2012 Olympic Games

• congratulations China! they played a good match..maybe they suffered a bit in reception but they deserved the victory! I liked Hui :heart: really much...she is in a better shape now than in the finals of WGP, and also Wang is coming back and she showed a good performance today! very good blocks, even if I think that Turkey has part of responsability because they didn't change their way of attacking after so many blocks...

I'm keep asking myself why Toksoy was the best server in last European Championship! :whistle:

• We lost again with a serving mistake after Brasil match :wall: I was expecting one more comeback but it was sooo obvious that Bahar would miss that serve, why didn't Motta change her :what: Everybody on the Earth knows that Bahar is serving very risky half of ace half of out (more than half is out indeed :lol: )

Congratulations for CHN, they played well most part of the game but still they are weak when their reception gets shaky and can't use MBs :whistle:

On the other hand, Turkey has played soo bad. Neslihan perform one of the most disappointing game of her. We criticized Motta by not letting her in tie-break 2 days ago but this time I criticize Motta by letting Neslihan in for a long time. From my point of view, when Neslihan struggles, she must be substituted by Neriman not Polen. Neriman faltered a lot while she is trying to receive however when she focus only attack she is a decent attacker :whistle:

Our block sucks again as usual, 17 block for CHN whereas 6 for TUR :whistle:

Let's see if we recover for more critical matches: SRB and KOR

• Now TUR propably has a chance only for 4th place in group stage:whistle: It's a bad news because they will propably face Russia in quarerfinal...

Hmmm... I know Russia is strong but I think Turkey would like it if they would face Russia than Japan in quarterfinals. They play their best game against them and they seem to be well-prepared against European teams in general. But of course, I would like Russia to win :)

• Wang Yimei made her best performance today, although only scoring 14 pts, but most of which are very crucial and magic points.
    Hui Ruoqi with 21 pts, this is my first time to see her so reliable and aggressive today.
    Zhang Lei's physical problem will be a big risk for China, especially in the 4th and 5th set, but today she maintained a relatively consistent reception in the first 2 sets but blacked out in the last...China's Blocks finally protect our girls to still have the advantage to reach the match point early than Turkey...

i have to say, Turkey should had had a great chance to force China to the tiebreaker, but Naz gave up set comfortable balls to the middleblockers, on the contraty, she trusted her wingspikers more, but Esra and Nesli were not turn poor situation back.

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• ok.. KOR vs SER now... A.K.A, Kim vs SERBIA.... :lol:

• 1st episode 2010- Get out Gamova
    2nd episode 2011- Get out Ze
    3rd episode 2012- Get out Kim
    4th episode 2012- Get out Sokolova
    5th episode 2012- Get out Motta

... to be continued for sure ...

• Wang Yimei made her best performance today, although only scoring 14 pts, but most of which are very crucial and magic points.
    Hui Ruoqi with 21 pts, this is my first time to see her so reliable and aggressive like what she did today.
    Zhang Lei's physical problem will be a big risk for China, especially in the 4th and 5th set, but today she maintained a relatively consistent reception in the first 2 sets but blacked out in the last set...China's Blocks finally protected our girls to keep the advantage to reach the match point early than Turkey...

i have to say, Turkey should had had a great chance to force China to the tiebreaker, but Naz gave up setting comfortable balls to the middleblockers, on the contraty, she trusted her wingspikers more, but Esra and Nesli were not turning the poor situation back today.

to be me...

• Now TUR propably has a chance only for 4th place in group stage:whistle: It's a bad news because they will propably face Russia in quarerfinal...

Actually that is not that bad. If I remember right, Turkey won last 2 games out of 3, against Russia including ECH 2011 and Olympic Qual. Tourney.

• Congrats for both teams we saw an exciting match and thats more important for me than the result :thumbsup: i dont think that china played super especially their reception was weak as an asian team and i really dont want to see china playing with OHs too much although its not working :thumbdown: the main thinking should be fast and middle attacks in china's game strategy imo

And turkey;they r not so effective if u compare with the OQ tournament in turkey but thats so normal.When i said it before some users got angry but its right,it was an extraordinary tournament for turkey.I think the biggest problem is the middles in turkish team and if they dont fix it this tournament will get harder for them even against serbia :white:
    What i think about the future of the tournament; china,turkey,korea are still fighting for the reach QF,but china beat turkey and serbia will also try to force turkey too much .And i think korea is better than china right now and it can also beat turkey so it seems we will watch exciting match between turkey-korea( it will determine the last quarter finalist imo ) :thumbsup:

• Turkey's problems are (my opinion)...

1- Serve. Our best part but we haven't reach our level yet...so, we always start to sets with 3-4 handicap and we tried to reach our rival. so, we tired and our morale down....
    2- Naz's passes. Her passes terrible. Very low and close to net and easy target for blocks when our spiker's hit.
    3- Blocks. Our rivals get easy points with block-outs... Sometimes you can let ball to back for reception but it's our 4th problem.
    1- Gulden and Neriman's receive terrible. We lost a lot of points because of her. I can understand Neriman but i can't understand a libero can't receive!!!

• Actually that is not that bad. If I remember right, Turkey won last 2 games out of 3, against Russia including ECH 2011 and Olympic Qual. Tourney.

I think it's ilusory advatage for Turkey...Russia seems to be very strong here and will fight to win a gold medal. It will not be so easy to beat Russia like it was during European Qualifications in May.

• Kim is possibly the best player in the world now, but also the rest of the team plays well so far. The lefty Opp is on bench today and Korea plays with 3 MBs, I like that style and it worked well during GP.

yeah that's true...I agree and Serbia should start playing!

• Kim is possibly the best player in the world now, but also the rest of the team plays well so far. The lefty Opp is on bench today and Korea plays with 3 MBs, I like that style and it worked well during GP.

That's right, I totally agree. Sure Kim's amazing, no one denies that. But sometimes people don't give credit for the rest of the team. Korea as a whole improved a lot these last few years.

• congratulations China! they played a good match..maybe they suffered a bit in reception but they deserved the victory! I liked Hui :heart: really much...she is in a better shape now than in the finals of WGP, and also Wang is coming back and she showed a good performance today! very good blocks, even if I think that Turkey has part of responsability because they didn't change their way of attacking after so many blocks...

I'm keep asking myself why Toksoy was the best server in last European Championship! :whistle:

yup, you are rigtht...

i feel really worried about her when i saw Wang Yimei continued hitting the balls for consecutive three times in one big rally, finally she was completely exhausted sitting on the floor.
    you should know, we never expect an injuried who just recovered form an operation to have such an ambition to win a game. it is a risky decision to take only 3 outside hitters including Wang Yimei, but now, i know everything, she is so amazing after her come-back. she could read the game better and would like to use her skills more than ever after a long break as an outsider of volleyball. i admire her

at the last part of your comments, bahar is good palyer anyway, for anyone serving at the opponent's match point will take the overwhelming pressure, and sometimes contradiction as well...we should not regret her last hit of the game.

to be me...