• "Loyd" is male

About me:

No matter who you are, or where you come from, if you’ve got a dream there’s no one out there that can stop you from achieving it

Favourite Team: PGE Atom Trefl Sopot, Fenerbahce, BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała,

Favourite Players: Joanna Wołosz, Berenika Tomsia, Kasia Skorupa, Kasia Skowrońska, Aleksandra Trojan, Logan Tom, Jordan Larson, Foluke Akinradewo, Alisha Glass

Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 9:40pm

Eda + Zehra might be the best mb duo Turkey has ever had. Did anyone see those craazy spikes by Zehra followed by a block. :white: all back to back

Edit:and another one :super:

Also lets remember Zehra is just 18
Kubra is on her way to be a bench player in Vakifbank and NT. :wavy: