2014 FIVB World Championship - Italy - 9/23

• It's funny that Turkey demanding to join the European Union despite being located more in Asia :D

Well actually Cyprus, an EU country is located in the Syrian shore which is eastern of central Turkey. And Turkey is not the only one that demands to join the EU, there is a mutual demand, from both sides. However this is a serious subject and really :offtopic:

• I was seeing some stats from ECH last year and Leys used to get like 18 points per match for Belgium. What the hell happened to her? Was her season in Sopot that weak? She used to do really well playing for Tauron before. Vandesteene and Rousseaux used to perform better too, even against stronger teams. This is just odd. ?(

• i learned that when Boskovic was 13-yo, Turkish team Galatasaray discovered her and asked her father for nationalization of Boskovic..her father assented to that and the job was about to be done but at the last moment,Serbian side came up and stopped the realization of that process..wow! :gone:

• I can't wait for Cro-Dom :D....but i can't watch because i will be in school ;(

• I have never seen such a boring game like Germany - Tunisia!

To Karg: She left the hall by her own steps and went to the hospital now. The german commentator said, that its not that serious which looked at the beginning, because she can stand and walk a little so they hope that she will be ready for Saturday.

• what a match between PUR and AZE! Fight till the last points! Both teams will give BEL a hard time!

I started watching mid-match and it turned out to be close and that 5th set really could have gone to either team :thumbup: Good effort by both teams.

• i learned that when Boskovic was 13-yo, Turkish team Galatasaray discovered her and asked her father for nationalization of Boskovic..her father assented to that and the job was about to be done but at the last moment,Serbian side came up and stopped the realization of that process..wow! :gone:

and how did Serbian side came up and stopped realization of her nationalization????

If somebody want to change nationality no country can stop that, or volleyball federation etc...

• If Bosnia Federation keeps all their players, they can be one of the best teams in Europe. I know Mihajlovic, Boskovic, Meliha already. Even this trio make good results.

• Shortly, she was coming to Turkey and her family accepted that, too. But when Serbia showed interest on her of course she and her family preferred Serbia than Turkey according to commentator. But this sounds funny to me because she didn't become Serbian at the age 13, this happened last year...

Good step to the next stage from Azerbaijan. Puerto Rico is actually a good team. I hope they can show some resistence against Belgium.

• FIVB Volleyball Women's World Championship Italy 2014
    Italy
    23 September –12 October 2014

2014 Women's World Championship
    Official website
    http://italy2014.fivb.org/en
    2014 FIVB Volleyball Women's World Championship
    Tournament details
    Host nation: Italy
    Dates: 23 September–12 October
    Teams: 24
    Venues: 6 (in 6 host cities)

Thailand - Mexico 3-0 (27-25, 36-34, 26-24)

SET 1
    Thailand VS Mexico SET 1 FIVB Women's Volleyball World Championship 2014 :: Italy 25Sep2014
    Credit: pungpon VLC-2
    Duration: 36:52 minutes
    Quality: 720 p
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYgVnLyb89E

SET 2 & 3
    Thailand VS Mexico FIVB Women's Volleyball World Championship 2014 :: Italy 25Sep2014
    Credit: pungpon VLC-2
    Duration: 1:08:18 hours
    Quality: 480 p
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPqK16ddMMI

** Thanks so much to Khun "pungpon VLC-2" for the video

FIVB Volleyball Women's World Championship
    New High Score Record

• what a match between PUR and AZE! Fight till the last points! Both teams will give BEL a hard time!

Belgium made big mistake in match vs Japan, now they are certainly in danger besides Cuba

• Shortly, she was coming to Turkey and her family accepted that, too. But when Serbia showed interest on her of course she and her family preferred Serbia than Turkey according to commentator. But this sounds funny to me because she didn't become Serbian at the age 13, this happened last year...

She did move to Serbia when she was 13, together with her sister. She started playing professional volleyball here.
    It's only logical that a Serb from Bosnia and Herzegovina would rather play for Serbia than for Turkey, I guess.

• Then we all are saying the same. Noone blames Serbian federation or Tijana. Ofcourse as a Serb she chose Serbia. The point of Turkish users is GS discovered her earlier, I guess.

• Puerto Rico - Azer was a great match...

There are a lot of supporters from AZB in Bari (but I did not see Ilgar)

Cruz started from the bench and in the first set she only played a little bit in back row. When she played later her team woke up.

I think Raimova (not sure if I wrote it right) scored 2/3 of the points for her team...

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.