2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• Of course only Manon herself is 100% responsible for her performance. I just don't get why she prefers staying in Azeri League...(except money) :roll:

• She is only 29...do you think it's old? :lol: well, I completely know she doesn't play as good as before, but I don't think it's due to her age...It's more like her injury or personal matters.

So culprit of her injury and personal matters is Azerrail... Azerbaijan... Azeri Superleague.... bla bla bla

• Of course only Manon herself is 100% responsible for her performance. I just don't get why she prefers staying in Azeri League...(except money) :roll:

Playing less and earning much more money...not so shabby. It sounds very seductive anyway.

• Isn't she in Jacareí ?

Id love to see her there, but I think it is not real for now. They signed with Renatinha, so for Ramires to be there only as OH. Plus, about that history over Paula, seems not true. Jacareí don't have the kind of money to sign Paula.

If that is the case, maybe Paula should realize she can't ask anymore the same salary she used to have just after 2008. She is not the same player anymore..and well of course she is coming from Turkey, and that makes her salary higher, but if she wants to find a team in Brazil I think she must reconsider how much she is asking for... :whistle:

• Daniela Nikic(SRB) 25 years old 1,96m MB is going to play in Poland for Bielsko Biala.Last season was voted in Greece as best MB.

• Not just azeri teams,its really 'smart' for german league taking slovakian,dutch and now even finnish players and wasting german players on bench. :down:

If the German players perform better than the foreign players, they won't be on bench. And they can learn a lot by training and playing with better players. There simply are not so many high level players from Germany.

• Why are you quite sure that Atom would help her find her rhythm? There is no logical reasoning to your opinion. Manon is responsible for the level of her play and you can't blame it on Azerrail or Japan or Azerbaijan. If she wants to get in rhythm she needs to do it herself. People on the board like to get down on the Azeri teams but this is professional sports. If you're not performing why should a professional team be obligated to keep you on their roster? As long as the contract isn't being breached any adult who enters into the agreement knows what they're getting into.

People also make fun of Korean or Japanese league because foreign player should score more than 30 points. But Manon also didnt perform there well.
    On the other hand, look Montano she played very well in Korean league. She played well in Azerbaijan league ( which shows organization or schedule doesn't effect players game ), also in Champions league. If Grun didnt play well, some one can not blame Rabita or the league. It is same for Manon. Important question is how Igtisadchi could transfer her? Lets say Azerrail transferred her because they didnt know how she performed in Japan.But, she played bad last year in Azerrail. How possible Igtisadchi couldnt see it? :thumbdown:

• i wonder where manon should have played instead of azeri poland? :roll: dutch? :whistle: or korea? :rolll: oh i know italy where she could be an elder statewoman :thumbsup:

• People also make fun of Korean or Japanese league because foreign player should score more than 30 points. But Manon also didnt perform there well.
    On the other hand, look Montano she played very well in Korean league. She played well in Azerbaijan league ( which shows organization or schedule doesn't effect players game ), also in Champions league. If Grun didnt play well, some one can not blame Rabita or the league. It is same for Manon. Important question is how Igtisadchi could transfer her? Lets say Azerrail transferred her because they didnt know how she performed in Japan.But, she played bad last year in Azerrail. How possible Igtisadchi couldnt see it? :thumbdown:

another reason for the making fun of is the nature of these leagues also affect the members of their own respective national teams especially korea :bump:

• Letizia Camera will be announced tomorrow as new setter of Pomì Casalmaggiore...
    So Carli Lloyd to Conegliano is practically official! Hope she's healthy!

• Taiana Terre after a year in Calais is back to Evreux for 2 years
    K.Kocar join Quimper like her teammates C.Dujic and L.Sipic
    S.Nolier (DEF Vannes) signe in Stade Français Paris Saint Cloud
    Holubcoca and A.Dascalu ex Nantes to Vannes VB (DEF)
    T.Sevin (ex nantes) is back to Terville Florange

• Mamma mia :white: :white: :white:
    IF (!) Carli goes to Conegliano and IF (!) she got the 2011/12 shape, what a Venetian team :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

• Maret Grothues would join RC Cannes according volleyball.it :cheesy: