Turkey - Acıbadem First League 2013/14

• Thanks!! From live score, it seems like GsD has some luck in the last 2 sets ^_^

• Congratz to FB! They totally deserved it. Playing in front of club president seemed to boost them :rolleyes: Kim was out of world :obey: She might be the most all around OH in the world right now. Vakıfbank tried to serve at her all the time but she managed to receieve perfect! Garay was also helpful but I am not convinced by Havlickova's performance except a few good serves. I think Seda can do the same contribution at attack. For playoffs, I think Bauer instead of Gökçen and Seda instead of Havlickova can work better. When Brakoçeviç will be back, FB will definitely need better blocker than Gökçen :whistle:

From VB side, Gizem screwed a lot :thumbdown: And Polen showed that she is not ready to play against big teams as starter. Another unusual performance was from Fürst and Gözde. They were very uneffective at attacking although Fürst make some good blocks.

I am kinda happy to see that Vakıf lost this match. It is good to get rid of pressure of being unbeaten before more important matches such as final four and league finals ;) Brako's hand injury is not a trivial one. She still did her best :rose: I am not worried much about the result. When Brako is back fully, FB won't be able to play that well :roll:

By the way, anyone notice the stat of İlbank-GS match? Zivkoviç was second best scorer with 18 points with 8 ace, 3 block and 7 attack :obey: is this a kinda record or what?

• i thought Naz and Wei were one of the best 'scorer setters' but Zivkovic this season is having more points than hitters!

• Gokcen didn't get direct points from blocks but she was always in the right place at the right time i like this duo actually and setter could have used them better offensively i believe and to say the truth Bauer isn't that fast and she isn't that good when it comes to blocks imho. Havlickovas percentage may be low but she was main reason for comeback her serves cause real chaos in recieving line of Vb

• christina bauer wont be much of a help because if you have a setter like elif who is not that sophisticated bauer's skills would not be much helpful. honestly the biggest concern for fener right now is how to get eda erdem back into shape :flower:

for vb i dont care if polen only plays excellent against weak teams because what can happen is brako will only have to play against (fb,ecz and gs) givng her a 6-7 games rest during the regular season making her fresh and 100% for the playoffs :win:

hmmmn following the reason should i/we also discredit the 2012 victory? :dance6: :rolll:

• Havelkova will do her debut with Eczacibasi against Yesilyurt today.Good luck Helena :super:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• What injury did she have?

Shoulder

• Watching GsD - Ilbank game's repeat. Ilkbank plays a really good game, especially Bojana is good in all elements so far.

Barbolini made a lot of changes in 2nd set. Neriman attacks from position 4 and Ezgi from 2. So they turned to the last year's system. Nihan sucked so bad in reception so Neriman, Saori and Ezgi hidden her :lol: However the most interesting change was, Barbolini took Leo & Ezgi out and put Gamze & Nursevil in. So Nursevil played opposite for a while where GsD made a comeback. She contributed with 3 blocks and 1 attack points in a very short time. :drink:

• Watching GsD - Ilbank game's repeat. Ilkbank plays a really good game, especially Bojana is good in all elements so far.

Barbolini made a lot of changes in 2nd set. Neriman attacks from position 4 and Ezgi from 2. So they turned to the last year's system. Nihan sucked so bad in reception so Neriman, Saori and Ezgi hidden her :lol: However the most interesting change was, Barbolini took Leo & Ezgi out and put Gamze & Nursevil in. So Nursevil played opposite for a while where GsD made a comeback. She contributed with 3 blocks and 1 attack points in a very short time. :drink:

She is very tall for a setter and she doesn't have a good technique. It would be interesting to try her as Opp for a while :whistle:

• what a super match! great job fener girls! I expected that they will win at the end, but not by set score 3:0.
    Fener has strong wing attack compare to other teams... but center quick attack by middle blocker was almost ( or totally?) missing yesterday. ;(
    well, I think that's the point where ferner can be more improved but I'm totally happy about the match yesterday. congrat again!

• Finally Helena is coming back to court :heart: I wouldn't be disappointed at all even if she plays bad today. We should wait her til she finds her right rythem.

• Eczacibasi VitrA 3-1 Yesilyurt.Helena Havelkova with 16 points (%59) best scorer of her team :super:

Stats : http://www.tvf.org.tr/icerik/138/

• Havelkova seems to have missed voleyball. I hope she keeps playing well .Micelli wont let Wang play anymore

Beşiktaş has been playing pretty well recently...
    somebody had asked about young local middle players to me and i had forgotten telling him Dicle Nur Babat's name.
    Dicle Nur is one of the best local blockers in Turkey with Bahar Toksoy. Dicle could be the best local blocker in the near future (i hope)