Germany - DVL 1. Bundesliga 2012/13

• Who is Burcu Kocak? Her name is Turkish ?(

Sorry, I have problem with the editor of this page.
    Burcu has for sure turkish roots.
    She was the libero of second team of USC Münster in 2nd league last season. She also is second or third libero of the junior NT but Lisa Stock (from Dresden) made it to the European Championships in Turkey.

Stella Laudick is also playing for second team of USC Münster and is Libero of youth NT. So it will be interesting, if Burcu or Stella will play for USC 2 next season. Maybe Stella will be Libero of USC 2 and Burcu will be substitute of first team of USC. We will see, I think I can say more about it in the end of septembre...

• Thanks both of you guys :drink:

• Serbian OH Jelena Vulin cannot play in Stuttgart because she got no permission to live and work in Germany :wall:
    The club is now in negotiations with a young talented OH from EU.

And now, the good news: DVL finally signed the TV deal, so next season, we can watch German league on spobox.tv again :dance6:
    There will be one top match broadcasted every week (either men or women), and some more matches during playoffs.

• Serbian OH Jelena Vulin cannot play in Stuttgart because she got no permission to live and work in Germany :wall:

Hard to imagine why this could happen. Ususally there are no problems getting a working permit for volleyball players - however: there are some strings attached, e.g. a minimum amount of salary...

• Hard to imagine why this could happen. Ususally there are no problems getting a working permit for volleyball players - however: there are some strings attached, e.g. a minimum amount of salary...

Yeah, and that's the problem: the minimum salary is 2800€ per month and according to Stuttgart's manager, the Serbian players in other German clubs do not earn that much either but still somehow get a permission, but in Stuttgart it was not possible...

• Do you see any chances for Stuttgart to participate in these top matches that will be broadcasted? :roll:

Радо Стойчев каза: Мизия, Тракия, Македония! Западните покрайнини - завинаги български!

• Do you see any chances for Stuttgart to participate in these top matches that will be broadcasted? :roll:

All teams in German league participate in the costs for broadcasting production, so all teams will have broadcasted matches. I think Stuttgart will be again somewhere between 5th-8th place, so I expect we can watch some matches of them.

In Spain, it's said that Antonela Curatola will be the setter in Rote Raben :teach:

Would be a good choice, she's a good alternative to Lena Möllers and Vilsbiburg would have two good setters again.

• Myrthe Schoot transfers to Dresden. She signed a 2-years-contract.

http://sport.tctubantia.nl/zaa…n-vilsbiburg-naar-dresden

Upcoming season she will play OH or Libero. After upcoming season Tszerlich retires, so Myrthe will be libero.

A few hours ago, a reliable source already told me about this move... :P

• Good transfer, especially because of the long term planning. Actually I think Myrthe is better than Tzscherlich now already as libero, but with Anne Matthes' injury, Dresden needs alternatives at OH position now.

The article also says that Kim Renkema moves from Stuttgart to Italian A2 club Riso Scotti Pavia (for those who are too lazy to check the link :P ).

• Good transfer, especially because of the long term planning. Actually I think Myrthe is better than Tzscherlich now already as libero, but with Anne Matthes' injury, Dresden needs alternatives at OH position now.

The article also says that Kim Renkema moves from Stuttgart to Italian A2 club Riso Scotti Pavia (for those who are too lazy to read :P ).

Yes, good transfer. And I think Robin will really like it as well. They are very good friends :)