Italy - Serie A1 2015/16

• Speaking of Martinez, she started crying during the match yesterday at some point. And there was nothing wrong with her physically, she was just frustrated that she wasn't playing well. She still needs to mature a bit.

I thought she did get hurt. She was falling down after an attack and after that they took her out, she sat down on the bench crying and later I saw someone handing her an ice bag, but I could not figure out what exactly was her problem. Today she isn't starting for Bolzano so I think her breakdown was not only due to frustration.

However, I agree she needs to mature. She is a very one sided player with a small range of hits. When she arrived in Bolzano she had a couple of good matches due to her physics, but as soon as the opponents had enough material to prepare for her, she got into big trouble...

• Oh my Novara, again bad game for them.

Samanta Fabris had 29 points and second best scorers were Bosetti, Cruz and Sara with 9 points.

I repeat they need one more scorer in team.
    If they stop Fabris, Novara is over.

I hope that she will leave Novara if they don't make better team next season. :whistle:

• Raphaela Folie scored 26 points today, including 12 blocks :white: :obey:

I wonder how much longer Bonitta will ignore her...

Yeah she is amazing... I said it last yeaf that She is for me like Rasic. And she is still improving her self.

• Raphaela Folie scored 26 points today, including 12 blocks :white: :obey:

I wonder how much longer Bonitta will ignore her...

As I already said, I'm not Folie's fan, but this season her performances speak for her...of course playing at this level also internationally is not that easy, but she's doing everything to deserve at least one chance.

• Good match for Berenika Tomsia. 33 points and 45% in attack. :drink: Anyway, Dalia is overusing her with 73 attack attempts...

• Good match for Berenika Tomsia. 33 points and 45% in attack. :drink: Anyway, Dalia is overusing her with 73 attack attempts...

Tomsia should go to some great club next year, the only thing is I hope it won't be Chemik Police :white: Or any other Turkey benchsitter.

• Tomsia should go to some great club next year, the only thing is I hope it won't be Chemik Police :white: Or any other Turkey benchsitter.

Hitting 45% perfect with 73 attempts is really impressive. I dont think the top 3 Turkish teams will transfer a new opposite next season. Vakifbank looks happy with Slöetjes, Eczacibasi has Neslihan, Boskovic and Baladin and Fenerbahce has Mihajlovic and Polen. Maybe Fenerbahce might replace Mihajlovic with another opposite among these three. In any other Turkish team, she would definitely play regularly including Galatasaray,

• After yesterday's defeat with Scandicci, Novara's coach Fenoglio was totally furious and about his players he said: "They should feel ashamed! They have no respect for those who invested so much money in this team! From now on everything will change, I asked the club to suspend players' salaries and those who don't agree with it are free to go away or end the season with the youngsters!"
    According to rumors Novara's team spirit now is totally fucked up. Looks like their season is gonna end in a catastraphic way..

• I hope that Fabris will leave ^^

But How stupied people in Novara can be, they transfered Fawcett, She is not bad but they don't NEED her. And they probably spend a lot of money on her. And they had "problems" with setter and ohs. What is wrong with them ?

• I hope that Fabris will leave ^^

But How stupied people in Novara can be, they transfered Fawcett, She is not bad but they don't NEED her. And they probably spend a lot of money on her. And they had "problems" with setter and ohs. What is wrong with them ?

Well they needed another attacker besides Fabris.. Do you have any other player on mind who was free at that time? I am not saying Fawcett is doing a good job, just explaining that transfer

• They were really stupid by bringing Fawcett, just a waste of money for no reason. Malesevic and Bosetti were fine / enough.

They should just have saved the money for next season.

I hope that Fabris will leave ^^

• Novara reminds me of Impel Wrocław this year ; ( Bad transfers and bad year for both teams. At least Novara transfers look good on paper in opposition to Impel. Having Cruz and Bosetti and Malesevic as OH seems ok but just didn't work for some reason.

And additionally Lowe played really good BUT this isn't her wonderful season at least in my eyes. It was her best match by far but at the same time Tomsia plays like this almost each match and led her team in Italy cup. Tomsia and Fabris do well even though their teams don't.

• Well they needed another attacker besides Fabris.. Do you have any other player on mind who was free at that time? I am not saying Fawcett is doing a good job, just explaining that transfer

Garay was free at that time. They could let go Malesevic or Cruz(maybe both) and transfer Garay instead of Fawcett.
    I think that they had money for her.
    I think that Novara has money for more stronger names.

• Garay was free at that time. They could let go Malesevic or Cruz(maybe both) and transfer Garay instead of Fawcett.
    I think that they had money for her.
    I think that Novara has money for more stronger names.

Garay is not an offensive OH, rather the opposite. However I agree on the bad transfers they made, I said that even before the start of the season.. IMO the best solution would have been transferring a better attacking MB than Chiricella and playing with Cruz/Melesevic/Bosetti as OHs.. I don't know if there was any MB free