2014 FIVB World Championship - Italy - 9/23

• Not a very good result for Poland but I must say that I'm guite satisfied wth the result. I like AZE team and I even don't know why :rolleyes:

• Congratulations Azerbaijan! I personally love Gurbanova and Parkhomenko so I'm happy about the results. Azerbaijan still can't recieve but with players like Aghayeva and Gurbanova at least they can defend. Those 2 girls are not like typical tall spikers in my opinion, they are pretty fast :win:

I hope Serbia can qualify too though. I think lucky losers will be Netherlands and Serbia :win:

• I would have never imagined that Serbia would have lost the set...especially when they were ahead 12-8! they looked quite determined...referees were awful, but you can't send out two serves at the end of the tie break, givinfg to Aze two match points...

now let's see what will happen...

• no need to be ignorent.....serbians and bosnians have the same etnicity,the same language...the difference is one side is christian and the other side is muslim..got it?

You are wrong, in Bosnia live 3 dferent nationalities, Serbs, Croat and people that took Muslim religion during otoman empire (recently got name Bosnjak). Bosnian as nationality is something new and fake, in other words don't exist. Mihajlovic is born in Bosnia, but is pure Serb, as you can find Russian's in Ukraine or other ex Soviet union republics.

• And here we go. Serbia loses the match after being 12-8 up. No help from the referee for AZE there, they earned it fair and square.

Serbia with 7 pts and 8:3 sets, the best possible result you can get as 2nd ranked. The loser of POL-BEL can get the same if they play 5 sets. Croatia has to win because they lost a set against France. If Croatia wins 3:2, NED will have 7 pts and 8:3 sets as well...

What happens if both SRB and NED have 7 pts and 8:3 sets?

• Jana brought new soul to the team :heart: Actually I was so mad when Garayev substituted her with Aliyeva in the 5th set,but fortunately we won.
    ALiyeva was big disappointment, on the other hand Jana and Gurbanova new discoveries.

Our reception was disastrous, but Serbia also was bad.

Congratulations :dance6:

• Don't forget Rabita hosts CL F4. Let's see what happens in the Final Four but I can imagine it :wall:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• And here we go. Serbia loses the match after being 12-8 up. No help from the referee for AZE there, they earned it fair and square.

Serbia with 7 pts and 8:3 sets, the best possible result you can get as 2nd ranked. The loser of POL-BEL can get the same if they play 5 sets. Croatia has to win because they lost a set against France. If Croatia wins 3:2, NED will have 7 pts and 8:3 sets as well...

Kind of...cause imagine the mental perassure to play such referees..knowing any doubt goes to the other team....that definitely makes an influence in the way the players play..its not like a usual 5 sets game..has an extra preassure that Im sure makes a difference even if there were no direct mistakes in fifth set. Plus we should not discart the rest of the game...

so at the end..it was not really a fair lost imo.

• You are wrong, in Bosnia live 3 dferent nationalities, Serbs, Croat and people that took Muslim religion during otoman empire (recently got name Bosnjak). Bosnian as nationality is something new and fake, in other words don't exist. Mihajlovic is born in Bosnia, but is pure Serb, as you can find Russian's in Ukraine or other ex Soviet union republics.

actually i didnt say anything contradictory with yours....i said the same people,language bla bla like you.....but the citizinship also could be regarded in this contex which i forgot...anywat respect Bosnia &Herzogovia :win:

• What happens if both SRB and NED have 7 pts and 8:3 sets?

If POL-BEL ends in 3 or 4, both SRB and NED would qualify and the loser of POL-BEL would be out. But it's possible that there will be 3 teams with 7 pts and 8:3 sets, in this case ball points ratio would decide :white: And that's unfair because POL and BEL had two very easy opponents...

• But it's possible that there will be 3 teams with 7 pts and 8:3 sets, in this case ball points ratio would decide :white: And that's unfair because POL and BEL had two very easy opponents...

Exactly! That is why I hate this stupid system. Anyway I'm so nervous before the POL-BEL match...

• actually i didnt say anything contradictory with yours....i said the same people,language bla bla like you.....but the citizinship also could be regarded in this contex which i forgot...anywat respect Bosnia &Herzogovia :win:

just trying to clear that Bosnian people are not all muslims, there are also Chatolics and Ortodox Christians in Bosnia. Bosnia never was country until 90 year's of 20 century when war happened. That's all :wavy:

• If POL-BEL ends in 3 or 4, both SRB and NED would qualify and the loser of POL-BEL would be out. But it's possible that there will be 3 teams with 7 pts and 8:3 sets, in this case ball points ratio would decide :white: And that's unfair because POL and BEL had two very easy opponents...

if POl-Bel finished with 3-0 or 3-1 or vv. ? would Netherland and Serbia qualify and Netherlands without beating Croatia ?

• Kind of...cause imagine the mental perassure to play such referees..knowing any doubt goes to the other team....that definitely makes an influence in the way the players play..its not like a usual 5 sets game..has an extra preassure that Im sure makes a difference even if there were no direct mistakes in fifth set. Plus we should not discart the rest of the game...

so at the end..it was not really a fair lost imo.

Serbian girls are too experienced for this, Especially Nikolic and Krsmanovic are the most experienced one. Krsmanovic playing in Azerbaijan so she probably had the same situation many times when Azeryol, İgtisadçı or Lokomotiv were the host against Rabita. I think Azerbaijan fully deserved to win today :win:

Serbia should let one of their good reciever OHs be in NT. Nikolic Mihajlovic Malagurski all are decent but they are too shaky. Molnar is getting worse day by day.